It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LeoStarchild

No, no, no I've not made myself clear and apologies if that's what you took from my post. I wasn't suggesting that you held neo-nazi views, I just wanted to point out that the groups that the OP is asking about, do.

The coalition government - which includes The Finns, an anti-immigration party - has criticised the patrols. "These kinds of patrol clearly have anti-immigration and racist attributes and their action does not improve security," interior minister Petteri Orpo told Reuters. "Now the police must commit its scarce resources to (monitoring) their action."

These groups are not so much about communities standing together against crime, or attacks for example, they are organised movements who go out of their way to cause trouble. Modern day skinheads if you like.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

That is your opinion and/or the writers. Its easy to see the police aren't doing their jobs..
example: No go zones in Europe.

Im sure your opinion would change if your family was in danger due to these migrants. All that aside, I don't see it as racist if 95% of the population and maybe a small % of the minority want so called migrants/undercover ISIS out.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Well since you just said an hour ago that: "The first time I ever heard this crap, was on ATS. Right here, right now."

Saying that your question is: "...quite clear in multiple threads on ATS exactly what your question is..." ten minutes ago contradicts your very recent statement to the contrary. Particularly since you specifically ASKED for clarification of what "Left Wing" and "Right Wing" was just a few posts ago.

Perhaps you would benefit if you could "Keep up" with your own posts.

Have a nice day.
edit on 16-1-2016 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You know this thread just reminded me of my own encounter with one of these vigilante groups a few months back, just after the Paris attacks.

I was walking down my local village main street when i was stopped by a guy i knew from my youth.

I stopped to say hello just to be polite like, that's when he introduced me to his friends.

They were all debating the latest attack and suggesting things like, we should get together and start a Splinter group and "just shoot these black bastards".

i listened intently and in amazement until the subject was quickly forgotten when Someone came out the Chemist stating that the juice (Methadone) window was now open...Medication time...Medication time.

At that point my old friend seemed to forget about me.

edit on 16-1-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LeoStarchild

It's not my opinion, it is the opinion of Soldiers of Odin who self-proclaim they want to keep Finland white. The interior minister has said that the police are doing their job, and these clowns are giving them more work to do.

In other words, neo nazis aren't helping the situation (surprise, surprise) just making things worse.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Well since you just said an hour ago that: "The first time I ever heard this crap, was on ATS. Right here, right now."

Saying that your question is: "...quite clear in multiple threads on ATS exactly what your question is..." ten minutes ago contradicts your very recent statement to the contrary. Particularly since you specifically ASKED for clarification of what "Left Wing" and "Right Wing" was just a few posts ago.

Perhaps you would benefit if you could "Keep up" with your own posts.

Have a nice day.

"bullexcretion spray all over the place"

"Yeah I have an opinion and somehow I seem to have gotten the idea that people in the Real World want to hear it - LoL!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Are you trying to give vigilantes a bad name?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You are an odd fellow. Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I dont know how it is in the rest of Europe, but in Sweden racist=extreme right wing. As if racism is some kind of political issue and left wings can therefor not be racists??? I know, at least in Europe, right wing politics is now a lable for fashists, nazis etc, and not for conservatists and reactioanries. But as soon as some one is an outspoken racist, he/she is almost always a extreme right wing extremist, irregardless of the political standpount of that person.

Could it be because of the fact that Swedish political and media are traditionally left wing for very long time and it is very effective way to steer peoples view in a way that makes people assosiate right politics with something bad? That is why, in a true democrecy, media HAS to be indipentent and unbias in political issius. Sadly very far from the truth in the self proclaimed defender of democracity that is Sweden today. The head of Aftonbladet is a former left party polititian. For Swedish Public Service, 8 out of 10 is supporting the traditional left wing parties.

www.dagensps.se...

The other big newspaper Expressen, is using a group called Researchgruppen for gathering info etc. The where formaly known as AFA-dokumentation.

AFA is a far left wing extremist group. They are notoriosly violent with numerous arcenists, riots, assult and causing public havoc.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

About the research-group:
swedenreport.org...

Now, how anyone can think those a-holes are worse than SD, whos political stand point is actually closer to the middle than right, is beond me. Still SD get all the hate in media at the same time, same media is colaberating with a network of criminals.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

My mistake, I thought you were asking for the definitions. No harm to you meant.

And none to you.

(post by symphonyofblase removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

The distinction of whether they are Right or Left is not as important as what they are doing. Left Wing vigilante groups were far more dangerous in the 70's and 80's in Europe than these guys are now. Labelling them "Right Wing" doesn't make them worse than the Left-Wing groups from recent history.

Getting hung up on definitions or labels is less important than dealing with the issues that give rise to vigilantism. The simple fact that Europe has vigilante groups from the Aegean to the Baltic who are Right wing doesn't make the problems any better or worse than if they were Left wing.

"Right Wing" isn't pejorative, it is descriptive.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
too many bleeding hearts have created an environment when young women are assaulted by these migrants saying its not the migrants fault< so they are basically saying we should forgoe all the rights and laws of a modern society because a backward thinking bunch off weak ass young men that are too gutless to stand and fight in their own country now have the right to come here to whatever they please . vigilante groups are becoming stronger why? cos every moral and ethical boundary of our culture is being forgotten to keep these "not even real refugees " happy . call me a bigot a racist whatever lets see how you feel when its your child being assaulted < your house being robbed ,your wife or mother being groped

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The only thing that I see is that people are literally more afraid of the potential rise of Nazi-like ideologies creeping again from groups of people that simply want to protect their loved ones than they are the threat of groups of misogynist, raping immigrants attacking people now.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The most funny is soldiers of Odin

Viking wannabes moaning about immigration, rapes and displacing natives.......Yeah.....

edit on 16-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

SNIP

Mod Edit: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 1/16/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Since the early 1900s the british media has been used as tool to galvanise support around aggressive foreign policy. Typically they begin by increasing reportage highlighting the hypersexualised, animalistic and culturally primitive nature of the peoples due to be colonialised, eradicated or assimilated then they turn that focus inwards towards the indigenous population to stir up tension and by extension gain approval for state expansionism. The more the state appears to ignore the created problem, the more the indigenous population then call for something to be done in response and in the end the expansionism is validated and embraced.

They do this primarily by reinforcing the idea that the women within the indigenous population are being directly threatened because men will instinctively look to protect their sole means of propagation. If the ultimate prize in a patriarchal society is the woman then the prospect of having her raped by an outside force is the ultimate way to destroy manhood and the indigenous culture. It's a guaranteed way to appeal to our basest instincts and the outcome can be carefully managed.

We're easy to manipulate and through bodies such as Tavistock fine tuning the process over decades they've become incredibly proficient at it.

Nobody seems to be asking why an event that occurred 5 years ago in Egypt is only being discussed now in relation to a totally unrelated recent event in Germany. It's because the reportage at the time served no political benefit and was counter to statist proposals for regime change in the region, the Egyptian revolution was in the interests of British foreign policy so the spin was instead directed towards the positive outcomes of perceived democratisation. Now, after the event has served its original purpose it can be redisseminated and respun into the public consciousness and given new importance in relation to the new goals of the state.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

Yes, UAF and the SWP are controlled by the state and always were. It would be fairly idiotic at this point to believe all sides aren't being directed.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

how do you know they didn't have a problem with rape before this? there has not been a situation like this in there area for them to react to. if a few innocent people get there ass beat in this struggle than so be it. it is sad but worth it, in my opinion.

I am aware that my opinion may piss some people off, but just know this is not my intention. cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join