It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice please Minecraft CrazyCraft 2 for PC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to get CrazyCraft 2 for Minecraft PC. My son absolutely loves Minecraft and although Ive managed to get adventure maps for PC and xbox 360 I just dont understand how this CrazyCraft 2 works. Anyone with children who has managed to do this I would be really grateful for advice (my son would love me for ever more if I did this lol).

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

yup that's easy....

Search, Minecraft technic launcher... once you've downloaded that search Crazy craft 2

Great Pack btw, but theres better... anything else you need to know feel free to ask

It can also be found on "Voids Wrath" launcher

edit on 31-1-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thank you, when Ive downloaded from either of those launchers do I then have to do something in Minecraft itself? Sorry I am an older mum so not the best with technology.a reply to: Akragon

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thank you, when Ive downloaded from either of those launchers do I then have to do something in Minecraft itself? Sorry I am an older mum so not the best with technology.a reply to: Akragon

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

They're self installing... Launchers are much easier then doing all the installing and digging though files yourself

Download the file to a place you can find it... double click and it will install...

Then find the search when you open the launcher... You'll need your minecraft login

new topics

top topics

join