It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broncos vs Panthers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I suspect as some analysts think that Peyton and the Broncs aren't going to do well in Santa Clara. After watching the Panthers destroy the second best team in the NFC my guess is Panthers 40 Broncos 16.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What's everyone's snacks going to be for the game?

Moose chile verde, pork chile rojo with potatoes, smoked salmon dip, all with chips and tortillas.
Need to talk my wife into making some wild berry grunt with blueberries, raspberries, crow berries, and lingonberries.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think I might be stealing your moose chili verde idea! That sounds awesome and I have two jars of homemade sauce left even. Haha, it involves the crock pot then too, and I can watch the game.

So, thanks for the idea!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.
edit on 25-1-2016 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Stewart ran for 100 yards against the best rush defense in the league (seahawks) and you always have to worry about Cam running. Olsen is the most underrated TE in the league and will get the 1st downs like he's been doing in all 17 wins this season, not sure how Olsen doesn't get the recognition he deserves. Yes the wide receiving core is a bunch of no names but they've all showed up this year Ginn just crushed last game and I haven't even started talking about our defense. Didn't hear about Larry Fitzgerald much did ya?

either way hoping for a good game

people have been hating on Carolina all year

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

It is definitely a crock pot favorite. We usually have 2 pots going on SB Sunday, one red one green.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The difference spread between Carolina's offense and Denver's offense is bigger than the difference between their defenses. Denver might have the edge on defense, but only slightly, while on offense it's all Carolina. Therefore the obvious advantage is Carolina. I'm thinking either tooth and nail- biting defense game, or blowout. And you better believe Carolina is going to bring it harder than ever. They are beyond pumped, and beyond ready. They are going to fight for every last breath of that game. I see either 20- 14 Carolina, or 34- 10, also Carolina. If Denver wins it will be in a low scoring game, like 10-7.

edit on Tue Jan 26th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Cam Newton's 40 time is 4.59...

Von Miller posts a 4.49 and Demarcus Ware is at 4.56. Wolfe, Jackson, and Williams will open the holes and I really don't believe Cam has ever had to deal with the LB speeds Denver is going to be throwing at him. He can't run away from Miller and he can't slip to the right side because Ware will get him, left side he'll be caught by Shaq Barrett. Unless Cam can suddenly become a bonafide pocket passer with a lightning quick release, he's in for a long game. I really don't think most people realize just how ridiculously fast and well schemed Denver's front 7 is.

Statistically, Denver played the 4th toughest defensive schedule in the league and posted the #1 and #4 ranked pass and rush defenses, respectively. Carolina played the 26th toughest defensive schedule and posted the #2 and #6 ranked pass and rush Ds. Carolina offensively played the easiest schedule in the NFL, with two games against teams like New Orleans, Atlanta, and games against Philly, Indy, Dallas, and the Giants... all sieves. Denver played a meat grinder of defenses in KC, NE, Min, GB, Cincy, and Pittsburgh.

I don't believe the Panthers were tested much this year until the Playoffs while Denver has been in Ground and Pound trench warfare mode since the loss to Indianapolis at mid season.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Well you have valid points, no question. Anything can happen in this one with such a wide range of threats. But I am hearing even a lot of Denver players and fans pretty nervous about Cam and crew. They are just smoking hot, and you look at the way they tore through these last two teams, it's raising some serious brow all over. This game is largely going to come down to how well Denver's D is going to be able to contain Cam. But the biggest mistake of all Denver could make is getting overconfident about some illusion that the Panther's D is weak and penetrable. They're hungry man... I mean like starving for that ball. As proven by the turnovers they are creating.

Gonna be a good one no doubt, and even if Carolina loses and Manning gets his fairytale ending, the Panthers are going to be a force to be reckoned with for the next few years at least.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I can't wait.... SB50 kicks off tomorrow in Santa Clara...

Should be a classic... battle of the #1 seeds.... Carolina & Denver..

I know who I am pulling for, it's been a long wait since 1993... It's their time..

How can you lose when the kids are behind you?!

Go Panthers KEEP POUNDING !!!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Super Bowl Chili is simmerin!!!

4 hours to kickoff....

Time to amp it up..

GO PANTHERS !!! KEEP POUNDING !!!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It's a Seahawk thing..

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Your Hawks will have a chance for some payback in Seattle next season

This Russell & Cam deal looks like a Brady vs Manning part 2... as much as we have been facing each other the past 4 years...

I don't mind, I love the way both teams play football..

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Carolina just got robbed on that bad call....which lead (ultimately) to a Broncos touchdown.

Feel bad for them...even though I want the Broncos to win.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

They really did, NFL needs to figure out what a catch is.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

They really did, NFL needs to figure out what a catch is.

i agree...ball never touched the ground.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What they also need to encourage is for crews not to be stuck on this when in doubt go with the call on the field.
Just go under the hood, talk to NY and get the call right.
If it is really close and differs from the call on the field then it differs and call it that.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
2nd and Goal....3:30 left in the game.

If Broncos don't score, I'm gonna lose my mind....

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
TOUCHDOWN!!!!

I'm doin' my happy dance....

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Ya that is gonna seal it, was a good game I guess.
Panther recivers had a bit of the drops, and well who knows what they game would be like if that catch was called a catch.

The turn overs by the panthers were very out of character tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join