It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War’ on the spreading of conspiracy theories in schools in France

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting article i have just found from one of the band

Jesse Hughes claims six security guards did not show up for work with one behaving oddly

The frontman of Eagles of Death Metal has claimed guards at the Bataclan theatre in Paris knew that ISIS would launch its sickening terror attack.

And he even said he asked for one guard to be removed from backstage security because he was behaving oddly.

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.veteranstoday.com...

edit on 13/3/2016 by stonerwilliam because: more to add

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Interesting article i have just found from one of the band

Jesse Hughes claims six security guards did not show up for work with one behaving oddly

The frontman of Eagles of Death Metal has claimed guards at the Bataclan theatre in Paris knew that ISIS would launch its sickening terror attack.

And he even said he asked for one guard to be removed from backstage security because he was behaving oddly.

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.veteranstoday.com...

He then publicly apologized and licked the boots of the establishment. Damn shame.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That is one weird 180 turn he took ,

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Latest one I came across was the guy on my avatar wreaking havoc in the establishment of France's main talk show :

Jean-Claude Van Damme terrorise le "Grand Journal" avec Rothschild et Rockefeller

Jean-Claude Van Damme scares "Le Grand Journal" when mentioning Rothschild and Rockefeller

Invité à parler des élections américaines et de Trump sur le plateau du Grand Journal de Canal+ le 11 mars 2016, l’acteur belge Jean-Claude Van Damme énonce quelques vérités brutales qui choquent les bourgeois de gauche de la caste médiatique française.

Invited to discuss the upcoming US elections and Trump on the set of "Le Grand Journal" by Canal+ on the 11th March, Belgian actor Jean-Claude Van Damme listed a few brutal truths that shocked the leftist bourgeois and the French mediatic establishment

Video embedded in the link.

edit on 14-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Thank you for that info sounds like Jean- Claude is going all David Icke on the establishment

PS wow is my French rusty it took me ages to figure out that video , with not using a launguage you soon forget most of it

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I seem to remember seeing an article or two recently, one being a David Icke videocast, showing the demonizing of "conspiracy theorists" in the UK too, with the Cameron government and compliant press linking such thinking to "radicalization" and "Extremism".

Funny, I don't ever remember seeing those questioning the veracity of the JFK assassination, 9-11 or other such topics plotting global takeovers, mass murders or beheading anyone, but now they are a threat to mankind on a par with terrorists?

There seems to be a concerted effort in recent times to quash any and all criticism of government and it's shady actions. Linking those who question to terrorists just shows the ridiculous and desperate measures they are now employing to shut down free thinking and free speech. How very Stalinist of them!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Found an extract with subtitles if you want.

Canal+ is desperate to boost its audience figures.
JCVD as political analyst ...
Next to Christine Ockrent ...
What an unlikely pair of Belgians !

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The conspiracy theories the French are talking about are all about "The JOOZ did it"

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Video in French about the list of 'Conspirationists sites' targeted by the French authorities :

The guy makes fun about the fact that the site ( On te manipule ) listed in 45th position the Belgian site NordPresse, which is the Belgian equivalent of TheOnion ... LOL.

Otherwise, the same author posted earlier an interesting video about the annual dinner of the CRIF (French AIPAC) :

top topics

<< 1   >>

join