It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Divorce Court: Organized Crime vs The Entertainment Industry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is my experience to date about my foray's into the music industry and associated unnecessary road blocks despite being on the outskirts of major music movements. During some searches for some information in the past year it has come into clear view exactly why I have been facing these roadblocks. I stumbled upon this movie treatment written by a detective in the New York Police Department by the name of William Courtney. William Courtney was the handler for a person by the name of Jacques Agnant aka Haitian Jack.

THE UNAUTHORIZED STORY OF HAITIAN JACK

Haitian Jack was a one time associate of 2pac Shakur, their friendship ultimately ended when Jack put 2pac into a situation that lead to 2pacs incarceration for a date rape.

The police later arrived and arrested Jack and Tupac. The two hired the best attorneys and planned strategy for their defense. Jack’s attorney, Paul Brenner, decided to sever Jack’s case from Shakur’s. He got Jack a six-month plea deal. The Manhattan D.A.’s office wasn’t so kind to Tupac. He went to trial, was found guilty, and was due back in court for sentencing at a later date.

Tupac felt betrayed by Jack. He thought they should have gone to trial together. He knew Jack could handle prison; he wasn’t so sure about himself. Tupac stopped taking calls from Jack and his crew. Tupac began clubbing again. He returned to Nell’s and made a fatal mistake: he commented on Jack’s criminal dealings to New York Post reporter AJ. Benza. After making Page Six the following day, Jack plotted his revenge.

Puff Daddy feared Jack so much, he once handed him ten grand and his Rolex.

Jack’s boys confronted Tupac in the lobby. He resisted a beat down and was shot several times, suffering gunshot wounds to the head and groin. Shakur felt that Puffy and Biggie had set him up. He was sentenced to prison a few weeks later. Jack’s muscle within the prison system relentlessly sought Shakur out.

Years of violence between Bad Boy and Death Row left Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur dead. Knight’s organization had been crippled by numerous police investigations. Jack reinvented himself through The Fugees; Wyclef Jeans’ pockets were deep and Jack had both hands in them. Wyclef didn’t mind so much. Jack was a fellow Haitian and he kept all the extortion crews far away.

All of this is relevant because I have a friend who's brother has worked with Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs since the time I was starting to get into music real heavy. He owned a studio in Atlanta and did some work for the Atlanta rapper T.I.P. I wasn't aware of this until I would meet with his brother after my first year in college when he informed me of these things.

I had just graduated college and upon getting back I got a job cleaning up construction sites and ultimately got a job doing Audio/Visual Tech work. During my short stint in construction work I met a former Mobster, that I later found out was a confidential informant, that I met through a guy that worked on the construction site.

This ex-Mobster, his wife and I developed a somewhat decent friendship over the year and half going to dinner and what not. He'd tell me stories about his old mob days and I'd listen and ask questions. All the while telling me mob life isn't a life you wanted to live. I wasn't ever one to be involved in heavy gang activity, didn't ever really have an interest in selling dope or none of the like. So his advice was relatively easy to follow for me.

Upon reading the earlier mentioned movie treatment this section jumped out at me:

Bill and Tracy opened an OCDETF case in New York. This provided funds for travel, informant payments, and any equipment necessary needed for the furtherance of justice. The goal was to utilize Jack to take out Organized Crime in the music industry. Bill and Mark didn’t know it, but the case would last for seven years, net huge seizures, and remove a lot of bad guys from the entertainment industry.

It jumped out at me because this is all happening right around the time I'm getting involved with the music industry. Right around the time he caught the case that got him deported to the Dominican Republic was right around the time I started having my troubles with the people Haitian Jack is connected to.

It seemed that Jack and female rap artist M.C. Lyte were in a West Hollywood club when some Black Mafia Family members disrespected Jack. Jack calmly left the club with the rapper and returned a few minutes later. Jack was laughing hysterically, yelling ‘where you guys at?’ He found his target and chased him under some tables in the club, calmly shooting the male in the legs and smiling quite proudly. He calmly exited the club. One of Mark’s informants was in the club and decided to make the call.

The gun was found rather quickly. There was also a large safe in the apartment. Bill called a locksmith. The locksmith called the safe company with his credentials. They received the original safe code; Jack had never changed it and the safe popped right open. Inside, they found a large amount of crisp, new U.S. currency and a cache of photos. Amongst the pictures were racy photos of Madonna with another woman, a photo of Jack and Tupac giving the finger, and a photo of Jack and President Clinton.

Scenes from an Arranged Marriage

Then I stumbled upon this article. What jumped out at me was this piece:

He, in turn, introduced Governor to his friend Jacques Agnant, a manager with a tough reputation and a desire for new business. Mr. Agnant, also known as Haitian Jack, met with Craig Kallman, now the chairman of Atlantic Records, and there in the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills he played Governor's demo CD.

How ever odd the occurrence may seem I was doing some side work with a fellow that now does gospel music who was friends with another studio owner in Atlanta who just happens to be friends with another high ranking person at Atlantic Records.

By this point it has all come together and why I'm being terrorized by the police, despite the fact that I'm a way better human being than some of the associates that run major record labels and them having no justifiable reason to do so. From the Haitian Jack Link:

Bill and Mark had run nonstop for a year, grabbing fugitives, handling mob cases, and terrorizing the local Mafia community.

So why am I being terrorized by the police and the music industry allowed to commit crimes that normal people would go to jail for? Because the Entertainment Industry has divorced Organized Crime, whether by force or choice is left up to your opinion and has married Law Enforcement and has since given powerful people within the entertainment industry to pick and choose the winners for their labels. While having access to the federal government for them to harass whoever they want.

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There’s also a negative side.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I highly recommend reading the THE UNAUTHORIZED STORY OF HAITIAN JACK, as it has some info about 9/11 and an eyewitness account by the actor James Woods while he was on a plane with a few of the would be 9/11 high jackers.

Really interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

Thank you for sharing this well put together thread on a topic I have not heard much about at all!

I'm not surprised that corruption exists at all levels, nor am I any less appalled by it.

Wishing you the best of luck in the future.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

May I ask a question at this point?

What kind of music were you looking to get into, exactly?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Appreciate it. It will all be alright in due time.

Nothing against these two officers in the story I referenced, but I hardly doubt they are the only two with a similar goal in mind. I'd imagine even the most incorruptible of officers would find it really hard to resist the temptations presented to them at every turn.

Unlimited access to the biggest superstars in the world, the money, power, beautiful women. It's a completely different world.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well I'm pursing the production side of music so I mainly targeted hip-hop/rap, but hip-hop and rap is Top 40. So none of it really makes sense, and even the few rap tracks that I did make weren't about criminal things at all, they were actually all positive. Which is why I'm extremely positive there is some police corruption involved. But who am I you know? I'm just another smuck with million dollar dreams and we come a dime a dozen is the way those guys see it.

I've since started crafting my music to fit the EDM genre and working to start doing shows. So it all works out in the end, who really wants to sit in a studio with some megalomaniac for 3 days obsessing over a sound that probably won't even make into the final production is the way I see it.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

And what music do you WANT to make, just for arts sake?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

And what music do you WANT to make, just for arts sake?

First starting out I wanted to make commercial Top 40 your standard 3 hooks, 2 or 3 verses, and a bridge type music and make the big bucks. Now just think artists like Baauer, Flosstradamus. etc. Not sure if you're familiar with those artists, but judging by past trends in the industry EDM style is the next wave, and I like it so why not.

On topic of the thread it's like a tweet I read once said, "It's easy to convince people you're a gangster, it's hard to convince the Feds you're not." You'd think the guy I use to bowl with who is a Secret Service Support agent would clear all this up, but eh what can you do. ¯ _(ツ)_/¯

ETA:

My music has been used in lot of popular music over the years, I have a guitar riff that they embellished a little that appears on a track that is on an album nominated for 11 GRAMMY's. But like I said, to them I'm just some smuck, you know.
edit on 1-2-2016 by gpols because: Updated.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I suppose if that's the type of stuff you're into right ?

I like to keep things simple, never been the type to want to be famous or even be close to fame.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Actually I'm not that much into fame either, but know a certain amount of that will come with it with an entertainment career.

So it is what it is. I'm surprised some of our more famous members here on the board haven't chimed in. Maybe they haven't seen it yet or aren't at liberty to say.

Did you see the part where Haitian Jack won an award from a charity and the charity gave President Bill Clinton the same award? I thought that was kind of funny.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Well, here's the thing.

You can make very popular music that you can tolerate, or that you might even find catchy, but the real trick is making music that you would make because it pleases you to make it, and selling that. Let's say that I wanted to make some music, right? I would start by thinking about what nourishes me as a music listener, what stirs my soul, makes me come to life.

Now, for me that would be some sort of thrash, death, or black metal. So I would trundle off, practice like a son of a gun, and then lay down some scary bass tracks to work from, and build the tune around that, because black metal sound is what really fires me up and makes me want to bang my head. The whole time I would be creating this sound, I would give literally zero crap about whether other people are going to like it, because it would be art for its own sake at that point, and that is all I care about when it comes to music. You can tell when someone made an album because they wanted some money, or even if they were thinking about money for a single second during the writing process. Keep that crap OUT of your studio.

Money is as toxic to art as anthrax is to everything else.

Once I had created something that made me want to bang my head, and get neck deep in the mosh, I would play it to some people, and see what they thought of it, take some feedback on it, examine that feed back, maybe make some alterations if I think it would retain its core badassery with those alterations, or not if it would denude the final product of its pure sonic violence. And then I would make a demo CD, take it to local venues, get known at grass roots level, do some gigs, get some reviews on the net, start a webpage and a social media presence for the band (because naturally, there would be a band), and earn attention by playing live, getting noticed by performance.

In short, work.

I have a day job, so that's not on the cards for me, and to be honest, my bass guitar needs work before it becomes remotely playable, leave alone a tool for making ballcrushing metal music with.

What I am saying though, is that music can be successful or not depending on the whims of fate. But if you start out with a product that you believe in, and that you really love, that you created out of love for the subject matter, or the sound itself, then whether you make money doing it or not, you did something worth doing. If however, what you want is to get into the biz because the biz appeals to you, because you want to be rich and famous, because you want your name in lights, or because you buy into any of the elements of megastardom and find them desirable, then whether you make it or not, you cannot win. Make what you make because YOU love it, not because it is popular, or a money maker. Make art, not money. If you come across money in the meantime, then great! But do not make being a big shot your endgame. The endgame must always be quality music that you love to make, not consumer friendly audiological cotton candy!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I completely get what you're saying, but there are no need for prosecutors for me to be under investigation. Such as when I reached out to a lawyer that had first hand knowledge of the situation in what is a slam dunk legal case they turned me away.

Basically these folks are using the power of the government to commit armed robbery. They are saying "We are going to steal from you unless you do exactly what we say." And that isn't legal. This is retaliation by the government.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just like the other experience I had this morning. I get up and the radio alarm clock starts playing "Paint It Black". This is the kind of terrorization by the police I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Just wanted to up date this thread as I have some new information. It seems now they are using Piracy to forge a relationship which is actually even worse because they can just blame anyone for being a pirate and say they are illegally downloading songs.

(Links to the FBI Website)FBI Forms Partnership with Entertainement and Software Industries.

I think it's time for an Internal Affairs review of that partnership.

ETA:

In fact over on another forum a person accused me of being a pirate. What I find even funnier is I caught the guy is a straight out lie and the forum edited the thread to make it look like it never happened. Needless to say last time I went back to that forum.
edit on 2-4-2016 by gpols because: Grammar and added an extra comment.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Your experience sounds similar to a friend of mine here in California. He produces tracks like mad and some of his beats are pretty tight, but sadly, he can't spit to save his life.

He doesn't get that his lyrics and flow do not sound good. To him it is the best out there. And so over time, he concocted a deep and involved theory as to why he never made it big. I should mention that during this period in his life, he was consuming decent amounts of coc aine.

Anyway, long story turned short, he quit the coke and sought help from a therapist. He still produces, his stuff still is horrid, though he did lose the theories about why he isn't making it.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rylex

Cocaine is a heck of a drug.

Me, I'm being scammed. I had a run in with Mark Cuban, he owns a house here in the town I live at, he also happens to be good friends with Simon Cowel. In fact I was at the club where I demanded 10 Million dollars from Mark in 2007, Mark popped up on me September - August last year I tweeted him but he decided to run out the club instead of settling the situation like a man and talking it out. I demanded 10 Million from him because this guy who owns a studio up in Atlanta and his buddy Zach jacked me for some beats and Mark got caught up in the cross fire.

And my former employers who know Dan Santorum and Rick Santorum committed credit card fraud and the the girls at the bar who know Mark think I ripped them off for 10 grand. The cops are covering it up because of who my former employers know John Boehner Hillary Clinton, Mark Cuban, etc.

Also, a former friend of mine's brother, mentioned in the earlier post, works for Maybach Music Group, and they sent the friend down here talking about how "I'm going to apologize to a lot of people" and all kinds of non-sense.

When you're being gaslighted and made to look crazy little details get lost in the sauce you know.

Anyway, it just goes to say that sometimes you aren't making it in an industry because sometimes, although rarely, people really are out to get you.
edit on 2-4-2016 by gpols because: Edited for clarity.

ETA 2:

It's also because some folks who are a cop and firefighter family they are good friends with a guy who was drunk and belligerent and he messed with the wrong folks one night and got himself jumped. Now they think I'm in the Mafia and all kinds of craziness.

Anyway Police and Political Corruption is not fun and you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting it. Of course you're probably benefiting from it like some of our other famous folks that participate here on the board.
edit on 2-4-2016 by gpols because: added a few things.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Actually, your posting is what is making you look crazy. There is a clear inability to link your conclusions together.

You never stated why they are pursuing you. There was only a loose claim made

"Because the Entertainment Industry has divorced Organized Crime, whether by force or choice is left up to your opinion and has married Law Enforcement and has since given powerful people within the entertainment industry to pick and choose the winners for their labels. While having access to the federal government for them to harass whoever they want."

That was your claim. Notice how it specifically avoids stating why you are being targetted.

I'm not saying I don't believe in your experience, that this is really going on. I am saying I don't believe what you are experiencing is what is truly occurring.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rylex

Actually, when I was hanging out with the ex-mobster there was one night he looked at me and said "you're the don!". Then after a little issue that I had that I got cleared up and put behind me and moved across town I decided to seek out some of my old friends. One of which who's father is the ex-Chief of police.

I was talking to him over facebook messenger one day and made a typo forgetting the "e" on the word "done" and he made a comment about "I know". Then my ex-friend who's brother works for that major label came down here and I told him a story about a police deputies father that was pretty interesting and he looked at me and said "you're the don".

Well anyway, I finally managed to put it all together and the reason why I'm being targeted is because the buddy who's dad is the ex-Chief of police is good friends with a guy we went to school with and he went to Iraq and came back with PTSD.

Well this guy comes walking into an after-hours bar I was at one night, being all drunk and belligerent yelling at random folks. We were talking and he clearly wasn't in his right mind, and the bartender signaled the guys over that he was yelling at earlier. They tapped him on his shoulder and they jumped him.

Now they are targeting me, retaliating against me. Making all kinds of crazy claims about me being a pedophile, mafia don, I'm sure a few people on here have been told personally from their friends in law enforcement actually.

These folks have a bad habit of following me around like a dark cloud raining on my parade. I have documented evidence of it. I even called Secret Service HR on the guys brother who I know because he's a Support agent for Secret Service because I thought he had my phones and computers hacked, but turns out they are trying to manufacture a criminal case against me.

I keep trying to get the FBI to investigate because I know I have enough evidence to raise significant questions that need answers, but to no avail yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I also think this is a good time to mention that "Mafia Mike" Confidential Informant for the Philly Mob mentioned that he had a "rich uncle" in the music business that had "so much money".

Tallying up my experiences I have a strong suspicion that this "rich uncle in the music business" wears a badge and doesn't have much talent or interest in the music business other than adding to his case log.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
And I have solved the mystery about why all of this is going on.

It's because a close personal friend of their came into an after hours bar late one night about 3:30 - 4:00 am and was belligerent and drunk. He as yelling at random people and telling people to get out his way. He decided to come talk to me and he was yelling at me one second and then calm the next. Before I could walk away some guys he was yelling at when he was walking in the bar decided to come over and tap him on his shoulder and motioned for him to come outside.

He walked out the bar right behind him and got jumped. Now his law enforcement friends are trying to frame me to look like a Mafia Don and investigating me as a potential "terrorist".

When the FBI comes to talk to some of you when I call HR in the very near future just tell them who and what was said and everything will be okay.

Currently they are spreading LIMITED information from a wiretap to you all and no one, I repeat, no one on this site is being accused of corruption. So don't make it a self fulling prophecy.
edit on 24-12-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join