It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccurring dream about anomalies in the sky.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I apologize - it's been a while since I posted and I should have quoted the post of yours I was replying to...

About three weeks ago, I dreamed the sky pretty much "split" and went black. Then, I saw something appear I would definitely call "nebula-ish". It's like it exploded and then what was like a massive rain of star-like debris (not shooting stars but more like what you see out of one of those cheap firework "fountains") falling from the sky. Almost as if the stars were falling with a trail behind them but they weren't stars I don't think.

Right after that, there was a reddish-colored "shockwave" - for lack of a better term - that seemed to engulf an area "across the way" (a city I could see; it was as if I was high up on a mountain looking at a city down in the valley not too too far away). Then, the city was just gone - obliterated. There was nothing left. Then, this happened again to another area I was looking at closer to me but still a slight distance away. I recall thinking "it" was getting closer to me and even asking myself if I was ready to die.

I do lucid dream and knew I was in a dream but couldn't change it like normal. I could have woke myself up I think but chose not to... I wanted to watch and see what happened. In the dream, I didn't think it was nuclear but I honestly couldn't figure out what happened.

About this time my alarm went off and woke me up. I was so mad because I never had a chance to figure out what had caused the event...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join