It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
There has been lots of news coming out from Europe about vigilante groups forming all over Europe following on from NYE events. One such group is in Finland they are patrolling the streets at night to look for migrants who may be misbehaving.

A lot of these groups are being formed and made up of concerned fathers, husbands, brothers who want to protect their families. My question is why do the Press always refer to these groups as far right?

I know lots of British men who are not far anything and if anything lean to the left if pressed who find these acts abhorrent. In fact since when did anti rape and anti sexual harrassment make someone far right!

In Europe and UK people have been concerned about these huge influxes of young, fit, men for a long time now but every time they have voiced their concerns they have been told the migrants are not mainly men but women and children (even though anyone with eyes could see this wasnt true), that they are racist (although it has nothing to do with race), bigoted and xenophobic. Their voices have been squashed like this for a long term.

Then news has been coming out of Europe for months now about rapes but whenever those stories have come to light from Sweden AND Germany people are told the news sources are right wing propaganda (even though now it seems those sources were the only ones not trying to hide the true scale of this).

People in Europe have had enough of not being listened to by their governments and Police and now cant even trust their governments or Police as more and more crimes that have been hidden are coming to light. That doesnt make them far right, it makes them normal citizens extremely concerned about their heritage, culture and whole way of life being affected by these new people who seen to want to destroy Europe.

I saw a comment yesterday from a man in London, UK which flies in the face of all these people who do the name calling whenever concerns are raised (I am not going to call them left wing because I dont think they are, I am left wing as are many people I know and we all have concerns).

The comment was as follows

"I am a black man and even I can see that the rise of these vigilante groups was ineviable, it is what happens when governments and Police stop protecting and listening to their own citizens. I would feel much safer with far right groups patrolling the streets rather than Islamic terrorists".

It was apparent to lots of people that a lot of these men werent coming here to seek refuge, the real refugees are the women, men and children crying with relief when they reach shore, not the young men taking selfies sticking two fingers in the air looking like they are going on a lads holiday.

Obviously there will be some in the vigilante groups who are far right but I think most are just desperate citizens who have had enough. If Europe dont start listening to their people without a shadow of doubt the REAL far right groups will start rising and more and more normal citizens will start following them. Only the Politicians and authorities can stop this now by closing the borders, returning the men and protecting the people they are paid to represent that is unless they want civil war on their streets.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
There has been lots of news coming out from Europe about vigilante groups forming all over Europe following on from NYE events. One such group is in Finland they are patrolling the streets at night to look for migrants who may be misbehaving.

A lot of these groups are being formed and made up of concerned fathers, husbands, brothers who want to protect their families. My question is why do the Press always refer to these groups as far right?

I know lots of British men who are not far anything and if anything lean to the left if pressed who find these acts abhorrent. In fact since when did anti rape and anti sexual harrassment make someone far right!

In Europe and UK people have been concerned about these huge influxes of young, fit, men for a long time now but every time they have voiced their concerns they have been told the migrants are not mainly men but women and children (even though anyone with eyes could see this wasnt true), that they are racist (although it has nothing to do with race), bigoted and xenophobic. Their voices have been squashed like this for a long term.

Then news has been coming out of Europe for months now about rapes but whenever those stories have come to light from Sweden AND Germany people are told the news sources are right wing propaganda (even though now it seems those sources were the only ones not trying to hide the true scale of this).

People in Europe have had enough of not being listened to by their governments and Police and now cant even trust their governments or Police as more and more crimes that have been hidden are coming to light. That doesnt make them far right, it makes them normal citizens extremely concerned about their heritage, culture and whole way of life being affected by these new people who seen to want to destroy Europe.

I saw a comment yesterday from a man in London, UK which flies in the face of all these people who do the name calling whenever concerns are raised (I am not going to call them left wing because I dont think they are, I am left wing as are many people I know and we all have concerns).

"I am a black man and even I can see that the rise of these vigilante groups was ineviable, it is what happens when governments and Police stop protecting and listening to their own citizens. I would feel much safer with far right groups patrolling the streets rather than Islamic terrorists".

It was apparent to lots of people that a lot of these men werent coming here to seek refuge, the real refugees are the women, men and children crying with relief when they reach shore, not the young men taking selfies sticking two fingers in the air looking like they are going on a lads holiday.

Obviously there will be some in the vigilante groups who are far right but I think most are just desperate citizens who have had enough. If Europe dont start listening to their people without a shadow of doubt the REAL far right groups will start rising and more and more normal citizens will start following them. Only the Politicians and authorities can stop this now by closing the borders, returning the men and protecting the people they are paid to represent that is unless they want civil war on their streets.

they are far right.

If you look at western societies, the right wingers are typically more nationalist and less tolerant to inclusive diversification. Look at the right wing American's, British, French, Nazi's hold similar views...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

they are far right.

If you look at western societies, the right wingers are typically more nationalist and less tolerant to inclusive diversification. Look at the right wing American's, British, French, Nazi's hold similar views...

In the US it's the Mexicans who invading, in England it is the Muslims, in Spain the North Afrikaners

+43 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
So men in Europe who are concerned about their women being raped and sexually assaulted are far right? Do you know how illogical that sounds. The far right groups are the ones who want violence and follow hitler. A lot of normal citizens would find this just as frightening as terrorists. These vigilante groups are made up of normal citizens who have had enough that doesnt make them far right, it just makes them human!a reply to: yesyesyes

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Same thing happened in Germany in the 20's and 30's when the unnelected Nazis (Brown shirts) started patrolling the streets looking for commies and trade union activists to vent their anger on...How did that turn out.

These so called vigilantes were far right thugs before new years eve with most being members of far right groups such as Pegida... Soldiers of Odin... Britain First ...or take your pick of racist knuckle draggers from whatever country they hail from.

The last thing we need are these facist arseholes patroling the streets looking for "Misbehaving" Migrants ". That will only serve to have them believe they are somehow relevant . Christ they act like a crime has never been committed by anyone other than migrants.

Smash the Fash.

edit on 15-1-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

We are seeing the rise of it again but instead of Jews it's the Muslims...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

My question is why do the Press always refer to these groups as far right?

Why? For The same reason they link every crime done by a muslim to terrorism..clickbait.
Btw,could you link some stories from the press that support your claims ?
edit on 15-1-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Obviously there will be some in the vigilante groups who are far right but I think most are just desperate citizens who have had enough. If Europe dont start listening to their people without a shadow of doubt the REAL far right groups will start rising and more and more normal citizens will start following them.

Can we have a wee bit of context so we can talk about this? Which vigilante groups? Where are they? Who are the members? Do they have ties to far right organisations and if so what can we extrapolate from that?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Im not discussing far right groups here such as PEGIDA etc sure they are far right. I am talking about vigilante patrols which even the Police have said there has been no violence from and they dont have a problem with if it remains like that. These normal citizrns are not therefore far right.

A group is presently being formec in UK who are definitely far right as can be seen from theor videos using clips of Hitlet. They petrify me hrnce why I said Europe and UK politicians need to wake up beforr normal citizens do get sucked into this sort of rhetoric.a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

The most obvious one in the UK was mentioned already, they are called Britain First and I will not link to them as it encourages interest.

They are led by a man called Paul Golding who was previously involved with the EDL and BNP two very right wing organisations in the UK.

They drive around in military gear "protecting" British citizens from Muslims and protest against immigration and claim to be proud Christians and British.

They are extreme right wing and thugs.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

The answer to roving gangs of immigrants, is not roving gangs of ignorant, unaccountable, unidentified muppets laying down "the law". Wrongdoing cannot be countered by wrongdoing, fascism cannot be countered by fascism.

The answers to this issue lay in forcing the government to provide law enforcement equal to requirements, and to refuse to engage in work, travel, or spending on anything but the essentials until that enforcement is in place.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

The most obvious one in the UK was mentioned already, they are called Britain First and I will not link to them as it encourages interest.

They are led by a man called Paul Golding who was previously involved with the EDL and BNP two very right wing organisations in the UK.

They drive around in military gear "protecting" British citizens from Muslims and protest against immigration and claim to be proud Christians and British.

They are extreme right wing and thugs.

In America we an an organization called the GOP, they are usually 65 or older and roll around on motorized scooters whilst blaming the secretly ailing American economy on Obama's secret allegiance to Islam, homosexuality and communism. The perceive things that only they can see, is it a Mexican or a muslim? They are the same... GOP

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Thank you very much for that.

Britain First is a far-right,[11][13][14][15][16] fascist[8][9][10] and British nationalist[3] political party and movement formed in 2011 by former members of the British National Party.[15]
Britain First campaigns primarily against mass immigration, multiculturalism and what it sees as the Islamisation of the United Kingdom, and advocates the preservation of traditional British culture.

The group is inspired by Ulster loyalism and has a vigilante wing called the "Britain First Defence Force". It attracted attention by taking direct action such as protests outside homes of Islamists, and what it describes as "Christian patrols" and "invasions" of British mosques,[15][16] and has been noted for its online activism.[17]

Well that group certainly fits the bill of far right Nazi boys.

I'm wondering about the other ones springing up all over Europe and if we can get information about all of them, we can answer the OP's question a bit better.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Same thing happened in Germany in the 20's and 30's when the unnelected Nazis (Brown shirts) started patrolling the streets looking for commies and trade union activists to vent their anger on...How did that turn out.

These so called vigilantes were far right thugs before new years eve with most being members of far right groups such as Pegida... Soldiers of Odin... Britain First ...or take your pick of racist knuckle draggers from whatever country they hail from.

The last thing we need are these facist arseholes patroling the streets looking for "Misbehaving" Migrants ". That will only serve to have them believe they are somehow relevant . Christ they act like a crime has never been committed by anyone other than migrants.

Smash the Fash.

Seriously tired of the nazi name calling. Everything bad is Nazi Germany or tied to them. It can be expressed that some of the things the nazis did was horrible but you cant link everything.

Things nazi did that you probably do your self
1. brush your teeth

edit on 15-1-2016 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
So,no examples of MSM labeling " ordinary" people who patrole the streets as right wing ?
Got it. Another swing and miss thread by the OP

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

To be fair I do not think that there is anything to worry about, these groups tend to be managed by people with quite limited intelligence.

Britain first claim to have over one million members but mainly due to using dirty tactics on social media to gain "likes" from people who would never agree with thier core objectives. They post memes saying things like "Fish and chips, a great British dinner! Like if you agree" and many unsuspecting people are falling for this.

The actual "members" who patrol and protest are in the hundreds nationwide at best and tend to get chased off by the general population, it is often hilarious.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jobless1

Seriously tired of the nazi name calling. Everything bad is Nazi Germany or tied to them. It can be expressed that some of the things the nazis did was horrible but you cant link everything.

1. brush your teeth

If it walks like a duck... Why ? They use the same methods nazis did so they are NAZIS.NAZI NAZI NAZI

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jobless1

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Smash the Fash.

1. brush your teeth

Things the Nazi's did that you most likely do not do yourself.

1. Exterminate several million Jews...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

When groups of people call for extermination of another that is like the Nazis.
If we don't say it how it is we will see Nazis rise in power.
(reading ATS recently makes me think we have already lost the fight against them).

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm giving the OP the benefit of the doubt here, but I'm suspecting that all of these innocuous, caring fathers and brothers mentioned earlier are probably knuckle draggers of the same ilk.

Happy, as ever, to be proven wrong though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join