It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unprecedented sex harassment in Helsinki at New Year, Finnish police report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Weren't you suggesting in another thread that refugees should receive education on how to treat and not rape and sexuallly assault women?

So you agree that this is needed, because these people are predisposed to this type of behavior.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
let's see how in US en.m.wikipedia.org... 27 rape per 100,000, you 300 million , get 81000 rape in the year and not all victims are found, not all the victims go to the police

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: theySeeme
I see the gnomes are in full force in this topic, interesting.

On a side note, are there any videos of this? Surely something as large as this (in days where a simple fight between 2 people is recorded daily) was recorded? Even for 1 second?

But alas, there is complete nothingness, just speculation and accusations by media.

I guess maybe the women being assaulted had bigger worries than trying to video their attackers. The attackers were too busy trying to cop a feel they weren't bothering to video it either and they're getting smart enough to not post it on the internet anyways.

Or you're just calling these hundreds of women who filed police complaints liars.

So if we follow this same brilliant light-bulb of logic that you have just shown, you must also believe that every police complaint filed by a woman, is always honest and factual?

There's the true colours of a modern cultural Marxist.

Casting aspersions of dishonesty on the victims of sexual assault and robbery.

I suppose this is the point at which we all really know you've lost the plot...and the argument.

lol.... it's not an argument. There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning the honesty of people who file police reports, but say what you like to try to avoid the topic, do the same thing you always do....

There is something wrong with the way you go about it in order to shore up whatever rickety argument you are trying to sell.

Any man who's first instinct when confronted with a bunch of women filing rape cases is to decide they must be lying is some sort of scumbag. Not any better then the people who did the rapes imo.

I really wish there was an ignore button cos it may have saved me reading that tripe you posted.
edit on 40pSun, 10 Jan 2016 21:16:40 -060020162016-01-10T21:16:40-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: typing too fast again

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Do not mock the religion of peace... or they will cut off your head and rape your wife.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Frankly I think I'd take my chances. Its the insidious enemy we need to be more careful of.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: 8675309jenny
Here we have a real, patriarchal, homophobic, anti-women rape culture asserting itself in Europe, and the SJWs are silent. That is disturbing.

Social Justice Warriors are mostly concerned with making evil whitey pay for his past misdeeds and giving the upper hand to non-whites. When you actually study these goobers you begin to see a pattern of anti-white sentiments in their ideology, even though many are white themselves. I don't know how or why this is so rampant now. Some might suggest that it's Jew/Zionist brainwashing; a little too conspiracy-ish and stormfront-ish for me to take seriously, but I won't say it's completely beyond the realm of possibility.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

Weren't you suggesting in another thread that refugees should receive education on how to treat and not rape and sexuallly assault women?

So you agree that this is needed, because these people are predisposed to this type of behavior.

My views are not just exclusive to refugees.
I don't have that mental disability that would allow me to think that only a person from a certain country, or of a certain skin colour, is capable of rape and sexual assault.
edit on 11116 by symphonyofblase because: edited

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

There is something wrong with the way you go about it in order to shore up whatever rickety argument you are trying to sell.

Any man who's first instinct when confronted with a bunch of women filing rape cases is to decide they must be lying is some sort of scumbag. Not any better then the people who did the rapes imo.

I really wish there was an ignore button cos it may have saved me reading that tripe you posted.

It's not an argu.......
Whatever.
Keep repeating yourself as much as you want.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning the honesty of people who file police reports, but say what you like to try to avoid the topic

You mean like you are when you say "people who file police reports" rather than rape victims??

Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning the honesty of people who file police reports, but say what you like to try to avoid the topic

You mean like you are when you say "people who file police reports" rather than rape victims??

Disgusting.

Oh....
Hahahaha

Hahahahahahahainsertmorelaughinghere

I am in no way trying to avoid the topic.
But, since you brought it up, the topic is :

Sex harassment. Sexual harassment. Not rape.
I don't see any mention of rape victims in this thread title.

I'm sorry, I seem to be having trouble reading that which is not there, can you please translate for me since your eyes are so obviously wide shut?

edit on 11116 by symphonyofblase because: edited, misquoted

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I knew this would happen. Now it is too late for reaction.
This is something i spot yesterday. I don't know if its fake but got my attention.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Disgusting.

Oh....
Hahahaha

I'm sorry, I seem to be having trouble reading that which is not there, can you please translate for me since your eyes are so obviously wide shut?

I assume you didn't read the article then???

"Three Iraqi asylum seekers have been arrested for committing sexual assaults"
and
"The rapes have fuelled anger among some Finns" (my emphasis)

But I'm you'll have some kind of newspeak hidden up your sleeve to "avoid the subject".

Don't care if this is against T's & C's - You sicken me.
edit on 11-1-2016 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: iasenko
I knew this would happen. Now it is too late for reaction.
This is something i spot yesterday. I don't know if its fake but got my attention.

lol

Of course it got your attention.
That was the idea.
But of course it's fake.

A very poorly done photoshop job, which you can learn for yourself if you consult google on poor photoshops or use a photo editing program to zoom in and observe the blocky lego pixels surrounding the words and picture that are supposedly emblazoned upon this billboard. The billboard frame is also not reflecting any of the light/shadow that you can clearly see on the surrounding vehicles.
And last, but not least, you can clearly see that the billboard frame appears smooth the entire way around, while every single thing in the rest of the photo looks like a lego statue. This is because the main picture was zoomed in, the billboard was added, and they merged two different resolution pictures.

Anybody familiar with photo editing can spot this straight away.
But of course, none of these facts will do anything to silence the xenophobe agenda, who will disregard and try to discredit this post regardless.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Disgusting.

Oh....
Hahahaha

I assume you didn't read the article then???

"Three Iraqi asylum seekers have been arrested for committing sexual assaults"
and
"The rapes have fuelled anger among some Finns" (my emphasis)

But I'm you'll have some kind of newspeak hidden up your sleeve to "avoid the subject".

Don't care if this is against T's & C's - You sicken me.

I assume you can't understand plain english, then?

Here you go, straight from Helsinki itself:

Police deployed additional resources to monitor asylum seekers in Helsinki on New Year's Eve

A criminal report has been filed regarding two of the three incidents of sexual harassment that are believed to have taken place during the festivities.

See that word there - harassment???

It isn't my fault you don't have the smarts to understand that harassment does not equal rape.
When you take this fact into consideration, you can come to the realisation that you actually sicken yourself. I have nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

I've read this has indeed occurred in Norway, which is ridiculous. They KNOW it's illegal and if they have even an average IQ you should only have to tell them ONCE. It's not that difficult to comprehend.

A class. Pfft.

If I visited Saudi Arabia and was told it was illegal for women drive a car, I would comprehend that the first time I was told, and not drive while I was there. I wouldn't need a freakin' class to understand the concept.

All this coddling, I'm sick of it. Put their asses in jail or deport them.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well its either them or us...they will surely wont want to change their customs...so...

I really wish mankind was more united but with ancient and bad customs as theirs and with damn evil religions it makes it really hard...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: NeoSpartan

I've read this has indeed occurred in Norway, which is ridiculous. They KNOW it's illegal and if they have even an average IQ you should only have to tell them ONCE. It's not that difficult to comprehend.

A class. Pfft.

If I visited Saudi Arabia and was told it was illegal for women drive a car, I would comprehend that the first time I was told, and not drive while I was there. I wouldn't need a freakin' class to understand the concept.

All this coddling, I'm sick of it. Put their asses in jail or deport them.

I have to play devil's advocate here, and put forth the very real possibility that perhaps the one's that do offend, do not know any better when you consider what happens in their country of origin. Just remember, the middle east has the oldest cultures in the world, dating back thousands and thousand of years - nobody really knows for certain.

This is why education is critical.I mean, would you know that wearing camo clothing in certain countries will get you killed, unless you were told. And I am not talking about middle eastern countries. But yes, once is enough. You say that you only need to be told once, why should it be any different for them?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Well, lo and behold, different sources have different accounts of events. Difference is, I was responding to the one claiming rapes in the OP, you went looking specifically for an article that didn't, well done for finding one!

It isn't my fault you don't have the smarts... Typical low IQ response.

Maybe if you were a woman who had been assaulted, or if a woman you knew was, you might not see such a large divide between having your private parts fondled or penetrated by a gang of people.

Either way, "groping breasts" is not sexual harassment , it's assault.

Maybe you shouldn't be so blase as your name implies, when it comes to assault on women.

You absolutely do sicken me, I honour and protect women, you apologise for men who assault them. Of course, who cares what I think, clearly I'm xenophobic....*yaaaaaawn*.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would actually be very surprised if the regular Finnish person be it man or women will allow this crap to continue!!!... I have known a few finns in my time and they seem to be genuine no nonsense type of folks who are very pragmatic in their approach to things.

That with Finland on the whole having a good level of education and the country not being over populated with what already would be called mass immigration such as what has happened in the United Kingdom I would be keeping my head down and following the rules to the "letter" if I was a immigrant esp of middle eastern heritage.

I am actually going Helsinki in the coming months I will be interested to get a feel for what the current climate is there with this going on..

RA
edit on 11-1-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Well, lo and behold, different sources have different accounts of events. Difference is, I was responding to the one claiming rapes in the OP, you went looking specifically for an article that didn't, well done for finding one!

Actually no, I went looking for the most recent, and therefore the most reliable news article. Here, see for yourself:

www.google.co.il...

It just so happens that the most recent article is an article published 10 hours ago by the Helsinki Times. But of course you're going to unequivocally state that a news article published 4 days ago, by a paper based in London, is the most factual and up-to-date account of the events that actually happened, because one single word in said article corresponds to your agenda. Are you saying that the Helsinki Times somehow knows less than The Telegraph about what goes on in Helsinki?

But go and try to obfuscate, sidestep and deny this all you want. The same thing that happens every time valid points are raised with you and yours.

It isn't my fault you don't have the smarts... Typical low IQ response.

Typical low IQ dismissal. Leave out the other half of the sentence, the half that you can't comprehend, because you have no answer for it.

Maybe if you were a woman who had been assaulted, or if a woman you knew was, you might not see such a large divide between having your private parts fondled or penetrated by a gang of people.

Either way, "groping breasts" is not sexual harassment , it's assault.

Where did I ever deny that groping breasts is NOT sexual harassment or assault? Please point out where I said this? - never mind, you can't do that, because it never happened.

Maybe you shouldn't be so blase as your name implies, when it comes to assault on women.

You absolutely do sicken me, I honour and protect women, you apologise for men who assault them. Of course, who cares what I think, clearly I'm xenophobic....*yaaaaaawn*.

Why don't you point out for all of us where I apologised for men who assault women?
You can't, because that also never happened.

Hahahaha

Disgusting.

Where in the OP article does it substantiate the single use of the word "rape"?
Are you saying that you read an entire news article, with quotes and evidence pointing towards sexual harassment, but then once the word "rape" was used, all those quotes and evidence suddenly turned into rape evidence?

Harassment is not rape. There is nothing you can say that will change this fact of law.
edit on 11116 by symphonyofblase because: edited

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join