It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Lavoy Finicum Tased By OSP Implicates Murder By The Feds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth analyses the FBI footage which appears to show Lavoy Finicum at first being tased by the Oregon State Police but then quickly executed by the feds.

Breaking: Lavoy Finicum Tased By OSP Implicates Murder By The Feds

So here it is. The twenty millionth freakin' thread created for the Oregon standoff. fartsmeller46 first posted this link here in this thread:
Finicum did not have a death wish. Mainstream media distorted the facts.
I put it in The Breaking Alternative News forum because it's listed as a breaking story, and because it tends to narrow the debate, in my opinion, on the shooting incident involving Robert Lavoy Finicum, who was gunned down by Oregon State Police, working with the FBI, on January 26th, 2016. Watch this video. The host's analysis is excellent, in my opinion. My primary opinion of this video analysis tends to match that of the headline: that the video evidence presented by the reporter of Mr. Finicum being tased by the OSP does tend to indicate that he was murdered. It would seem most likely that the murder was federally ordered or mutually agreed upon between state and federal authorities as well, in my opinion. Think about it. The state police had Uncle Sam looking over their shoulder the whole time. If you consider the environment in government circles that that would have created for a moment, it seems fairly reasonable to conclude that his killing would have been either federally ordered or mutually agreed upon by federal and state authorities.
It's not conclusive though, I guess, because we don't really know for sure if he had already been shot or not by the time he was tased. It's a good analysis, though. Watch for yourself:

What do you think?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What do I think?

I think you're...Fishing for flags

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Without footage from meters away (body cam) and sound we are jumping to conclusions, and often we do so based on what we believe about the broader spectrum issues. It's jacked up that this footage was released first and you are left wondering why? Could it really be this is the only footage we have in such a high profile event? If that is the case then they should of just buried the guy at sea.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

He was not murdered on orders from the feds.

Tasers can fail.

Go to time index 09:20 and watch from there. You will see he came out with hands up, then lowered them and pushed his hand in his coat. This occurs just prior to him being tased (if thats what we are seeing). They cycle for 5 seconds. If he reached into his pocket deadly force can be justified. I think when he reached police thought he was going for a weapon. That also might be the reason both cops backed away instead of advancing to secure him while hes attached to the taser.

edit on 5-2-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I think it's the best analysis of the event so far and it does make a lot of sense to me.

Proof is what it needs now.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Here is my thought process. ..

It's not conclusive though, I guess, because we don't really know for sure if he had already been shot or not by the time he was tased.

Next please

edit on 5-2-2016 by ReadLeader because: S f

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Oh, they murdered him alright.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Oh, they murdered him alright.

In the US all deaths that resulted from one person killing another is listed as a homicide, including inmates who are given the death penalty. Justified or not justified is the important part for no charges or charges.
edit on 5-2-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Those claiming Finicum was misrepresented by the media in terms of what he said. Lets hear itdirectly from the horses mouth.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Justified or not justified is the important part for no charges or charges.

Or investigations, especially those closed door ones, where the cops investigate themselves, lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'll assume your joking. You have various agencies / divisions involved when shots are fired.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The only evidence in the public realm is the drone footage.

On purpose, any closer look will reveal the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats because it is still an active and ongoing investigation. The federal / state laws dealing with release of investigative material are wonky when it comes to video.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The officers movements are concurrent with use of a taser, followed by the drawing of a service pistol. The way Lavoy fell is consistent with the way people look when they fall from a taser shot. If Lavoy fell as a result of a taser shot, then the deployment of that taser was successful, and the officer could have simply continued to administer shocks until he was within range to disarm and handcuff the target.

That however, was not how things played out.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Those claiming Finicum was misrepresented by the media in terms of what he said. Lets hear itdirectly from the horses mouth.

That video is 99% spin. I want those eight and a half minutes back, by the way. I do think it is a good example of the tremendouds amount of spin the media has put on this event, though. Here, let's watch the actual interview from which this spin job was fabricated:

Notice all the hoops the reporter has to jump through to get Mr. Finicum to make the statements that are later misconstrued to make it appear as though he had some sort of death wish. The truth is that he clearly stated on several occasions that he had no desire to engage in hostilities with the authorities, or to lay down his life.

The only way they could say that he had a fatalistic approach to this situation was by chopping up his interviews and applying enourmous amounts of spin to them, like they did in the disgusting spin job video that you just posted.
edit on 5-2-2016 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Thats because it is still an active and ongoing investigation.

I believe the drone video was released with statements that he 'reached' for a gun and thats why they killed him.

Sounds pretty 'conclusive', i.e., case closed to me…

You know as well as I they have ground level video and audio of this, that stuff hidden behind your state sponsored cloak of secrets, masked by euphemistic mantras like "ongoing investigations".

edit on 5-2-2016 by intrptr because: changed pic

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

a reply to: TechniXcality

Like I said, it's inconclusive, because we don't really know for sure if he had already been shot or not by the time he was tased; or, he might have been shot just as he was being tased.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
What do I think?

I think you're...Fishing for flags

C'mon man! In the last two days, there have been enough posts written on the board debating this event to fill a (not so small) novel. This does provide a better analysis than the best ones I've seen here on the board so far. If you really feel that way, though, don't flag the thread then.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Evidence is being withheld, there obviously has to be a lot more (from the ground) video.

The evidence released has been altered (at the least, telemetry data is obscured).

The cops were trigger-happy as evidenced by their filling the stationery, zero-threat vehicle, full of bullet holes.

Overwhelming evidence points to law enforcement murdered him and are now engaged in cover-up, so, business as usual sadly.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: sprtpilot
Evidence is being withheld, there obviously has to be a lot more (from the ground) video.

The evidence released has been altered (at the least, telemetry data is obscured).

The cops were trigger-happy as evidenced by their filling the stationery, zero-threat vehicle, full of bullet holes.

Overwhelming evidence points to law enforcement murdered him and are now engaged in cover-up, so, business as usual sadly.

I think you forgot one ...

"This list is yet another repetition of agenda-bias, zero-evidence, supposition and assumption."
edit on 5-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join