It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Sanders Win New Hampshire Primary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I heard on the news that only THREE candidates who did not win New Hampshire have gone on to be president. I wonder why Hillary gave up so easily?

Good for Bernie. I am actually pretty shocked he won, as I figured Hillary had some sneaky trick up her sleeve to take it from him.
edit on 10-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Wed Feb 10 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamesjamo
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Yes, how dare they be diverse and from all walks of life, and not all angry white men. Oh, wait...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Looking at the share in the vote, Trump was a long way behind Sanders and Clinton.

Does that reflect the relative makeup of NH being broadly more democrat or is it more an indicator of the individual popularity of each candidate?

Sorry if I'm asking you to state the obvious, but it's not exactly clear from the news here.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

They can be whatever they want but it becomes comedic when the fat sweaty girl wearing a winter hat starts lecturing about socioeconomic policies.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

They can be whatever they want but it becomes comedic when the fat sweaty girl wearing a winter hat starts lecturing about socioeconomic policies.

Can you turn the hate down in your posts please? You're dripping bile everywhere.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Meh have your safe space I got life to live.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Meh have your safe space I got life to live.

By attacking the people supporting the two Democratic candidates for their looks and perceived (by you) inadequacies?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Looking at the share in the vote, Trump was a long way behind Sanders and Clinton.

Does that reflect the relative makeup of NH being broadly more democrat or is it more an indicator of the individual popularity of each candidate?

Sorry if I'm asking you to state the obvious, but it's not exactly clear from the news here.

More like there are only two candidates for Democrats to vote for while Republicans have a lot of options to pick from.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

It's not like people don't spend plenty of time attacking Trump supporters for their perceived inadequacies.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.
I'll stop thinking in terms of a Dem. landslide come the election, then.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I'd argue if you get this worked up over some guy on the net the inadequacies aren't perceived. You have a good one.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Family of 4: Food, shelter, medicine.

Choose any two.

Because that's what it's like for a hundred million Americans today.

It's the economy, stupid.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm not sure Trump , who makes his clothing line in Bangladesh, is really the right person to solve the problem of out sourcing jobs from the USA. Trump also freely admits, with no shame, that he used bankruptcy laws to his advantage and that it was a "smart" business decision" that many wealthy people have benefited from. Maybe this is all "legal", but is it moral ?

I strongly support Bernie Sanders and think he is the only candidate who is willing to HONESTLY address the corruption that has rigged the system against the middle class in America.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

A lot of us think the tax system is riddled with ridiculous exemptions and deductions too, but does that stop any of us from using any or all of them to pay less in at the end of the year?

And if you got the chance to change the system, wouldn't you?

The thing about business is that a lot of businesses would prefer to simply do their business here, but the reality if that things are such that it is more economical to produce overseas and ship items back. And it isn't labor costs that are the primary factor. It's a lot of things all added together. What needs to happen is a careful analysis of all the factors involved that make it too inefficient for businesses to manufacture inside this country to find that tipping point, and yes, labor is one part of that equation.

edit on 10-2-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If Trumps should become POTUS, I want Germany to develop nuclear weapons.

Why?

To fight crazy with crazy.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

It's (for me) reached the point where I'm willing to vote for nearly anyone that the establishment hates.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If Trump would get POTUS, politicians all over the world will have to repeat the following sentence (so they won't be bombed by North Korea, China, Pakistan, India, Russia, Israel or whoever else might feel like unleashing nuclear warheads):

"No, we do not conform to what Mr. Trump just said about your country."

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

All the physically misfit democrats. Oh, you must have forgot about Christie, that obese republican loser who went back to NJ last night after coming in sixth despite spending $38 million. He wished he could've had those votes, but people probably didn't vote for him because his stomach lapband submitted after his surgery three years ago and still not dropping an ounce.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed

originally posted by: Kitana
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Almost everyone I know wants Carson. I like him well myself, but he is too quiet and soft spoken and just isn't staying in the running. For me, that leaves Trump, and I like him, I think he would do very well as president. His platform would work out wonderfully I believe.

But we all must vote for who we think is best. This is what this is about after all, who best represents us!

Carson likely will drop out after his abysmal showing in NH.

I do agree with you on that. I can't see him staying in at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join