It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Weight

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: Nochzwei
What have you done to rule out experimental errors wrt things such as weight measurement apparatus and methods?

As an engineer, they look good to me. There is no room for doubt

Said no engineer ever.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
What have you done to rule out experimental errors wrt things such as weight measurement apparatus and methods?

As an engineer, they look good to me. There is no room for doubt

Said no engineer ever.
you are no engineer for sure

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Read the thread in my signature. do you see the anti gravity machine unbending space and evidence of time dilation? For this reason GR is bunk
a reply to: ErosA433

So you're not actually going to answer the questions?

You're anti gravity thing is absolute bunk.

Now...how is GR bunk?
Just like your professor in college, I wont be spelling it out for you. Do it as your homework. Tell me when you finish it

So in other words, you have no proof.

Cheers for clearing that up.

Guess the whole thread was a waste of time, again.
The anti gravity machine is the proof

You mean your heater?

Apart from that failed attempt to prove anti-gravity, I want to see actual proof.
you must be blind hombre'

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Read the thread in my signature. do you see the anti gravity machine unbending space and evidence of time dilation? For this reason GR is bunk

Now...how is GR bunk?
Just like your professor in college, I wont be spelling it out for you. Do it as your homework. Tell me when you finish it

You mean your heater?

Apart from that failed attempt to prove anti-gravity, I want to see actual proof.

Well considering there's no technical data to back up your "anti-gravity machine" aka heater

The fact that you know very little about the scientific method.

How you have no real understanding of physics.

How your "test" was not done with any error control.

How you say your toy is proof even though the flaws to it have been pointed out to you numerous times.

Yeah, I'd say that's proof it works.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Now...how is GR bunk?

You mean your heater?

Well considering there's no technical data to back up your "anti-gravity machine" aka heater

How you say your toy is proof even though the flaws to it have been pointed out to you numerous times.

Lol its a heater eh.
scientific methods are known to me.
As an engineer have sound knowledge of physics, unlike you.
you know nothing about error control. you are only an armchair typist.
all so called flaws were flimsy excuses
its a proof allright

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Now...how is GR bunk?

You mean your heater?

Lol its a heater eh.
scientific methods are known to me.
As an engineer have sound knowledge of physics, unlike you.
you know nothing about error control. you are only an armchair typist.
all so called flaws were flimsy excuses
its a proof allright

If scientific methods were known to you, you would know where your errors are. But you dismiss them in favour of your confirmation bias. That's not scientific method at all.

So I know nothing of physics?

I'm just an armchair typist?

Coming from the person who can't tell that they're using a heater? Who can't provide any actual proof of concept or proof of it working besides showing people how a heater works?

And you have the nerve to say that the flaws WE found are flimsy excuses? That shows you really don't know how the scientific method works.

I'm sure you'll trick some people with your heater. Same way as snakeskin oil salesmen used to. But you won't fool the people who actually know something about physics, engineering, heaters and so on.

You've also failed to show everyone how GR is bunk. I'm still waiting. Or is this just your go to line when someone tells you how your heater isn't an anti-gravity machine?
edit on 242524/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Lol I challenge you to replicate the video and show that heater can be anti gravity machine. You are destined to fail
a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Lol I challenge you to replicate the video and show that heater can be anti gravity machine. You are destined to fail

I agree. I will completely fail at showing a heater being an anti-gravity machine. Just as you have.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I agree. I will completely fail at showing a heater being an anti-gravity machine. Just as you have.
Lol you are deriving erroneous satisfaction.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Lol you are deriving erroneous satisfaction.

Only in the case that you are erroneous and that it satisfies me to correct someone when they're wrong so they can hopefully see where they are wrong.

Sadly, in your case, you can't see how you're wrong because you have confirmation bias. It HAS to be GR is bunk or you're wrong. Well sorry, but you're wrong. You're "theories" are bunk.

Show me something to change my mind, besides a gyrocopter and a heater.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sooooo thermal expansion is not causing the dial indicator to change? or the balance to change measurements...

I present to you, anti-gravity blowtorch! Filled with dreams of grandeur, the scorn of main stream physicists and a little bit of unicorn fart, It unbends spacetime by blowing... hot and hard... as shown in this video

I can make lots of these special items available to everyone for $200 a unit

edit on 24-1-2016 by ErosA433 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433

Sooooo thermal expansion is not causing the dial indicator to change? or the balance to change measurements...

I present to you, anti-gravity blowtorch! It unbends spacetime by blowing... hot and hard...

DUDE! (or DUDETTE!)

You'll make millions with that! And guess what? I have one too!!!! We'll both make millions!!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Are you back at this mad crap again? You do relies according to TnC the mods will end up banning you for consistently gibbering mince?

edit on 24-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

We have entertained the video many times, even performed candle experiments, or equivalent experiments with LEDs and Lasers over vast vertical distances... still he persists... and always tells people to go do experiements and or pulls the

"As an engineer you know nothing" when ever he gets chance.

Hate to do it but

"As a PhD in Physics, if your engineer doesn't know about thermal expansion, then the college that trained him should be closed down"

Hate doing the whole "As a ..." thing, always comes across as totally pompous

Still wanna go into business with those anti-grav blow torches TerryDon, we could make millions!

edit on 24-1-2016 by ErosA433 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Are you back at this mad crap again? You do relies according to TnC the mods will end up banning you for consistently gibbering mince?

Words vs. Actions.

Outlier and all that....

No, You would be weightless. While it is said the earth could be falling it's actually gradually sliding into an object with a greater mass, that being the sun. It's also gravity that gives us our weight, and we don't know gravity is. So no you would not weight less, but our mass would be the same.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433

We have entertained the video many times, even performed candle experiments, or equivalent experiments with LEDs and Lasers over vast vertical distances... still he persists... and always tells people to go do experiements and or pulls the

"As an engineer you know nothing" when ever he gets chance.

Hate to do it but

"As a PhD in Physics, if your engineer doesn't know about thermal expansion, then the college that trained him should be closed down"

Hate doing the whole "As a ..." thing, always comes across as totally pompous

Still wanna go into business with those anti-grav blow torches TerryDon, we could make millions!

Oh I know. I've seen every single thread about how GR is bunk because of a gyrocopter/thermal expansion/light doesn't bend and what not. It's like someone who wants to believe the sky is purple. "Just look up, it's not blue, it's a different shade of purple no one has discovered yet".

I just find it mildly amusing that there STILL isn't any data for people to scrutinize. Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?

Also, I just want to be a millionaire. If I can sell blow torches and make millions by saying it's anti-gravity, then count me in!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

Persistent prorogation of sheer and utter hyperbole around these here parts generally lands your threads in the grey area or hoax forum.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
lol you are using bending and re hot heat as opposed to maybe 10 deg or less rise in ark video and linear expansion. give it up mate you ain't gonna succeed in debunking the ark video

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

lol you are using bending and re hot heat as opposed to maybe 10 deg or less rise in ark video and linear expansion. give it up mate you ain't gonna succeed in debunking the ark video

It's already been debunked. Time and time again, yet you refuse to see where the problem is.

Confirmation bias is evident in you.

And you call yourself an engineer? I highly doubt it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You for sure are not an engineer

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join