It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dream...It Gets Weird...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I've said this for years. (Imagining your dream). As weather becomes more severe, with tornadoes. hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, lightening strikes, tsunamis and the like, humans will - not in our lifetimes- but mankind will eventually become subterranean creatures.
There won't be another choice.

Do you have a history of prophetic dreams?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

A bit.

Unfortunately...

I had cancer at a young age, and about three months prior to me getting a diagnosis, I had a dream about climbing a cliff face. About half-way up I blindly groped a ledge and pulled myself up only to come face to face with a hissing king cobra. He struck me near my collar bone, and I fell all the way down.

I was lying on my back looking up (I observed myself from above at this point, like an out of body experience) and a crowd gathered around me. I was going to die in a short period of time. My mother was suddenly part of the dream, and she was trying to find the right medicine to help me. Time ticked on, and I should have died, but I didn't.

When I got my diagnosis, a lymph node popped out exactly where the king cobra had bitten me. I also had a portacath surgically inserted, and my "medicines" were serious poisons of varying degrees, plus some other meds.

I was very sick. Many years later, my husbands mom confessed that they thought I was going to die, but miraculously, I didn't. It was a very, very tough road.

So that's just one example. The dreams are both symbolic and literal, usually, with parts that definitely fit and others that are not always quite as clear.

peace,

AB

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
Sounds very Orwellian to me. You sound like Winston Smith, the protagonist in George Orwell's classic, 1984. In your dream, you're living in a dystopian society in which practically every citizen is treated ubiquitously and tightly controlled by a totalitarian regime (i.e. you're identified through the color of your jumpsuit). Every move and thought you make/have is monitored via legalized privacy intrusions. They control what job you have, what food you're given, etc. This is all facilitated and monitored under the direction of Big Brother (aka Donald Trump). Big Brother's lifesized picture ("BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU"), as well as his image being displayed on huge teleprompters every single day for "two minutes hate" bespeaks a narcissistic ruler determined to have everyone fall in line at any cost. He does so by being aggressively in your face all of the time and scaring everyone into subscribing to the societal norms that he and the ruling party have forced upon the populace, OR ELSE. Ahem - sound familiar?

As for the rest of your dream (baring in mind that this is completely conjecture on my part), it's possible your unknown infraction was being caught engaging in a thoughtcrime and the Thought Police took you to the Minestry of Love for re-education (aka torture and brainwashing). When they weren't satisfied that you were a team player, or believed their revisionist history any longer, you became a diversive, an unperson who they stuffed in a memory hole, banished to the outside (the memory hole fortunately wasn't an oven in your dream). There are several other similarities, such as living underground; 1984 citizens had to live underground due to a nuclear war, followed by a civil war, which left the atmosphere outside incompatible with human survival) and to a train station; in 1984, Winston takes his family into the underground subway tunnels seeking refuge.

Have you ever read 1984 and do you think that, especially given the current political climate, the similarities might have evoked you to have a subconscious response (your dream)?
edit on 8/11/2017 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: timidgal

Hi timidgal,

Thanks for responding!

I've never read 1984, much to my embarrassment. I've seen only a brief clip of the movie.

I would say that my experience was different than the overt control of your description. In my dream there was the illusion of freedom of you were "doing the right thing" and just living your life, keeping your head down and praising Dear Leader.

There was a sense of threat disguised as "protection". We were tightly controlled but there was a sense of class difference and luxury for some while others like me lived in bare stone dwellings carved from the rock.

It was like a very small efficiency apartment with a tiny kitchen (cooktop and hot pot and mini fridge), a bed that doubled as a couch, table and chair, etc. there was a small bathroom.

It was tiny and dark and oppressive. It was crammed full of my stuff with nowhere to really put anything. I don't know if I had a tv but I imagine we all did so we could watch the speeches. Now that I think about it there was internet type connectivity and phones but everything was monitored or listened to. I got the sense there were spy cameras in my apartment.

We were not overtly monitored to our knowledge. I don't know what I did to earn the special orange jumpsuit. There was a similarity with 1984 in being reeducated but I was unconscious for it - no overt torture but you were left feeling incredibly vulnerable in that they could have done anything to you while you were out.

If reeducation fails, younget the ostracizing orange jumpsuit and are left to find your way back into your life but with a permanent stigma. I think my employment options changed as well as "credits" for food and such.

So anyway, the sense was that if you were "good" and happily indoctrinated you didn't see much wrong with anything. You raised your family, you sacrificed supplies for the good of the whole and accepted rations, etc. Meanwhile the rich were living extraordinarily well. Kind of like now but more extreme and there was a "survival" mentality.

We had to be grateful to Dear Leader for "saving us" and " providing for our needs, each by our own worth." That type of thing.

The political climate has a definite influence. But this was something I subconsciously saw in Trump back in the early days, this potential. I'm sure I was not alone in that early assessment.

When Manifort joined his campaign after this dream, I became more concerned. I know my dream seems way over the top and too dystopian to be real. I think it was perhaps a warning. At the very least, it was an accurate representation of my fears.

Anyway, thanks again for your astute contribution to this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
thank you for sharing

I'd venture to say tunnel life is not for you,
if it ever comes to that

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Aboveboard,

I think that if TPTB should every implement a new world.otder, it would initially look a lot like your dream. It would be careful planned with a slow whittling away of our human rights (wait, it's already started) and then they would probably use some psych-op to instill fear amongst the populace. They know that fear is the only way to facilitate total dependence. Before we knew it, martial law would be.declared and our old lives would be a mere memory.

I'm hoping you've never had any predictive.dreams, but whether or not that's the case, I think that your dream might, in time, be very close to our future reality.

Really good post. It incites a lot of critical thinking.

TG

edit on 8/20/2017 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hey guys,

I haven’t posted I forever so, yes, it’s me, Aboveboard.

Given recent events, I’m going to bump this thread.

Why? It seems closer to reality nowadays.

I know folks here may not see it yet. I hope we don’t get much further down the path towards it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join