It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of entity? or who? With this huge area of influence/power?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Maybe I'm beginning to notice where ever I go, strings of "negative" events follow closely.

Like when I went to the USA - for the first time, it was shortly hit by a rare weather cycle, a tornado touched down where we are staying, damaging several buildings and tornadoes are incredibly rare in downtown Atlanta. Also a long spell of cold and drought in couple states. They had blizzards up to April!

Not to mention, a crocodile-like entity appearing in my apartment in Atlanta, doors opening on their own while I'm looking at it!

When I left USA, it was within a month, the recession bubble broke, huge trouble for USA.

Then I went to New Zealand - for the first time, within two months, they made headlines with an Earthquake in Christchurch. They also went through an unusual weather cycle of cold spell, with record lows in the capital city after many decades. When I left, they suffered the worst drought in decades.

When I went home to Philippines, it broke their extended hot and dry spell at the same time. This time, the effect was good. But a record-breaking storm did came and it came in the eve of my birthday, one of the most destructive and deadliest hurricanes to hit the country ever.

Finally, I went to the Middle East - again, for the first time. Shortly afterwards, they had MERS "outbreak". At around the same time, Central Africa is suffering from outbreaks of Ebola. Some co-workers and/or their relatives have suffered from uncanny timing of deaths. Over 5 deaths, natural but different causes within two months in our department of around 100 people.

A lot of things happened in the Middle East in the mean time, mostly chaotic, I don't have say more that they are constantly in the headlines recently.

I am about to leave the region and Saudi is facing a dire economic crisis it never had in a long time as well as face off against Iran.

Except for Philippines all these nations I visited for the first time and within a short time of my arrival suffered headline events. Uncanny and improbably by any standard of measure. Obviously, a powerful entity could be following me. I could sometimes feel it in my room, sometimes it tries to communicate but never tried to harm or even scare me. It has female voice but speaks in monotone like a robot or something what could it be?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Looks like the entities are elementals.

Try this: for an entire day, drive / walk around the White House in Washington DC. Oh wait, with so many high ranking fallen seraphs lurking in that building the elementals will not last long.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Elementals huh, it actually makes sense, thank you! So they also affect the laws of probability?

And why are they following me?? And why's the female robotic voice?

I don't think I could go back to the USA anymore. Not unless I have a wsearch that will take me there like last time but I don't see that as forthcoming.

I also don't see any reason to "ruin" USA's current situation. They seem to be helping out this time esp regarding the oil situation.
edit on 20-1-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Entropy.

This is not paranormal, but the process of entropy, our oldest enemy. Since the time before our RNA first showed itself in the primordial ooze of deep history, it has been combating entropy, the force which seeks to reduce all complex things to a simpler form. Life itself can be considered to be an effort on the part of some matter and energy in the universe, to retain a complex form despite the forces ranged against it. We are, arguably, the most complicated life form we know of, certainly when we consider more than the physical aspects of our existence.

We have built shelter so that we can prevent ourselves from being impacted by the tools of entropy, we have developed strategies to keep us alive, all of which boil down to additional efforts to prevent entropy grasping us by the throat and conquering our irrepressible nature. Everything we do, and have ever done, from the first time a cell replicated, to the process of mating, to empire building and the space industry, is about preventing our species from being reduced from a complex state, to a simple one. We yearn for advancement, and work toward it always, most of us unwilling or intellectually incapable of realising that at its root, these efforts are linked to our desire to be more complex, and less simple, despite the forces at play which seek to prevent that.

Hurricanes, quakes, diseases, these and many more can be considered forces of entropy. Death is the simplest state, and we seek to avoid it more often than not. You happen to have been in places which have seen the deadliest tools of entropy bought into play. However, consider this. You have been to many places. Would you have been present for as many assaults on complexity, if you had just found one place in which to remain?

I doubt it!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
Except for Philippines all these nations I visited for the first time and within a short time of my arrival suffered headline events. Uncanny and improbably by any standard of measure. Obviously, a powerful entity could be following me. I could sometimes feel it in my room, sometimes it tries to communicate but never tried to harm or even scare me. It has female voice but speaks in monotone like a robot or something what could it be?

Either an over-fertile imagination or the onset of some kind of mental illness. The "crocodile-like entity appearing in [your] apartment in Atlanta" suggests the former.

The world is beset by volatile weather, and probably always had been. Your going anywhere in the world will surely coincide with some sort of freak weather. Epidemics occur in Central Africa. Co-workers die. There is nothing strange in any of this.

Best of all: "A lot of things happened in the Middle East in the mean time, mostly chaotic". As Homer said, "Sun rises. Sun sets".

You could undoubtedly find as many coincidences of a positive nature if you put your mind to it.
edit on 20-1-2016 by lacrimoniousfinale because: Typo correction.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

So they also affect the laws of probability?

And why are they following me?? And why's the female robotic voice?

Elementals just carry out orders to attack certain areas that need Judgement for the pain the people have caused others.

Djinn who have the ability to take the form of any element (earth, wind, fire, water) depending upon their preference and will often occupy a host body where the main spirit (you) is going through 'hard times'.

Try this experiment. Wear something that is iron based. Jinn are repelled by iron based objects. Even the mineral magnetite or hematite will do the job. So a iron bolt, or magnet will repel them.

Before going to sleep, think to yourself saying that you want to see them in your dreams. i am curious to see if all air elementals have quarter staffs of pure lightning. A bit like Zeus.

Maybe even speak a jinn name - Kilash pronounced 'Kill Ash'.

The female computer voice might be a dry run of Operation Blue Beam where the elite want to create the false Messiah in the sky one day.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Rapha because: AddOn

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

That is interesting. Not exactly going through "hard times" maybe a little wetting my pants for being in a foreign country for the first time, taking a cab to my apartment, and meeting different cultures, much colder temperatures in that time of the year, leaving my folks back home.

I was like what the **** am I doing here?$#@! I was traveling alone which "helped".

New Zealand was even stranger than USA. mas was really bad the first few months, my worst experience by far.

I forgot to tell this, one time I went to this one suburb in the NZ capital. The ONLY time I went there ever. The next day, a freak tornado touched down in the same suburb!

I noticed none of these events ever came close to harming me. Like the week I left home for Hong Kong, back home, they had the worst floods in decades.

Only a few times I possibly saw the entity in a dream. Well, it was a pale woman wearing a black mo'sic Hijab. This was many years before I went to the mas so I don't even have an idea what a Hijabs look like.

I have a slight suspicion the woman is gdsuty because her priestesses were known to have abilities to control the weather. And why would she wearing mo'sic clothing I don't know. mo's wasn't the rel ook back in ancient Egypt, although it is now. Maybe gdsuty is angered by it.

But I also agree with your suggestion of elementals. I haven't seen any notion of what you expect them to.

Although once in a dream, I went to a mirror to look at myself. I did not see a human, instead saw an entity made completely of iron. It was like a robot but very plain and simple like the wooden doll used by artists and was covered in rust and it looked like it came out of a furnace but it stood firm and strong.

It hasn't bothered me so far to warrant any action. It seems to be actually doing its best not to scare me off.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Metal golem?

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Metal golem?

Interesting.

Not like in popular fiction. It was skinny and drab. The parts are basic cylindrical shapes. The eyes are just slits, no mouth I could recall

Although it has full basic humanoid parts, a head, torso, arms, feet, it has no visible joints, nor panels. It is hard as metal throughout, yet flexible so I presume it may be capable of shape-shifting.

It did exactly the same actions I did in the mirror and it looked like it came out of fire, it looked all rusty and burnt. In another dream, I saw it and it ran away and I tried to chase it but it vanished.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I meant golem as in the ancient use of the word, although clay golems were the thing back then. Essentially an otherwise inert material, in the shape of a man, animated by the placement of a scroll or spell either inside it, or placed upon it, and instructed to do its masters bidding until the end of time.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Although once in a dream, I went to a mirror to look at myself. I did not see a human, instead saw an entity made completely of iron.

Maybe the dream was showing your true chemical side. In other words, not everyone is pure human.

Remember, humans were constructed from the earth at their feet. In the Bible, God made them from the clay and then breathed life into their bodies.

The jinn are of iron and smokeless fire. Even in the Bible (Daniel 2:43) is says that some humans are constructed of clay and iron. This relates to the cross-breed humans / angels that were born after the fallen watchers married human women.

Ever wondered how some humans can divine for water and others cannot. Basically they have more iron in them allowing the negative electrons of planet Earth to pass through their Fe++ biased body chemistry easier. So when they cross over a mineral vein that contains Cu++, Fe++, Zn++ & other positive elements the electrons passing through them, try to neutralize the mineral vein which causes the steel rods to cross.

Maybe you are the original leader of the elementals that follow you now. Maybe they are your type of Guardian Angels.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Rapha because: spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Tornados are not at all rare in Atlanta. In 2013, Atlanta was named one of the most tornado ridden cities in the US between 1962 and 2011. The trend continues.

link

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Christchurch is also ridden with earthquakes. Between 2010 and 2012, the city experienced 25 of its largest earthquakes, with the greatest being 7+'on the Richter scale. Min the past week alone there have been 9 small earthquakes.

link

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale

Either an over-fertile imagination or the onset of some kind of mental illness.

Stop with the mental illness, ok? It is now more than ever time to be careful in tagging people with that lable.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Tornados are not at all rare in Atlanta. In 2013, Atlanta was named one of the most tornado ridden cities in the US between 1962 and 2011. The trend continues.

link

That was after I came to the USA.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
MMcbuilding is also ridden with earthquakes. Between 2010 and 2012, the city experienced 25 of its largest earthquakes, with the greatest being 7+'on the Richter scale. Min the past week alone there have been 9 small earthquakes.

link

2010, I arrived in NZ, 2012, I left NZ

That's the first time I ever been to NZ btw

Tell me that's not uncanny

C'mon, give me some more links, especially the events of Middle East
Wherever I go, things get shaken up!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I think atsbhct means that these events were occurring frequently enough to be made note of before you arrived in said places..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaryaNoxx

I think atsbhct means that these events were occurring frequently enough to be made note of before you arrived in said places..

Does this mean if I come to NZ every year, it's NORMAL to except a major Earthquake (resulting to casualties and significant damage) hitting the country every time?

I really don't think so..... What I think is that the laws of probability gets messed up when I'm around.
edit on 21-1-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
winning that 1billion powerball would have been more amazing and less probable.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

No, but it means that its not extraordinary for a place that sees a good amount of quake activity to have, you know...quake activity? Just a thought.

You are free to believe whatever you like of course.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join