It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump Accepts Cruz’s Debate Invitation, Pro-Cruz Super PACs Are Willing to Make This Pledge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You think what you want to about campaign/pac coordination regarding Cruz as well as make excuses why there's no way in heck his proposal does not directly violate rule 10.

Nothing and no amount of discussion, distraction, prevaricating,misdirecting and wishing rules were changed when they are not change's one iota of the facts.

Those facts are candidate Cruz knows and knew full well before making his challenge that it was an impossibility under current RNC rule 10 - there is no disputing that fact as it stands all by itself and is inviolate today right now.

You may wish that was not true and try to convince others by obfuscation, still in no way changes the facts.

Candidate Cruz knowing full well the challenge violated Rule 10 is depending upon an ignorant public being hoodwinked to his advantage, I call that lying to the public by omission.

Kinda like running for Senate seat and never telling voters you are Canadian citizen - that's another inconvenient fact easily proven regardless of bogus claim "I forgot" or how about sitting on senate re-election committee that took down a tea party candidate by donating to democrats and claiming "I didn't know" or supporting McConnell before claiming he didn't.

How much have you actually vetted Cruz and how much do you actually know about how he and his supporters are being used as foils.

When this election is all over Cruz will be very fortunate to even hold onto his Senate seat.

Trump is correct in not participating in the "kill shot" debate as set up by Fox and right about turning Cruz down as well.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join