It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultist advice about changing natural fusion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ezekiel 28New International Version (NIV)
A Prophecy Against the King of Tyre

28 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

A HUMAN MALE...occultist thought about a theory. A HUMAN MALE....occultist applied the theory. A HUMAN MALE......the wise, attacked by the theory......A HUMAN MALE...attacked considers the information of the occult.

Male reviewing his own brother's occult considerations, advises that his heart, his spiritual centre told him that he was a GOD.

“‘In the pride of your heart
you say, “I am a god;
I sit on the throne of a god
in the heart of the seas.”
But you are a mere mortal and not a god,
though you think you are as wise as a god.

Our ancient brother.....the spiritualist advises his own brother, that he is not a GOD, but is just a mere mortal. His mind, placed in contact with out of space changed radiation, radiation that attacked his spiritual mind and spiritual heart...saw the attack.
Are you wiser than Daniel[a]?
Is no secret hidden from you?

The ancient review, that our brother had previously placed his own life in danger....and asked his spiritual mind a question, that advises that his brother obviously knew secrets that he himself had never known.

By your wisdom and understanding
you have gained wealth for yourself
and amassed gold and silver
in your treasuries.

The information review states, that gold and silver orbs....the UFO bodies had been gained as a review of his personal wish...to own the powers of GOD for his own person.
By your great skill in trading
you have increased your wealth,
and because of your wealth
your heart has grown proud.

The review states that his occultist self believed himself powerful....not only by spiritual heart, but that the heart of his occult review (sine signals) had expanded by growth.

6 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘Because you think you are wise,
as wise as a god,
I am going to bring foreigners against you,
the most ruthless of nations;
they will draw their swords against your beauty and wisdom
and pierce your shining splendor.
They will bring you down to the pit,
and you will die a violent death
in the heart of the seas.
Will you then say, “I am a god,”
in the presence of those who kill you?
You will be but a mortal, not a god,
in the hands of those who slay you.

This information states that the angelic system review that was changed by the occultist brother...advises that it will attack him because he altered the natural angelic balances....because no human is God and no human should ever have considered to try to gain what was considered to be the power of GOD.
You will die the death of the uncircumcised
at the hands of foreigners.

This review implies that he has caused a held fixed state constant...where the natural heated/cold radiations normally took away the interaction.....as the atmosphere protects life on Earth from heated radiation streams. Being the natural removal circumcision of what was considered to be O the head.

I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

11 The word of the Lord came to me: 12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

The review of consciousness stated....that our occult brother once had a perfect spirit by memory review.
You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.
Your settings and mountings[c] were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.

The natural fusion of crystal on Earth and all of its emanations protected the spiritual life...in a cold fused condition.
You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.

The spirit wavelengths of your life were holy, and although the spirit wavelengths intermingled with the crystals of stone...your life was holy.
You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.

The TRADE implies the condition....our brother applied conversion through the worldwide Temple/Pyramid scheme for stone levitation, so he began to trade world powers of crystal emanations...for every continent on Earth has a different stone fusion/magnetic value.
Our brother's ancient occult practice changed the natural crystal light wavelength interactions......forming violent reactions, which altered the nature of his own DNA.

So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.

Our brother lost his own crystal fused wavelengths by DNA notification and mind/brain awareness as a personal status...so he gave his own life condition to that of burning/converting the earth fusion of crystals...he therefore lost his own Earth guardianship.

Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.

Our occult brother lost his wavelength, and it was given to the Earth radiation instead of receiving it for his own life force. CHRIST is the KING, and we all belong to the regeneration of oxygen and its replacement/interaction in our chemicals and cell body. Our brother lost his own CHRIST interaction.
By your many sins and dishonest trade
you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.

Our brother was caused to be self combusted by the evidence of the witness of the spiritual memory records...by altering the holy crystal fusion that supported his life.
All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.’”

Our occult brother therefore lost his DNA inheritance and evolution of his spirit mind/memory and brain chemicals. Hence his person de-evolved.

This is how our occult brother inherits his own DNA mutations from an irradiated cause.....given to him to inherit from his preceding occult brother's practices.

Self realization about occult conversions and what it causes.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
starred and flagged simply because you managed to get me to read it 3 times..... none the wiser

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

What you say correlates with my findings. See for yourself/

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Sounds to me like our Occult brother needs to get a job and lay off the wacky tobacco.

Get out, go for a walk, meet a girl have some laughs...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Plain as the toes on your face!

Perhaps a few too many 'shrooms?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Somehow this makes more sense to me then the OP...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
Sounds more like mental illness. I never had anything like that with um... herb.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: SLAYER69
Sounds more like mental illness. I never had anything like that with um... herb.

No comment.

Pssst, there are many varieties

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Did you go down an occult well somewhere along the way? You clearly have been busy but where have you gone?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You should have your blood oxygen level tested...you know, cuz hypoxia can be a real bitch.
edit on 27-1-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: medical advice

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Did you go down an occult well somewhere along the way? You clearly have been busy but where have you gone?

Seeing the well is a biblical comment, and seeing I was studied by occultists I suppose this retort has some meaning for your study of my mind, as you attacked it and gained image advice as psychic reviews?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
When a human being who imposes a self implied condition of intelligence is demonstrated how unintelligent it is, it can only retort in small stated words.

Our brother has a spiritual history that he actually belongs to. Our origins occultist belong to origin light, a light that has always existed and has always been disputed by your own presence.

You believe that you are God creator....and spiritual experience knows that there never was a Creator...and that creation formed naturally by evolution.

We know by self experience that spirit is real...for our families revisited us from spirit to support our life and our spiritual truths.

You have lived an occultist inherited life condition from an evil brotherhood who believes that they can create...and instead all you have ever achieved is life destruction.

Our brother spoke to his own higher spiritual memory when he sought information for conversion of nuclear dust....to allow him to apply stone levitation.

The origin spirits were adult males and adult females and there never was any children or babies...for we only manifested and demanifested....and had no personal relationships on origin Earth.

Hence when our brother took his somatic chemical plant drugs...to review spirit before animal creation, but allowing him to see holographic past life memory on origin Earth.....he spoke to his own higher self who he considered was his Father.

Yet he was always the father...adult male who converted creation.

The higher spiritual beings....other males as a higher awareness, have always known that he was self mind possessed by his own evil self considerations...to convert. Hence adult males have a personal choice in life.....to believe in conversion and destruction or to be spiritual and live as a spiritual natural life on Earth.

We have always lived with this state of awareness and we have always fought the occultists considerations.

The Christ Revelations were a cause and effect consideration of the human males who had been attacked by occultism...conversion and levitation of the nuclear of stone.

Therefore our brother gave a review of our brother and everything that he had caused...and never considered as a self owned lived spiritual existence....the actual crystal fused wavelength interactions.

This is why our brother has continued to attack his own self by the same removal of crystal fusion from out of the Earth to stone wavelengths...so he continually inherits his own original thought to convert his life.

The reason why our higher spiritually aware brother, channeled the spiritual aware attack and advised the occultist of their incorrect evaluation of life and fusion.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

You're not alone.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: Akragon

You're not alone.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

That is correct, I am not alone...my spiritual light Father, who by the way is not a skeleton...that is just a body that is decaying....is with me, in spirit origin light assisting my spirit to speak for our spiritual family support against occult practices.

I am being attacked by a deceased wavelength that belongs to America's own atmospheric body....hence they should stop using it...for it is only feeding back unnatural light and sound irradiations into America's radiated light sound, causing unnatural distrubances.

They emulated the human mind condition for mind contact/mind control on a negated/nuclear signal after study of spirit and also alien to human contacts.

I already advised the public that when you sent a signal to cause me to vomit by brain attacks...you gained an atmospheric disturbed outcome as a feedback signal to America. I regret not recording the events of my attacks to give evidence as data.

You don't seem to believe that our deceased relatives can use their past life memory to contact us....I think many other spiritual and psychic human beings would contest this fact....along with the humans who have gained assistance from the higher spiritual beings manifesting when assistance was needed...at times even without asking.

You can't use this record NASA....as you are on the wrong side to represent spirit...you only represent death yourself.

www.noetic.org...
www.sott.net...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
So much information with no conclusive facts. Pity really.

For a moment i was wondering if information was going to be given about why yellow quartz mineral veins have a greater chance of causing minor earthquakes rather than Amethyst veins.

Do you channel because your information source is #e !!!

Here is a question.
How is levitation created with the merger of Numerology, Sacred Geometry and Sound (frequency) ?
At present all 3 have been shown to the public in separate form. But no seems to have the balls to explain how UFO's fly with these 3 principals.

If every person's DNA has a specific resonance relating to the ley-line frequencies where they were born, then what geometrical shapes must an occultist draw to be able to fly ?

Oh and if possible, could you reply quickly because the jinn are getting their guys off this world by late March as all hell is about to break lose during February.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

For a moment i was wondering if information was going to be given about why yellow quartz mineral veins have a greater chance of causing minor earthquakes rather than Amethyst veins.

Here is a question.
How is levitation created with the merger of Numerology, Sacred Geometry and Sound (frequency) ?
At present all 3 have been shown to the public in separate form. But no seems to have the balls to explain how UFO's fly with these 3 principals.

If every person's DNA has a specific resonance relating to the ley-line frequencies where they were born, then what geometrical shapes must an occultist draw to be able to fly ?

Oh and if possible, could you reply quickly because the jinn are getting their guys off this world by late March as all hell is about to break lose during February.

None of your information actually exists...reality exists supporting your gained reasoning for particular sciences...yet you do not own any of the energy bodies that were self formed...yet impose the condition of ownership in your own minds.

Origin Earth was a different stone...as meteors that hit Earth demonstrate. Earth also had different gases...which meteors from out of space also demonstrate.

The meteors that came from origin stone were from exploded Planets.

Earth did not explode...Earth stone and Earth crystal converted by held radiation and atmospheric conversion.

Earth as a body was the last light O sound to be released from origin mass...hence Earth is different to all other bodies.

Mars was once like Earth, as the holographic memory states....and luckily for us Mars took most of the radiation attack.

Earth and its stone therefore converted into a lower mass....with meteor origin stone demonstrating origin creation was in fact real.

Colder fusion therefore belongs to origin stone and origin gas.

Origin gas came to Earth due to the conditions of conversion itself....that belongs to a multi cause and effect circumstance. Meteors with origin gas therefore come to Earth as the last outcome of converting stone into a state of lower fusion. Meteors/asteroids such as the moon supplied Earth with the higher origin gas....which is why an asteroid nearly hit Earth for the instantaneous ancient dinosaur snap freeze.

This effect was a cause and effect condition of our ancient brother's modern life occultism...why his remains are found embedded in Earth stone and coal...along with his scientific witness...such as a bell with different Earth metals...providing modern scientists with the factual evidence that if you do conversion METALS also convert.

As our life blood and cell production belongs to IRON....if you continue to do your evil occultism obviously our cell life will be destroyed.

Secondly, as conversion alters the gravitational forces by alteration of metal ions....the evidence that nuclear fuel was already destroying life on Earth is evident...along with the incresed attacks caused by collider experiments.

Neither condition relates directly to levitation of stone....being the reviewed outcome in the Biblical revelations....as cause and effect.

Artificial outcomes can be caused...and the UFO condition artificial to the life on Earth...and hence the UFO itself can change as the artificial circumstance is caused/created by the application and form of the experiments them self.

Ice is melting because of the increase radiation in our atmosphere...ice melts to replace the coldness of the atmosphere and also the oxygen of the atmosphere, or else all life would desist.

Freezing and snap freezing the only ancient line of thinking about a theory. Your occult minds should have taken your thoughts back to the act of snap freeze....for this situation predates your theory about stone levitation.

Ancient stone levitation was instantaneous self combustion....followed by a series of Earth attacks by released planetary radiations/Sun radiations until a snap freeze result occurred. This also involves the release of huge asteroids like the Moon. Over the time period of being released...the asteroid burns itself out as a slow trajectory of burning radiation.

Radiation burning allows the frozen cooled meteors and asteroids to fall down into the trajectories that traject straight into the Moon...and as the Moon demonstrates...it seems to be leaving Earth's orbit. This would mean that another asteroid would be trying to take the Moon's place....how Earth was snap frozen in the dinosaur era...by out of space gases.

Only out of space gases snap freeze.

The Sun and Earth gases caused the ice to melt...only holding the cold at the poles.

Therefore wanting to purposely change gravitational forces...all scientific evidence has made statements that support that they have considered changing Earths gravity on purpose......why? This is sheer stupidity.

Has greed actually finally claimed your life occultist brother.....were you so greedy that you could not even contemplate living as a family equal....was your lifestyle so important to you, that it was too difficult for you to think about working for a living and taking care of yourself for once...instead of using your family to support your lifestyle?

Tough luck for us all....we should have ensured that the occultists were all murdered in the past, when you considered how evil occultism was. What caused you to reconsider occultism? Why?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

originally posted by: Rapha

Here is a question.

None of your information actually exists...reality exists supporting your gained reasoning for particular sciences...yet you do not own any of the energy bodies that were self formed...yet impose the condition of ownership in your own minds.

Origin Earth was a different stone...as meteors that hit Earth demonstrate. Earth also had different gases...which meteors from out of space also demonstrate.

The meteors that came from origin stone were from exploded Planets.

Earth did not explode...Earth stone and Earth crystal converted by held radiation and atmospheric conversion.

Earth as a body was the last light O sound to be released from origin mass...hence Earth is different to all other bodies.

Mars was once like Earth, as the holographic memory states....and luckily for us Mars took most of the radiation attack.

Earth and its stone therefore converted into a lower mass....with meteor origin stone demonstrating origin creation was in fact real.

Colder fusion therefore belongs to origin stone and origin gas.

Origin gas came to Earth due to the conditions of conversion itself....that belongs to a multi cause and effect circumstance. Meteors with origin gas therefore come to Earth as the last outcome of converting stone into a state of lower fusion. Meteors/asteroids such as the moon supplied Earth with the higher origin gas....which is why an asteroid nearly hit Earth for the instantaneous ancient dinosaur snap freeze.

This effect was a cause and effect condition of our ancient brother's modern life occultism...why his remains are found embedded in Earth stone and coal...along with his scientific witness...such as a bell with different Earth metals...providing modern scientists with the factual evidence that if you do conversion METALS also convert.

As our life blood and cell production belongs to IRON....if you continue to do your evil occultism obviously our cell life will be destroyed.

Secondly, as conversion alters the gravitational forces by alteration of metal ions....the evidence that nuclear fuel was already destroying life on Earth is evident...along with the incresed attacks caused by collider experiments.

Neither condition relates directly to levitation of stone....being the reviewed outcome in the Biblical revelations....as cause and effect.

Artificial outcomes can be caused...and the UFO condition artificial to the life on Earth...and hence the UFO itself can change as the artificial circumstance is caused/created by the application and form of the experiments them self.

Ice is melting because of the increase radiation in our atmosphere...ice melts to replace the coldness of the atmosphere and also the oxygen of the atmosphere, or else all life would desist.

Freezing and snap freezing the only ancient line of thinking about a theory. Your occult minds should have taken your thoughts back to the act of snap freeze....for this situation predates your theory about stone levitation.

Ancient stone levitation was instantaneous self combustion....followed by a series of Earth attacks by released planetary radiations/Sun radiations until a snap freeze result occurred. This also involves the release of huge asteroids like the Moon. Over the time period of being released...the asteroid burns itself out as a slow trajectory of burning radiation.

Radiation burning allows the frozen cooled meteors and asteroids to fall down into the trajectories that traject straight into the Moon...and as the Moon demonstrates...it seems to be leaving Earth's orbit. This would mean that another asteroid would be trying to take the Moon's place....how Earth was snap frozen in the dinosaur era...by out of space gases.

Only out of space gases snap freeze.

The Sun and Earth gases caused the ice to melt...only holding the cold at the poles.

Therefore wanting to purposely change gravitational forces...all scientific evidence has made statements that support that they have considered changing Earths gravity on purpose......why? This is sheer stupidity.

Has greed actually finally claimed your life occultist brother.....were you so greedy that you could not even contemplate living as a family equal....was your lifestyle so important to you, that it was too difficult for you to think about working for a living and taking care of yourself for once...instead of using your family to support your lifestyle?

Tough luck for us all....we should have ensured that the occultists were all murdered in the past, when you considered how evil occultism was. What caused you to reconsider occultism? Why?

This life is nothing short of an unveiling current of ancient conscious living. Will requires exploration.
It is time to take guidance to the next level.

It can be difficult to know where to begin. Have you found your mission? Child, look within and recreate yourself.

You will soon be aligned by a power deep within yourself — a power that is quantum, dynamic. Homeopathy may be the solution to what’s holding you back from a magnificent rekindling of wonder. As you self-actualize, you will enter into infinite truth that transcends understanding.

The unifying of will is now happening worldwide. We must learn how to lead zero-point lives in the face of discontinuity. Soon there will be a condensing of beauty the likes of which the world has never seen.

Yes, it is possible to exterminate the things that can obliterate us, but not without sharing on our side.

If you have never experienced this evolution on a cosmic scale, it can be difficult to believe. The quantum cycle is calling to you via bio-feedback. Can you hear it? How should you navigate this quantum stratosphere?

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is potential. Wellbeing is the nature of nature, and of us. Hope is the driver of hope.

For some reason I can't post the link to the BS Generator so you going to have to Google it.
It's called -New Age Bull$hit Generator.

edit on fThursday165217f521107 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish
The Veil....never existed.

Science was implied by occultist evaluation of a human review.

Science does not own creation...self belief that creation is universally owned is already demonstrated in the above expression that has been expressed. Your own consciousness demonstrates via its self expression that it believes that it owns the universe itself as if a human life is connected to the Universe.

The Universe is connected to the Universe, without the existence of a human presence.

Human consicousness on Earth was changed by occultist practice.

Modern life inheritance did not have any form of Shamanic introduced occultist theory or practices.

We were created by a natural spiritual state of being released from out of origin spirit to self manifest.

We lived a peaceful existence...until our brother regained by self purpose all notifications of his ancient origin Earth evil conjurings.

This was by being present with his conversion.....the Beasts, the animal kindgom.
This was by being present with the female...who he tried to swap places with in origin creation spirit realization.
This was by being present with his Father higher self on Earth with him....and the higher Father androgynous spirit without memory in origin light.

His spirit therefore controlled and gained occultism without spiritual guidance...and he ignored his Earth human Fathers guidance and pleas to not convert.

The truth of our origin follows the history of how our brother converted his life and was aware of his cell presence converting. If this were not true...then human males such as Sai Baba would not have been able to demonstrate conversion of spirit.

Origin spirits were adult males...and adult females with no children present.

The adult male who considered conversion is not considered to be holy as a Father realization...for a male adult speaking to his past life memory as a Father is the evil occultist realization....and not the holy spirit that you also considered as the higher spiritual Light Father...the Father protecting my life at this very moment.

The atmosphere is not created by the Veils....how arrogant it is of you to believe that you own creation....this is an occult review, not an atmospheric history.

The origin Earth was a huge crystalline body....it released its own light gases...forming origin atmosphere.

Spirit life manifested into the conditions of the atmospheric body...for it refilled emptied out space. Space once held a total light mass. This sound mass...produced all suns and planets O and disappeared into the O creation...the mass of space light's removal.

Connecting the light sound to origin light changed origin light sound...and forced spirit to leave its origins...which it did and it manifested into an organic life....yet by review the vibration much higher...so it also supported demanifestation. Spirit returned to its origins in this process.

If this were not real...I could not consider the information...for although we daydream..we daydream with real information present by the status of its recording...holographic light sound imagery.

Our ancient brother had to remain longer in the Nature that his own Father spirit had caused....and he placated that he did wrong and that he was stuck in the Nature, without his family...who had all demanifested. This is the only reason why he considered conversion of his spirit...and he was wrong.

He activated the Universal explosion of origin creation....and space...once emptied was irradiated.

If this were not true...then radiation could not move...empty space allows radiation to be emitted from the burning light bodies...to cool and then travel in the status of cooling leaving a heated trail...for as it cools it also burns.

The natural atmosphere of Earth was attacked...radiation from the Sun, was not as cold as Earth gases...for Earth a smaller light sound cooled much faster...why Suns burn. Earth's atmospheric gases therefore converted instead and this conversion saved the life on Earth.

The radiation that came to Earth was an attack....just because it cooled, do not assume that this cooling is the creation of our atmosphere...which seemingly is what you consider yourselves.

As this attack was known by our brother...as his occult information details the awareness of the UFO releases...then he realized Earth had been attacked...the reason why he knew these separate bodies existed. So he decided to use the cool information and then caused it to reheat...and then it attacked Earth life again. All evidences support this review.

You know by self reasoning and looking at each other than an occultist mind is truly evil...by what it proposes and how it communicates with such evil intent and retorts. As an aware loving spiritual self....hearing and feeling these reponses is like speaking to Satan himself and I hope that you believe me, when I advise you that many males on Earth are in fact possessed by the irradiations you have held in a constant attacking the human brain and chemical responses.

Our brother is actually innocent of what he caused...but he is not innocent of his personal intent. As his own higher self placated the reasoning for spiritual attacks as a self realized condition, he has by factual evidence already lost this personal condition....and caused the female psyche to interact with the ancient information itself. This already demonstrates that human life is on its way to self destruction.

When do you propose Fatima is supposed to return...I thought your occultist ideal was that the Christ returned...since when is Fatima the Christ/and since when is the female the Creator review? This review was a condition given to the male personna from the male personna.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Search Results

CERN | LHC First Beam
www.cern.ch/lhc-first-beam

Geneva, 18 September 2008. After a spectacular start on 10 September, the LHC enjoyed a mixed first week of commissioning with beam. To get beams around ...
CERN releases analysis of LHC incident | CERN press office
press.web.cern.ch › News › Press releases
Oct 16, 2008 - Damage of the LHC magnets in sector 3-4 of the LHC, provoked by the incident which happened on 19 September 2008 (Image: CERN).

books.google.com.au...
Stanley E. Manahan - 2011 - ‎Science
The course of nuclear power development was altered drastically by two ... The result was a loss of control, overheating, and partial disintegration of the reactor core. ... industry, pronouncements of its demise may be premature, and by 2008
The risks from western nuclear power plants, in terms of the consequences of an ... since 2009 but was actually launched during the emergency response to the ..... safety layers remaining, Fukushima Daiichi 4, 2011 (fuel pond overheating);

19 REVELATIONS states that if you alter the stone names fused in the advice, then an outcome would occur as the advice.

RUSSIA forest blast....forest flattened 1900s.

20-21 no longer returning New Age. New Age less 100 years gave nuclear fuel its power. Russia 100 years later gained a meteor blast.

1901 in collider experiment exploded...being my own near self combustion incident.

1900 gone
1901 gone as atomic formed nuclear orbital bodies....plus any since collider experiments.

Removal of an atomic nuclear orbital would then provide the evidence that nuclear fuel's creation would heat by increased heated radiation.

www.tedmontgomery.com...

This review should be considered as a nuclear world event...where the UFO atomic orbitals seen above power plants...and photographed, could be activated in a world wide radiated signal interaction to attack human life.

Due to the experiments of the collider it demonstrated the cold fusion being used in nuclear fuel's creation was removed. Replaced by a heated radiated signal instead that caused a reaction after the collider experiments 2008.
The UFO has been witnessed sucking up water.....

In Australia, the Federation Drought is the name given to a prolonged period of drought that occurred around the time of Federation in the Year of 1901, demonstrating that this signal was already heated.

MINIMUM RAINFALL 1900.

The following remarkable communica- tion from a correspondent is published in the " Agricultural Journal," Natal :—

" A prophecy of drought, heat, and famine over a large portion of the world, to continue up to the present year, made by Sir. Douglas Archibald in the ''West- minster Gazette' of the 19th of March, 1897, has been verified in almost every de- tail," says the Philadelphia " Press" of a

recent date.

" The actual prophecy referred to was contained in the following passage : "The wave of tropical drought has not come to an end yet, and when it does the sunspot effect would tend to prolong it through the

period of minimum which is due in 1900. At such times it is very rare for the tro- pics rains to be plentiful or well distri- buted, which latter is an important factor in regard to the growth of crops. Conse- quently, though it is unpleasant to be a prophet of evil, the fact that an extra ten- dency to drought is just now coincident with a sun which is approaching its recur- rent period of freedom from spots gives us little ground for expecting a bumper mon- soon to terminate the present distress in India
trove.nla.gov.au...

Any human with reasoning would infer that the ancient use of stone levitation for building practices, had previously activated a similar UFO condition...via the evidence of 1901.

Psychic reasoning comes from the human mind's ability to be given information when information is created. Nuclear reactions cause psychic reasoning, as does the collider experiments, by atmospheric radiated signal changes.

The human mind can therefore receive prophetic advice about signal interactions, as forewarning.

Prophecy that relates to PHI transmitted information, substantiates that a forewarning informed status is given to the human mind to consider and reason the information for the purpose of being pre-warned.

The human psychic condition has proven to many humans that being forewarned averted the advice given.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The occultist idea of 3......666 receiving the mutiplication of Satan and his destruction by enlarging the atmosphere by the Ark of the Beast.

Satan is destroyed by human occultists.

Satan never existed.....the holy heavenly atmosphere did as a natural body.

Our ancient occultist brother did research and correlated information called the occult to remove a body and activate a conversion signal for his own purpose.

Our ancient occultist brother changed our atmosphere and took the natural state of our atmosphere from our living body.

This is what occultism is.....change.

He formed a status called God and Satan...and then destroyed the God of Satan for his own self gain at the ground level to act as Satan. Hence he called himself a Satanist...meaning that he would take the powers of Satan for his own person and convert Satan's powers into human owned artificial applied technology.

And he did.

By doing the Satanic practice and altering the natural alchemy of Earth chemicals that he reviewed as Satan...he then caused the atmospheric body to enlarge and expand by heating/irradiating life itself. This is why Japeth states...enlargement, as an evil occult act against natural life on Earth.

Revelation 19, as the act previously known and reviewed as a statement that confirmed an act of destruction states the psychic review........
Threefold Hallelujah Over Babylon’s Fall

19 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:

“Hallelujah!
Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,
for true and just are his judgments.
He has condemned the great prostitute
who corrupted the earth by her adulteries.
He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.”

3 And again they shouted:

“Hallelujah!
The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever.”

4 The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried:

“Amen, Hallelujah!”

5 Then a voice came from the throne, saying:

“Praise our God,
all you his servants,
you who fear him,
both great and small!”

6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:

“Hallelujah!
For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and be glad
and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
and his bride has made herself ready.
Fine linen, bright and clean,
was given her to wear.”

(Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.)

9 Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him.

But he said to me, “DONT DO THAT... I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”
The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast

HIS SPIRITUAL ADVICE ALREADY WARNED HIM BY HIS SPIRITUAL PSYCHE REVIEW OF FUSION...TO NOT CHANGE SATAN...FOR THE FALLEN ANGELIC FUSED STATE SERVED LIFE...for the human self life continuance. Hence he was warned and as usual the OCCULT MIND who considers his own person as a human greater, and more powerful that creation itself ignored the advice....and this is what happened.....

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

king of kings and lord of lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.

This was the OLD REVIEW....and in modern occcultism the following information DID NOT HAPPEN for it had been removed by the collider experiments.

20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

THE BEAST, therefore by circumstance of collider experiments was not captured by the actual occult review that had prevented further destruction than what had already been caused by practicing the occult.

This identifies that the atmospheric body has continued to be irradiated and is increasing its stretch...thining.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov › Blogs › Earth MattersSep 27, 2013 - +Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, ... The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice ... Over the period 1901–2010, global mean sea level rose by 0.19 [0.17 to 0.21] m. ... have increased to levels unprecedented in at least the last 800,000 years

Dead Sea
With 34.2% salinity (in 2011), it is also one of the world's saltiest bodies of water

Around 10,000 years ago, the lake's level dropped dramatically, probably to even lower than today's.

A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ... an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years.

March 3, 1901 07:45 Parkfield, California, United States EARTHQUAKE.

What Occultists should realize is that the origin for stone levitation/changes to gravitational forces was activated in the American continental body...and therefore the greatest amount of destruction.....America will gain.

Nuclear attacks as a prophecy once correlated to the positions of Giza and Temples...as the countries who used the levitation stone building practices.....Iran was one of these countries.

books.google.com.au...
G. McCall, ‎D. Laming, ‎S. Scott - 2013 - ‎Science
... of Iran, where a mass 15 km wide moved 20 km some 10,000 years ago; the ... earthquakes or volcanic eruptions, and yet global reviews of natural hazards ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join