It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unprecedented sex harassment in Helsinki at New Year, Finnish police report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I have a german friend who i met through online gaming many years ago who lives in Cologne. He's a DJ and is probably the most liberal lefty hippy 90's summer of love guy you could meet. He was out in the town partying after doing a set at a club and witnessed first hand the events. He said he was so shocked by what he saw that it made him throw up, and that was b4 he'd drunk any significant amount. Things were so bad he left shortly after 12 as the atmosphere was so intense.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero
I have a german friend who i met through online gaming many years ago who lives in Cologne. He's a DJ and is probably the most liberal lefty hippy 90's summer of love guy you could meet. He was out in the town partying after doing a set at a club and witnessed first hand the events. He said he was so shocked by what he saw that it made him throw up, and that was b4 he'd drunk any significant amount. Things were so bad he left shortly after 12 as the atmosphere was so intense.
I would have went home rallied some friends and went back with a baseball bat.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

As somone posted earlier, that would probably have happened in the UK. Germans seem to have been pacified into eurodrones these days.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: 8675309jenny

One of the enablers here.

And another clueless enabler. Sweet girl with good intentions but she has no clue what she is dealing with.

Sheep to the slaughter.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Every women who was asulted, should tweet to Hilaary Clinton. Something like, 'you said everyone adult victim should be heard, but local Twitter and Facebook are deleting post. Can you help our voices get heard'

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We all knew this was going to happen, after watching the same people do the same things where they came from. The dregs of the earth.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sheesh, you are all evil, xenophobic, puppy-hating, child-beating Nazis! Don't you know that nothing these people do has anything whatsoever to do with them, nor is it ever their fault? People these days...

/sarc

In the meantime the BKA (Bundeskriminalamt), the German equivalent of the FBI, has stated, that apparently molesting females in groups is a well-known phenomenon in arab countries. It often happens during large gatherings like festivities, demonstrations or rallies and even has a specific name: "taharrush gamea". It usually varies in severity from groping/molesting to rape.

Why am I not surprised?

German source "FOCUS Online"

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Odd that the police could not handle the sexual assaults that evening but came out in full force with their water cannons, using them on their own citizens who were protesting, very odd.

www.rt.com...

Sympathy for the devils, and Merkel under a spell, with leaders who are the enemy, who have infiltrated all agencies of government here and abroad.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: theySeeme
I see the gnomes are in full force in this topic, interesting.

On a side note, are there any videos of this? Surely something as large as this (in days where a simple fight between 2 people is recorded daily) was recorded? Even for 1 second?

But alas, there is complete nothingness, just speculation and accusations by media.

Wow name calling and victim blaming how nice. You are truly enlightened.

It was such a fake subject that the refugees largest sympathetic politician has made remarks about the situation. The police chief has been fired etc.

Get a clue not everyone is a good person. Especially when they come from a culture that allows subjugation of woman. Most Syrians were modern Muslims before the war bit the bad apples have taken advantage of the situation.

And yeah my wife is from Europe, and so is my step dad. Plenty of actual dialogue not just liberal/conservative propaganda.

Just curious, at what point did the victim blaming occur?
Because no matter how many times I re-read the comment you quoted, I can't see it.
Please outline said instances of victim blaming.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

On a side note, are there any videos of this? Surely something as large as this (in days where a simple fight between 2 people is recorded daily) was recorded? Even for 1 second?

But alas, there is complete nothingness, just speculation and accusations by media.

I guess maybe the women being assaulted had bigger worries than trying to video their attackers. The attackers were too busy trying to cop a feel they weren't bothering to video it either and they're getting smart enough to not post it on the internet anyways.

Or you're just calling these hundreds of women who filed police complaints liars.

So if we follow this same brilliant light-bulb of logic that you have just shown, you must also believe that every police complaint filed by a woman, is always honest and factual?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Merkel and the other European leaders should have visited ATS.

Several months ago people were saying that all these young men from backwater, misogynic cultures, where women are treated as second class, were going compromise the host culture. They just don't have the social and cultural understanding to exist in liberal, secular and equal societies.

If it was not so horrific for women, it would be laughable. It's a disaster that will only get worse.

Thankfully, I live on an Island that has a different policy.

They were saying this at Stormfront.org for the past 10 years. But anyone who questions modern day immigration, overloaded hospitals and housing shortages is regarded no different from a former Nazi who participated in the concentration camps of World War II.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: paraphi
Merkel and the other European leaders should have visited ATS.

Several months ago people were saying that all these young men from backwater, misogynic cultures, where women are treated as second class, were going compromise the host culture. They just don't have the social and cultural understanding to exist in liberal, secular and equal societies.

If it was not so horrific for women, it would be laughable. It's a disaster that will only get worse.

Thankfully, I live on an Island that has a different policy.

They were saying this at Stormfront.org for the past 10 years. But anyone who questions modern day immigration, overloaded hospitals and housing shortages is regarded no different from a former Nazi who participated in the concentration camps of World War II.

Anyone who questions these things gets a free green card to America, as well as free accommodation, a nice consulting job and political immunity?
Where can I sign up?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

I guess maybe the women being assaulted had bigger worries than trying to video their attackers. The attackers were too busy trying to cop a feel they weren't bothering to video it either and they're getting smart enough to not post it on the internet anyways.

Or you're just calling these hundreds of women who filed police complaints liars.

So if we follow this same brilliant light-bulb of logic that you have just shown, you must also believe that every police complaint filed by a woman, is always honest and factual?

There's the true colours of a modern cultural Marxist.

Casting aspersions of dishonesty on the victims of sexual assault and robbery.

I suppose this is the point at which we all really know you've lost the plot...and the argument.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The reason why it did not happen in London is because a majority of people that where out celebrating new year in central London where not even of european decent. I was actually working very close to the celebrations and the way they set it up this year would make it very hard for the same thing to happen as it was a ticketed event with a copius amount of security and police guarded road closures.

It was infact rather quiet but then this may be the norm as this is the first year for what must be at least a decade I was in the heart of London during NYE..

Out of the hundreds of people I spoke with I actually can only recall maybe a handful that I could classed as native British the majority where wealthy Middle eastern men and women or of south east asian heritage.

London is far more multicultural than many people could imagine esp if you are not from the UK, the stereo typical white british person is definitely in the minority in this region so I would expect that finding "targets" would actually be quite hard..

This piece will give you a loose idea of what the capital is currently like population wise..

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And very few people from outside of London seem to have come into the city for the celebrations this could be for a number of different reasons..

RA

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Odd that the police could not handle the sexual assaults that evening but came out in full force with their water cannons, using them on their own citizens who were protesting, very odd.

I noticed that too! When the protestors came out to protest what had happened at the train station on NYE, the po po was there with tear gas and water cannons to break it up! I was thinking WTH????

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A huge pc cover up in Sweden is being unfolded. Honestly, the sht is about to hit the fan in Sweden now. The pc left media has shot itself in the foot.

nyheteridag.se... kholm/

"The Cologne sex assault on New Year’s Eve, where groups of Arab and North African men groped more than a hundred German women, has shocked Europe this last week. But a very similar incident, with a large number of perpetrators and victims, took place in the Swedish capital last summer. That incident however was silenced by large Swedish newspapers and media"

"During a single night police and security guards had to intervene against around 90 younger males, but even adult men took part in the abuse, says an eye witness to Nyheter Idag. The eye witness has professional experience from working at the Stockholm Police Department as a psychologist.

The police officer tried to contact Dagens Nyheter several times: “They never called again”"

Even now when the facts show that DN knew about this in august, DN os making a pathetic damage controll abd blames the swedish police for not making the article.

mobil.dn.se...

Now it starts to get even more disturbing imo.

(Facts taken from the article above

Peter Ågren, chief of police in Stockholm say they had to remove 200 men from the festival bevause of the systematic sexuall assults during the 5 day.

It was so bad the police actually considered doing a gender division of the audience at the conserts. (Really? Gender division in Sweden in 2015??? That is so insane I cant even.. )

The chief of press says to DN that the police should without any doubt made a report about this incident "Why they never did, I do not know".
He then goes on and says: "This is so big and during monday, I will back trace all if it and try to find the cause."

Peter Ågren then says something that to me is very bad:

"This is a delicate matter. We are sometimes afraid to tell how it is, because we think it would play in the hands of SD (Sweden Democrats, a political party that want more restricted immigrant politics and more focus on helping the regugees in their own contries)

Now... I always thought that the police had nothing to do with politics!? Why on earth would the police be afraid to tell the truth because of political agendas??? The truth is what it is and if you try to put the lid on a pressure cooker.. it will not end nicley. And if the truth is that 100s of 100s immigrants in Sweden and Finland behave like this, there is no way the public is no going to notice it! And, like now, when the police and media doesnt even write about it, the trust for them will go so deep it will be very hard to regain.

Tomorrow, NyheterIdag, who made this news, will show even more information. I honestly think some people are going to look for another jobb next week. If this is how so many immigrants behave when we have opened up our hearts abd wallets, I honestly feel betrayed by the people who knew this yet call people questioning it rasists. I am so angry right now. Ive had enough!

Perjaps this will get so big it will be worthy of its own thread. Feel free to pick it up, if anyone wants to. Also, NyheterIdag have a link to their mail and I think they will be most helpfull to provide more information to help spread this scandal.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Floke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Floke

I think Sweden might be Ground Zero for letting people get away with this crap.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This seems to me to almost be an attempt to terrorize it seems it was almost organized. because it happened in several locations. Have 120 victims that came forward. But it doesn't stop there allegations are coming in from all over here is two teens claiming they were held and raped. In the article they say they don't believe its connected but his can it not be??

m.independent.ie...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I honestly dont know what would be worse. This being organiezed or just a common behavour.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

There's the true colours of a modern cultural Marxist.

Casting aspersions of dishonesty on the victims of sexual assault and robbery.

I suppose this is the point at which we all really know you've lost the plot...and the argument.

lol.... it's not an argument. There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning the honesty of people who file police reports, but say what you like to try to avoid the topic, do the same thing you always do....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join