It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War On Your Mind (Aliens, Archons & Telepathy)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the Gray Area, so yes, the following will be entirely hypothetical and focusing on personal observations, experiences and conclusions:

First to establish the terms I will be using:

Aliens:
In this case means real living biological entities, not from Earth

Archons:

An archon, in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament.
wiki
so you may also call them demons, or angels, inter-dimensional beings, home to Earth. I choose the term Archons, because it is less loaded with expectations.

Telepathy:
If I use the term I don't only mean it in a pure mind-to-mind manner, but also the possibility of technology used to read ones mind. As we humans are already at a point where this is possible with our own computers. Mind-Reading Computer

Now on to the topic, I'd like to discuss:

The War On Your Mind
If you have experiences in a channeling type of meditation, or the use of some substances, or astral travelling, you will have found that there is a world next to reality. A contact of some sorts with all kinds of different beings. And I find it very worrying, that Archons and Aliens use the same "port" to play with our perception, besides the possibility of humans experimenting with this also.
If you try and find real voices talking to you, you crossed a line and very likely developed schizophrenia. A very thin line. And this is worrysome because it waters the outcome with your own brain trying to be a good servant and fulffilling your expectations. Try to free yourself from any cultural pre-indoctrination! And most of all: from fear!

A growing number in the Alien research and believers section, start to propose that Demons and Aliens are the same thing. This is not the case!
While I don't exactly know what happened with cattle mutilation (most likely a bug), or the abduction phenomena (probably human origin, either using hypnotisation as disguise, or a fault in the interpretation of the abductee), it is very unlikely that Aliens are behind it. It is more likely even, that Archons have the power for manifestation and interaction on a physical level. But Aliens wouldn't leave a trace and wouldn't need to, because in my opinion, they are monitoring us, since ancient times. Yes, that's debatable, as is all the other stuff I am writing, I am just sharing my opinion.
Think of it a bit like in the Scientology mythology. But my take is, the evil ones are the jealous Archons, jealous of not being born in flesh and blood.
So what currently is going on is that there are three parties playing with your mind. Three parties with very different intentions and agendas. But all of them don't really care for your individual well being, so if you want to play with them, you have to keep your mind sound on your own.

I just hope this is at least helpfull to some. I don't want to feed anyones paranoia, if you get hurt it is not on purpose, it is colateral damage. If you want to feel special and think you are chosen, you are not, I am not, nobody is. It is the collective that is important and it is our rare planet everybody wants to have domination over.

Puh, this sounds super outlandish,I know, but I am open to try and answer all questions you have, just keep in my mind that all I do is remote (or automatic) writing and that is, myself trying to channel whoever is available. No one is free from the own perception.
I just have developed a deep interest in the subject and want to keep an open mind beyond my cultural cage.
And to make it clear, no I don't hear voices, and yes I was thoroughly checked, MRI, EEG and all that, nothing. It really is just channeling and writing. (And if anything a very vivid phantasy)

I had a very similiar thread that got closed, so I wrote this one, because i really want to discuss the topic.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

start to propose that Demons and Aliens are the same thing. This is not the case!

So what exactly is a daemon ?

Secondly, where do the jinn that existed on this planet long before the archons / draconians landed, fit in ?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

A demon is an archon, a spirit being, pure consciousness without a physical body.

And my guess would be that a jinn is the same. Draconians and reptilians are not my interest, if anything then i would say they are just stories created for fear inducing and further confusion.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
A demon is an archon, a spirit being, pure consciousness without a physical body.

So if the archons are aliens and a demon is a archon in spirit form doesn't that contradict your initial statement ?
"propose that Demons and Aliens are the same thing"

Also are the 200 fallen watchers who beamed down to Mount Hermon classed as aliens, fallen angels or demons ?
edit on 10-1-2016 by Rapha because: spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I like your OP and feel it's good to see efforts made to differentiate between the, seemingly, interchangeable terms used in these discussions.

To be up front, despite everything I've read and heard regarding UFO sightings reports, I haven't seen anything that causes me to make an ETH stand. There have been numerous reports that are suggestive of visitors from afar, but the most (imo) we can assert is that they don't appear to be from the world we know. This means my speculations can only go as far as our local space before having to leap the gap into Clarke's Third Law and Kardeshev scales of civilisation.

The bleedover between aliens, demons and archons (or other terms) is really a consequence of so many interpretations from within the left-field alt. research population. You know, it was McKenna who tripped his way to seeing flying saucers and therefore linking 'nuts n bolts' to psychedelics. This link opened up lively speculation that many sightings were actually hallucinatory or could be induced a la Persinger and God helmets. Then there's stuff like Jack Parsons and black magicians supposedly triggering the 1940s UFO incidents. Nick Redfern documented a bunch of super-religious government folk regarding UFO incidents as demon encounters. Vallle even finds it difficult to tease apart the threads of demons, archons and flesh n blood aliens...or faeries for that matter. Patrick Harpur made an excellent case for middle-ground daemons.

We can't reasonably overlook the work done by mental health academics either. How can we think of demons without symptoms of schizophrenia or fugue states? Brain lesions can cause disruption to our senses and upbringing can lead to tendencies of magical thinking.

Stepping aside from writing an essay...it's like diverse groups have been acting out the age-old parable of the blind men and the elephant. The 'war on the mind' can be said to be the dynamic interchange and battleground between personal experiences and world views.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

So if the archons are aliens and a demon is a archon in spirit form doesn't that contradict your initial statement ?
"propose that Demons and Aliens are the same thing"

Also are the 200 fallen watchers who beamed down to Mount Hermont classed as aliens, fallen angels or demons ?

It is my personal opinion that the fallen angels are the origin of all three types of entity in this discussion.

Over time as they have evolved and perception has changed they have ended up as distinctly different things as a method of hiding there presense.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

As i said, this is not the case, they are not the same.

All these stories can be seen as some truth in a metaphorical coat. Not all archons are jealous or have the intention to play tricks on us, some even like to be helpfull. But i wasn't there so how could i know. But thanks for bringing it to my attention. Something to read! Maybe i can comment that later in a more constructive manner.

But i find it very interesting that every mythology has "gods" breeding with normal human females. Zeus liked to do that, the Christian god also(Mary)...

If aliens would have been that, than it would imply we share some common background and i don't believe that. It is more likely the story of an archon taking control over a human male to seed his "essence".
edit on 10-1-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Oh I love McKenna! He gave me many wonderfull insights! And you are right, it is more likely an unexplored home to Earth phenomen than the visitor from a far.
Just imagine how embarassing it would be, we make contact to some aliens, before we sorted out our own planet-mates and call them gods and demons and what not...
The brain is a very powerfull thing and I am still not sure, if not many of the poltergeist and similiar phenomena are not sourced in our own mind?

a reply to: nonspecific

No. I really think there is a distinction to be made, not necessarily between angels and demons, but between aliens and "other-dimensional-beings".
The fallen angels story seems more to be the tale of some of the archons no longer wanting us to be the dominant species on Earth and looking for ways to control us. Through deception and lies and false stories, like the nephilim pretending to be aliens.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I understand where you are coming from but would it not seem more likley that we are talking about telepathic "aliens" than interdimensional entities.

Given the current evidence that mars may have once been habitable do you not think that the stories come from a singular point and that is all based on "aliens" from our own solar system?

The similiarities between legends and myths from most cultures and the modern phenomonen of "aliens" and UFO's seem too abundant for this to be different things.

Great topic and one that I have been looking into a lot lately.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

My own take is, it is both. Inter dimensional and contact with extra terrestrial but i also know that is how i want it to be, could be bias!
Since we already almost managed mind reading computers and tech to implant thoughts or feelings, if there is an advanced species they probably have it too. Not really telepathic, but using a computer.

Mars was only habitable for a pretty short amount of time, and once i was looking for evidence atlantis was located there, so who knows, maybe they came here and were procreating with neanderthaleans as their atmosphere vanished?

And as far as i can tell it is just what we humans do, adjusting the old stories to our modern worldview. That's why there are so many similarities. But there is no real, true proof ET has ever been on Earth.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

My own take is, it is both. Inter dimensional and contact with extra terrestrial but i also know that is how i want it to be, could be bias!
Since we already almost managed mind reading computers and tech to implant thoughts or feelings, if there is an advanced species they probably have it too. Not really telepathic, but using a computer.

Mars was only habitable for a pretty short amount of time, and once i was looking for evidence atlantis was located there, so who knows, maybe they came here and were procreating with neanderthaleans as their atmosphere vanished?

And as far as i can tell it is just what we humans do, adjusting the old stories to our modern worldview. That's why there are so many similarities. But there is no real, true proof ET has ever been on Earth.

Agreed! It is very hard with a subject such as this not to veer in the direction that suits your purpose!

As to the ET thing have you considered that the Black knight sattelite might be involved.

As to the origis of Et's I have my own belief on this but am currently in the process of writing a huge thread and do not want to give the game away right now.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Black Knight as relay station? Would be cool! I don't know if it is just another bit held from public knowledge or if it is true that it is just a hoax? Jim Oberg(?) thinks it is not true and since i am no astronomer, i tend to believe him.
But a good subject for further channeling!

I am looking forward to read your thread!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What I feel is going on is the same as all other species, a lot of diversity.

I see heaven and hell as the same place, the consequences of our decisions. The terms daemon or angel has a lot of subjectivity to it. In terms of there form and influence in our known reality, it is good to be aware of possibilities. As for what is actuality is...
edit on 10-1-2016 by kwakakev because: added full stop

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Your point about the difference between these two types of entity's is valid as Alien being's may exist in many form's accross the cosmos and be both saintly and devilish to our perspective as well as utterly incomprehensible, as for Demon's though well it is attested that the devil can appear as an angel of light and deceive, he/it is known as the father of lies as well so while many UFO's encounter's claiming to be alien and many supposed channeling contact's with entity's claiming to be alien if genuine may actually be real alien's or other dimensional being's (as may demon's and angels as heaven and hell may be catagorised as other dimensions or other world's so the can also fall into the alien inter-dimensional variety of encounters) it is a simple fact that Demon's if they want access will seek to hijack the attempt's of a channeler or person attempting to OPEN themselves up to communication and contact with non human being's and of course if Demon's can manifest physically or in a way that the experience of there presence interprets as physical then of course they could disguise themselves as demonic as well.

There are even many paged on how alien abductees whom had submitted themselves to exhorcism's had those abduction's stopped, as a christian I can believe this but if I was to take a neutral stand point then perhaps there abduction's were psychological and the effect of the exhorcism was to break this psychological cycle.

Here is one site page that may indicate a link between abduction and night terror's or sleep paralysis.
cassiopaea.org...

And just a few other's
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
stopalienabductions.wordpress.com...

Of course there are authors whom have created a few interesting book's on the subject, Google this
exorcism stopped alien abductions

edit on 10-1-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Have you ever pondered that it's not a "war on our minds" at all, but rather
that some people "go looking for trouble" with their minds and find it?

It's a well-known thing in various esoteric circles, that many 'spirits' or
'daemons' (the original concept, not the christianized delusion) that
in fact, it is humans who corrupt the 'spirits' not vice versa.

Now I'm basically retired from this sort of thing, but my 50 some years
experience researching/living on the edges of this subject tells me
that humans generally have it 100% backwards.

That in fact organic beings such as humans came first, and that it's
their bodies which act as templates/breeding grounds for semi-
sentient lifeforms such as dark plasmas, that we are in fact,
whether we know it or not, the 'breeding grounds' of such
critters; that in fact what some people call their 'souls' are
in fact these critters lurking in some human bodies and bloodlines.

I'ts like with us humans.. it seems that organic life on earth evolved
from crystalized mud matrices next to sub-oceanic volcanic vents..

All life needs a matrix to help start it evolving.. and we humans
are one such source for the 99.99999% of the life in the Universe
which is not organic.

I know that people get upset to find out that their religious ideas
are a sham, and that even 'their souls' aren't 'their souls'... so
I don't discuss this much..

But any advanced shaman, kundalini yogin, tantric, or other
such type of practitioner will (in my experience) come
to learn the truth about 'souls' at some point. It is the
'terrible truth' that is generally never discussed... as at
least in older times it would get you killed.

Anyway.. just food for thought.

Kev

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a really to: LABTECH767
interesting, thanks. Well the fact it works kind of proves it has nothing to do with ET, doesn't it?
My guess would be aliens have their own archons. If they have a similiar conscience as we do.

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
You find what you seek? I never had any truely terrifying experiences, but i am also not afraid or looking for something specific.
The "spiritual evolution" apparently started about the time when we started to build settlements, so whatever happened to our brain that gave birth to demons and gods also seems to have a social function.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I feel you are correct.
There are indeed aliens not from earth that are biological, some are drones made to conduct an agenda or missions in safety to the originating species they were sent from.
I have seen them. I have seen craft fairly close do things that suggest great technology far in advance of anything man can achieve which includes current military black budget programs and special access programs that are unacknowledged.

I have heard and seen demons and the devil. I saw the devil as a dragon with a misshapen head, and ugly as sin itself.

The demons I saw can make you see whatever they want, and you have to be smart not to fall for their tricks. Usually humility and other higher virtues will allow you to see truth.
So there are demons that exist, and they can appear as anything they want. They are truly "Alien" since they have absolutely nothing in common with man except that they wish us all destroyed and dead. They are very good at f'ing people up pretty bad. I also experienced telepathy from demons. Mental pathology was ruled out a long time ago by a PhD Psychiatrist which I went to on my own initiative. Who wouldn't after seeing demons? Demons don't waste time on people unless they see you as a threat to their goals.

Enough about those ones.
In a physical universe as vast as ours, it is incredibly ignorant to think biological lifeforms are not out there, and coming here as well. Since I have seen proof myself that they are coming here, as well as having been here for a long time, it isn't a question in my mind, since that is now moot.

I have friends in the FAA who watched them, and one watched one from the control tower land on a runway and that disk took off at lightning speed which almost gave my FAA friend whiplash from watching it zip off.
His salary and ability to support his family depended on him not going public with that. He told me after retiring from the FAA.

There is all kinds of life out there, some good, and a lot bad. Both are coming here.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Flagg, but not for exact story...just for the pertinent subject, which goes well with these days.....No one mentioned the Biblical narrative...

Which lays it all out but takes years of study to get there. Basically it's the op with just adding the phrases like.....in the days of Noah....so shall it be in the end and the powers we battle against in high places are able to take any form....two or four legged or with wings.

Did you guys know your mind functions differently by what your thoughts are about......searching the truths of God shifts your mind in a physical sense to health and happiness.....where as not meditating on the truth sends your mind and brain.....they are connected.....into chaos.

So when confronted....just let Yahushua have it .....have confidence that Yahushua has it......Yahushua....what His mum called Him......

Sure there's alot more as long as now you know how to deal with the war for your self....like the song by " The Who "

do you really think I care, bout what you eat or what you wear.....c'mon and join together with the band....
edit on 10-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a really to: LABTECH767
interesting, thanks. Well the fact it works kind of proves it has nothing to do with ET, doesn't it?
My guess would be aliens have their own archons. If they have a similiar conscience as we do.

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
You find what you seek? I never had any truely terrifying experiences, but i am also not afraid or looking for something specific.
The "spiritual evolution" apparently started about the time when we started to build settlements, so whatever happened to our brain that gave birth to demons and gods also seems to have a social function.

A very nice observation.

This book:

"The Fall: The Insanity of the Ego in Human History and the Dawning of A New Era"

explains 80% of what happened around that time.

I think that book is in the top 10 of the important books ever written.

Kev

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sorry, but I am special.
Every human is.
It is forgetting that which makes the world a lesser place to live and happiness harder to find.
Following your statement that "nobody is special" implies that what matters is the collective, the greater good.
Both fascism and socialism are based on the notion of the greater good to the detriment of the individual.
If politics among humans are affected by demonic beings then I would assert the OP is perhaps not human but is an Archon - pushing us towards collectivism.
My question then is why should I listen to an Archon?
They don't have my best interests at heart.

edit on 10-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join