It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Has DHS Delete Terrorist's Records!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Lets start with a link to the story: The Hill

Now...my understanding is that "The Hill" is a middle of the road company that doesn't lean left nor right. And here is a bit of an overview. Apparently president Obama has been ordering DHS to scrub records of terrorists and their links to terrorist groups. How about this quote:

His (Obama's) words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material—the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away.

Now, maybe it is just me...but...why would the President of the United States try "wiping away" the country's intelligence on terrorists? The only reasons I can think of are pretty damning. Either he is a terrorist sympathizer or maybe he is something even worse. I mean, why would you remove the ability to identify terror threats what (according to the article) led to actual terror attacks in the USA? I've always known what this jackass is...but this goes even further than I suspected.

Here is another link from a right-wing site about the same story: NewsMax

Hmmm...too bad there isn't a law against, or a certain punishment for a traitor president. But if there were, and if they sold tickets...I'd pay a thousand to watch the event.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

why would the President of the United States try "wiping away" the country's intelligence on terrorists.

Because his controllers themselves are terrorists.
edit on 6-2-2016 by NewzNose because: added content

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
No problem believing Obama is doing these things.

Fits right in with all the other programs that further his agenda.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Something's really wrong here. I mean...with THAT title on the thread, where are all the liberal Obama-ass-kissers who are supposed to call me (or us) racist? Where are the defenders of this president? Where are those who voted for this terrorist twice who should be here lying or at least saying "but so-and-so did the same thing" or some other crap?

Where is everybody????

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

What is it with democrats and deleting electronic data?

Is this some type of new phenomena where politicians have an obsessive-compulsion to breach security and put lives at risk?

I just hope there is still a copy of this info on Hillarys private server.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I seem to recall Dubya telling the FBI to "back off" the Bin Ladens the summer before 9/11.
It gives me hope that there's still good people who work inside US intelligence who have the countries best interests at heart.
The idea of any President ordering the destruction of such material constitutes treason - a certain conviction if there is an attack as a direct result of said intelligence being scrubbed.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Unless I read the article wrong...the whistle-blower claimed the Boston attack might have been prevented. So where are our representatives, the supreme court and the lawyers. Oh yeah. They don't do that anymore.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Unless I read the article wrong...the whistle-blower claimed the Boston attack might have been prevented.

So that's how they pulled the false flag off.

Clever.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
naw... all the clique of Jihad apologists in our cadre of Representatives/Lawmakers/ Executive Branch

have some sort of perverted idea that Islam needs to have a degree of free-reign over here in the 'Homeland' because of all the past 'injustices' done to Muslim people in Muslim nations since the decline/decimation of the Ottoman Caliphate and then thru the times if American-sponsored Afghani Mujahideen against the USSR

the elite left/progressive/Islam-loving idiots somehow think that their leadership prowess will somehow change the thinking of the Jihadists and Islam will reward these lawmakers who are disloyal to American Constitutional rights & in favor of Sharia & open borders to Jihad Muslims will be rewarded by Islam in the permitted takeover of American law & Judiciary....and the Society-in-general

they are sadly mistaken that allowing Islam to dominate will spare them from the fate meted out to the general USA population.... the Islam circle of central power will lead these idiots on that they will become the 'core' leadership of the Nazi-like Totalitarian Ideology we-in-the-west-incorrectly call a Religion

Obama, Pelosi... all the rest... think themselves the Masters of the Universe but are naught but ignorant Dupes

they will not warp Islam into a facility to achieve dominance as the NWO...central planners who are not themselves Submitted to Allah
(like they think they can do)
no, you the reader did not hear a cough or stutter... history will prove me correct, even the Elites' heads-will-roll in-the-end

ADD: the elite leadership in DC is playing the same 'Affirmative Action' Card with Islam Jihadists in the 21st century
as they played with Racism, in several forms since the 1960s - Y2K
edit on th29145480431806182016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
it depends what kind of data really. the article doesnt go into specifics, so the real question is what kind of data was deleted? if its data that says, this person is palestinian, this person is a muslim, that doesnt make them a terrorist.

if a person has evidence on them that proves to them beyond a reasonable doubt that they have terrorist ties, im pretty sure that data wouldn't be deleted. if the evidence is something vague like, this person is a muslim, thats not very helpful data.

earlier there was a post where the fbi found an isis agent by looking at their twitter and gun purchases, so it makes me wonder what type of data was erased. basically we have to take someone's word that the data was valuable because thats just the way they felt. thats not really a very convincing argument.

by very definition, if these people were terrorists, their records would prove they are terrorists, but according to the article, the data that was erased was irrelevant. so really what we have is the deletion of irrelevant or unuseful data of muslims. we can't jump the gun and convict them of being terrorists at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I seem to recall Dubya telling the FBI to "back off" the Bin Ladens the summer before 9/11.
It gives me hope that there's still good people who work inside US intelligence who have the countries best interests at heart.
The idea of any President ordering the destruction of such material constitutes treason - a certain conviction if there is an attack as a direct result of said intelligence being scrubbed.

If this guy Philip Haney is slating the President or the administration et al, (it's not too clear) where is the printed word with all the specifics...names, dates and places etc, of all those concerned, Obama, the administration, the terrorists, what they were up to, where they were coming from, and how did they get in if not residents...like, this is not exactly Snowden is it?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So what good are they to the country?
Dissolve them and put that cash to the military budget.
USAF needs to go into space and the Army needs top assume their own CAS wings.
edit on 6-2-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I agree but when have they ever stopped a darn thing with all the data they have collected unless they were the sponsors to begin with and supplied the weapons and fake bombs.

There must be an agenda to turn the world into one big cesspool of mayhem... I suppose, so the can get their agenda 21/30 one world governing agency put forth to set things right. People will be so fed up with the disruptions of their lives and dangers they will beg for more security, spying, and law enforcement.. Yep we got the change part but it would appear all the hope turned into hopelessness !

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
it depends what kind of data really. the article doesnt go into specifics, so the real question is what kind of data was deleted? if its data that says, this person is palestinian, this person is a muslim, that doesnt make them a terrorist.

if a person has evidence on them that proves to them beyond a reasonable doubt that they have terrorist ties, im pretty sure that data wouldn't be deleted. if the evidence is something vague like, this person is a muslim, thats not very helpful data.

earlier there was a post where the fbi found an isis agent by looking at their twitter and gun purchases, so it makes me wonder what type of data was erased. basically we have to take someone's word that the data was valuable because thats just the way they felt. thats not really a very convincing argument.

by very definition, if these people were terrorists, their records would prove they are terrorists, but according to the article, the data that was erased was irrelevant. so really what we have is the deletion of irrelevant or unuseful data of muslims. we can't jump the gun and convict them of being terrorists at all.

He stated Obama destroyed the links, linking terrorists to associates and attacks. I doubt the fact someone is a Muslim is required to make that link.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What difference is there between Obama and Obama's administration? Sounds like a weak attempt to confuse the situation.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can't speak for why The Hill gave this guy a platform but it seems that the only other news organizations picking this up are predominantly right-wing.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, The Hill posted this in their blog section, the author is also the 'whistleblower.'

Now...I don't know the facts and I'm probably not going to get them, maybe...just maybe, it's all tied to the NSA Prism program that was tracking everyone doing everything. Perhaps Philip Haney would rather monitor everyone in the country and will claim the government is 'scrubbing' terrorist information while, at the same time, demand that innocent citizens be tracked as well.

Here's another blog from Mr. Haney: Administration nixed probe into Southern California jihadists

Security or liberty. It's up to you.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

well see thats the problem, we assume they are terrorists when the data collected on them doesn't show they are.

the thread went from x people may have been suspected of having terrorist ties, to terrorists have their evidence erased. obviously the data collected on them was irrelevant, so my question still remains, what kind of data was erased? what's the criteria for valuable data? and if we data collected isnt helpful, does that justify having a record on them?

maybe the government should have data on everything we do, just in case, does that seem like a good idea? it doesn't to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
post moved from another thread.... because Its relevant & apropos

originally posted by: St Udio
naw... all the clique of Jihad apologists in our cadre of Representatives/Lawmakers/ Executive Branch

have some sort of perverted idea that Islam needs to have a degree of free-reign over here in the 'Homeland' because of all the past 'injustices' done to Muslim people in Muslim nations since the decline/decimation of the Ottoman Caliphate and then thru the times if American-sponsored Afghani Mujahideen against the USSR

the elite left/progressive/Islam-loving idiots somehow think that their leadership prowess will somehow change the thinking of the Jihadists and Islam will reward these lawmakers who are disloyal to American Constitutional rights & in favor of Sharia & open borders to Jihad Muslims will be rewarded by Islam in the permitted takeover of American law & Judiciary....and the Society-in-general

they are sadly mistaken that allowing Islam to dominate will spare them from the fate meted out to the general USA population.... the Islam circle of central power will lead these idiots on that they will become the 'core' leadership of the Nazi-like Totalitarian Ideology we-in-the-west-incorrectly call a Religion

Obama, Pelosi... all the rest... think themselves the Masters of the Universe but are naught but ignorant Dupes

they will not warp Islam into a facility to achieve dominance as the NWO...central planners who are not themselves Submitted to Allah
(like they think they can do)
no, you the reader did not hear a cough or stutter... history will prove me correct, even the Elites' heads-will-roll in-the-end

ADD: the elite leadership in DC is playing the same 'Affirmative Action' Card with Islam Jihadists in the 21st century
as they played with Racism, in several forms since the 1960s - Y2K

these guys in the American Elected Government leadership are looking out for themselves FIRST
edit on th29145480495306292016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th29145480512906322016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

First you say that the article didn't go into specifics, then you go on to say that the data deleted was irrelevant.

At one point you say that you wonder what kind of data was deleted, then you make a point to say that the data deleted was useless / irrelevant.

Why delete any data?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Government deleting anything....ever, is highly suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join