It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenneth Copeland: Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be POTUS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Someone should tell his daughter because she hates him. This is typical of a child that will NEVER like their dad. For those 2 or 3 on ATS that like this guy, watch and learn.

www.mediaite.com...

Teds daughter is like "eeeew go away scumbag! " ,,,Trumps kids LOVE their daddy, llol
edit on 5-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Satan is the purveyor of all Evil.

Oh, in that case, ALL politicians. Gotcha!

So glad that's been settled.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust
I really wish I can give you applause for that. I gave you a star instead, and this:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
All you have to do is sign up with right church/cult and when the Anoited king brings dominion over the market place and gives it back to the church you too, can have your hand in the collection plate.

Can't wait for the Ted political coms. telling people they will go to hell if you don't vote him. Seven mountain mandate ...Funny thing .
edit on 5-2-2016 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MajorAce

yes, but make sure you join the right church, because well, if you don't believe in that speaking in tongues, dancing in the spirit, bubbling, joyful, holy ghost, well, you will be treated not much better than the athiest and non-believers!

if they ever take back the country for chritianity, their next step will be to take back the country for this or that particular form of christian belief.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The first time i ever saw this creepy eyed little man i said to myself... 'This guy creeps me the 'f'ck' out. I never liked his sermans either, he has more creepy negative energy than even that other creepy guy from the Big Glass House church, i forget his name. This guy makes Benny Hinn seem like a boy scout. There's something really off about him.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

Ted's kid probably reacted that way because she's used to Daddy and his weirdo friends and can target them a mile away. Kids are smart that way.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yeah, just like the 7 or so candidates in the 2012 election that said they'd been "told by God to run for President".

Annointed by God to be President? What the?

Ted Cruz runs as a strong Constitutionalist, but the Founding Fathers would be horrified to know that a candidate for President was trying to use religion to bolster his cause.

Separation of Church and State is a founding cornerstone of the Constitution, but for some reason, even though Ted Cruz says that he's a Constitutionalist, he ignores large parts of it when they're not convenience for his cause.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Yeah, just like the 7 or so candidates in the 2012 election that said they'd been "told by God to run for President".

Annointed by God to be President? What the?

Ted Cruz runs as a strong Constitutionalist, but the Founding Fathers would be horrified to know that a candidate for President was trying to use religion to bolster his cause.

Separation of Church and State is a founding cornerstone of the Constitution, but for some reason, even though Ted Cruz says that he's a Constitutionalist, he ignores large parts of it when they're not convenience for his cause.

Perhaps they should have talked to Billy Graham first?

I believe he's advised nearly every president to date, except for Obama who Billy Grahams Son recently scorned for his deceptive visit to a Mosque run by a former Terrorist.

Grahams son also mentioned that USA was built on Biblical Ideals however.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...
edit on 2/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

it was also built on Iroquois ideas...a democracy that was already existing here when the first europeans arrived.

When the first Europeans swept into the northeast of the New World, far from finding a organizational blank canvass on which to create a brand new system of government, it should be part of the curriculum for students in the Americas to understand that they instead encountered a highly organized, very powerful alliance of six nations that controlled a giant expanse of territory, from the St. Lawrence river south into Pennsylvania and west into Illinois. The Iroquois League was, and still is, the oldest participatory democracy on Earth.

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com...

funny though, I don't see anywhere in the bible where anything remotely similar to a democracy is mentions.....kings, queens, priests, nice tightly bond hierarchy where the power rests with the rulers is a far cry from a gov't by the people for the people, where the people have the power to chose their leaders, not God, not bloodlines, and not bishops and priests.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes i know, i also know there were other tribes apart from them and they 'the separate tribes' brutally killed each other frequently. The European/American Peoples, when they arrived quickly found this out, and used the One Tribe against Another in order to gain foot into the land.

And you have to ask yourself Why? Why allow anyone to rule over free peoples at all, What is this Planet, Why are we here? I know why but i'm still waiting for the rest of Planet 'FckUp' to awaken from it's slumber.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I just don't get where they get the idea that it was from biblical principles...
biblical principles seem to suggest that all of creation is based on hierarchies... from heaven to hell, with earth in between all ruled by this all powerful system where one person at the top help absolute power. our gov't turned that hierarchy upside down! where in europe, the only way to replace a king or queen that the people were unhappy with was to revolt and behead them and all their children, well, all we have to do is wait a few years and vote the suckers out, no waiting around for god to get ticked off at them and take matters into his own hands, no waiting for them to grow old and kick the bucket, and no need for a bloody revolt....
it is in no way biblical...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

all i can say to you is, because incredibly evil Men and Women, have ruled the world. There is little good in the world unless we look for it.

The Maori call this world 'DREAM TIME'. They knew long ago, like other cultures that this world was anything BUT real.

People keep on playing the game, and what you get is Oroboros. It just keeps on going around and around in circles. The subliminal will never end until people become fully aware of what it really is.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
blaaaaaaargh

IS it over?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Isn't Kenneth Copeland the delusional dingbat who claims that he can't fly commercial because the planes are full of demons, or some such woo-fuelled nonsense?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This is terrifying. Especially that monologue at the end about "bible back in our schools, prayer back in our schools" thing.

I'm not a religion hater, and I admire those who have faith in their ideas; Cool, good for you. However, when you've drank the whole pitcher of kool-aid and become so entranced that you and your buddies all grab a piece of pappa Cruz and pray on the idea that God chose his son to be president?!!?!!?

Either these guys have a scary alterioir motive, or they're bat-guano crazy.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I just had to laugh..if i permitted the vomiting to start i may just projectile-vomit nonstop until i die. Sometimes all one Can do is laugh. I love American politics. Every article and thread i read,i become happier that i am South African. It's great for my depression. And i'm absolutely not joking.

Sorry

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

That's one of the things about Religion in general-Eeeeveryone is convinced Their religion is the right one,They are their god's special lil snowflake,or the person that They admire/suits Their own agenda is Their god's special lil snowflake..

I worship nothing,no one,don't have religion,don't want it- there is but one common-sense creed- First Harm NONE,to which you can add,help the less fortunate where you can.Basically Never be a prick,ever,to Anyone. There.That's all humankind need to live an at least reasonable quality of life.

Now some may say i think i'm a special lil snowflake because of That,but heck..there's a World of BS that i'm spared from everyday.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No.

and unless people wake the eff UP and realise that NO politician,and sure as all blue Hell not at Presidential-elect level, has their best interests at heart - it will Never be over.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Copeland has many false predictions and claims many things to be true that most Christians would find ... foreign.

“God is a being that is very uncanny the way He’s very much like you and me. A being that stands somewhere around 6’-2”, 6’-3”, that weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of a couple of hundred pounds, little better, [and] has a [hand] span of nine inches across.” (Spirit, Soul and Body I, 1985, audiotape #01-0601, side 1)

“Jesus is no longer the only begotten Son of God.” (Now We Are In Christ Jesus, 1980, p. 24)

“You don’t think earth was first, do you? Huh? Well, you don’t think that God made man in His image, and then made earth in some other image? There is not anything under this whole sun that’s new. Are you hearing what I’m saying? This is all a copy. It’s a copy of home. It’s a copy of the Mother Planet. Where God lives, He made a little one just like His and put us on it.” (Following the Faith of Abraham I, 1989 audiotape, #01-3001, side 1)

More on Copeland
edit on 6-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join