It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memorandum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Hahahaha! I knew the hookers would be involved in that story somewhere.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I am so sorry brotherman.. your friend sounds amazing. It sounds like he endured quite an ordeal.. so hard.
Thank goodness you have those awesome memories-You had what sounds like hilarious and wonderful times together! I truly believe you will see him again one day.
Take care of yourself
To Mike..

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Thank u guys for all the words even though you guys and girls dont really know me or my friend, I do feel better being able to talk about him and the situation here.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Brilliant memory, I can just imagine the expressions on all the faces.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alienscot1

It was amazing lol

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I really miss my buddy Mike, Its now been awhile since he has been gone and still find myself really wishing he was still around
sometimes I feel lost without my dude here and still every once in awhile pick up the phone to call him and instead talk to his parents. Some day soon this October I will be hiking into the mountains to deliver his ashes over a 3 day back pack trip if the busy season at work comes to an end by then. LOL I've never back packed multiple nights alone in the mountains before but this time I think its something only I can do and no one else needs to be with me for this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join