It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of entity? or who? With this huge area of influence/power?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Seems like your stuck in a negative feedback loop.

You noticed something happening twice, then again, and again and again. Each time you noticed it you became more aware and paid more attention to seeing it/looking for it. The more you looked for it, the more you noticed it. The more you noticed it, the more it reinforced your belief you were causing (or something following you) was causing it. This belief then was projected out into your reality solidifying and making it so.

This happens all the time to everyone in all kinds of ways. People keep themselves trapped in cycles of misery and depression because the more if they feel the more they project. The more they project, the more that comes back to them.

The same thing for people who have amazing luck. They notice some good luck, look for more. They notice each event of fortune and attribute it to their natural good luck. They begin to believe they're naturally gifted with good luck. The more they notice, the more they see, the more they see the more they believe, the more they believe the more power they put into that belief. Eventually that belief becomes so strong in their unconscious it is projected into their reality around them and reflected back as more good luck.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale

Just because people don't see thru your eyes doesn't make them mentally ill.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale

Either an over-fertile imagination or the onset of some kind of mental illness.

Stop with the mental illness, ok? It is now more than ever time to be careful in tagging people with that lable.

I haven't noticed your reply earlier but thanks for coming to my defense!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lacrimoniousfinale

It's not about tagging. It's about getting the OP to consider seeking a qualified medical assessment. Having read some of the threads started by the OP, I know there are a number of members who would agree with me.

If you really think I'm mentally ill needing a medical assessment, you should have PM'ed me instead.

But instead, you chose to embarrass me in public forums with an advice that is best dealt with privately. I think you're causing more harm than help.

edit on 22-1-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Why aren't there benevolent counter entities that bring happy events regularly recorded?
No unexplained gifts of material value?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: johndeere2020
Although once in a dream, I went to a mirror to look at myself. I did not see a human, instead saw an entity made completely of iron.

Maybe the dream was showing your true chemical side. In other words, not everyone is pure human.

Remember, humans were constructed from the earth at their feet. In the Bible, God made them from the clay and then breathed life into their bodies.

The jinn are of iron and smokeless fire. Even in the Bible (Daniel 2:43) is says that some humans are constructed of clay and iron. This relates to the cross-breed humans / angels that were born after the fallen watchers married human women.

Ever wondered how some humans can divine for water and others cannot. Basically they have more iron in them allowing the negative electrons of planet Earth to pass through their Fe++ biased body chemistry easier. So when they cross over a mineral vein that contains Cu++, Fe++, Zn++ & other positive elements the electrons passing through them, try to neutralize the mineral vein which causes the steel rods to cross.

Maybe you are the original leader of the elementals that follow you now. Maybe they are your type of Guardian Angels.

That bothers me a bit. It means I'm a witch of some sort. I never bothered with the occult at any time of my life.

We once had a grand aunt who is a witch/sorcerer of the bad kind but I never actually saw her.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
That bothers me a bit. It means I'm a witch of some sort. I never bothered with the occult at any time of my life.

We once had a grand aunt who is a witch/sorcerer of the bad kind but I never actually saw her.

Nobody is perfect. Only Jesus Christ is perfect and will protect you even if a member of your family put a spiritual contract on your soul.

Spiritual contracts are even mentioned in the Bible as 3rd and 4th Generation Curses. The witch part is probably in reference to a spiritual talent that you have.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Seems like your stuck in a negative feedback loop.

You noticed something happening twice, then again, and again and again. Each time you noticed it you became more aware and paid more attention to seeing it/looking for it. The more you looked for it, the more you noticed it. The more you noticed it, the more it reinforced your belief you were causing (or something following you) was causing it. This belief then was projected out into your reality solidifying and making it so.

This happens all the time to everyone in all kinds of ways. People keep themselves trapped in cycles of misery and depression because the more if they feel the more they project. The more they project, the more that comes back to them.

The same thing for people who have amazing luck. They notice some good luck, look for more. They notice each event of fortune and attribute it to their natural good luck. They begin to believe they're naturally gifted with good luck. The more they notice, the more they see, the more they see the more they believe, the more they believe the more power they put into that belief. Eventually that belief becomes so strong in their unconscious it is projected into their reality around them and reflected back as more good luck.

I actually thought I had luck. That tornado in the NZ suburb, have I come to that place a day later, I could have been killed by that tornado, in fact, one poor soul lost his life to it.

Another luck I had, we trekked this volcano complex in NZ, a month later and that was the first time I went there, it erupted without warning - I hasn't erupted for nearly a century so the odds just keep stacking. It just happened no one was there at that time and nobody got killed. Have we been there, we might have, since were there for the whole day to up to late at night.

Disasters seems to follow me wherever I go, including flooding in the desert, but, I'm still alive so I consider that a bit of luck. So far the flights I've been were not endangered although I've experienced brushing against thunderstorms and hurricanes in the few flights I've been in my entire life, man I must be lucky.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Why aren't there benevolent counter entities that bring happy events regularly recorded?
No unexplained gifts of material value?

Jesus allows evil entities to tempt people into sin. People who are filled with the Spirit of the Lord will not fall into the trap.

If you are unemployed, then ask Jesus to give you a perfect job. Then He will be pleased that you are using your talents. From this you will be able to purchase your material items when the pay-packet comes through.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

What's that old saying?

"Luck is when preparation and opportunity meet"?

To be lucky, you have to be prepared to receive -- and also putting yourself out into situations for the opportunity to be lucky. If you want to win the lottery, you at least have to buy a ticket. The universe will only do so much for you, it can open doors -- but you have to be prepared and ready to walk through them.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

LIFE doesn't work that way my friend ...at all.
I am a HIGHLY experienced pessimist.
BUT I can say despite many efforts to the contrary I yet live.
I've NEVER seen any anomalous activity and I was American Cav.
The rest wasn't so lucky

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I apologise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join