It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America ready for a non-Christian president?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecularOpinionz
we;vealready had a satanic muslm president

??????????????????????????
Erm, say what again? Satanic muslim?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
We already have one.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: SecularOpinionz
we;vealready had a satanic muslm president

??????????????????????????
Erm, say what again? Satanic muslim?

Pretty sure that if Obama is a Muslim, he is neither an Isma'ili nor a Yazidi.
edit on 7-1-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to add links.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Okeyd57
We already have one.

I hate to tell you this, but you can't believe the drivel that's on Conservapedia. He's not a sooper-seekrit muslim com'nist.
Actually I take that back. I take great pleasure telling you that.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: fartsmeller46

There is a phrase from the northern parts of the UK, which comes into play here:

Do you 'eck as like!

In other words, utter and total drivel. The man eats bacon, drinks wine at parties, and has no compunction about getting his grove on. He is about as Muslim as Donald bloody Trump.

Really? He also wears the same ring he has worn for 20+ years with a inscription tat says "There is no god but Allah,and Muhammad is Allah's prophet".The only time he takes it off is the month of Ramadan, when jewelry is forbidden to be worn.Coincidentally at this time his ring is always "at the jewelers" being re-sized. He vacations in Hawaii every Christmas to avoid having to celebrate a Christian holiday in order to keep up the front.He has banned Christian prayers in the military and has had Islam promoted throughout our public schools. He labels Christian conservatives as home grown terrorists but can't utter the words Muslim and terrorist in the same sentence.He was raised a Muslim and has had several slips stating his Muslim beliefs.His entire cabinet is headed by people of the Muslim faith. I could go on and on! As far as eating bacon,the Koran allows this and just about anything else when used for deceiving non-believers. Nothings off limits. You better wake up! Look into it, the evidence is out there. Or continue to blindly deny what's smack dab in your face.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

YES! I for one am waaaaay ready for a President who does not parade their piety around like it means they are something special. This is a secular country with secular laws and no state-approved religion, and it's past time to stop having that crap shoved down our throats.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If you can show me proof which did not come from a right wing media source, for all of the claims you have made, then I am all ears. Other than that, I have no wish to give you further reason to spout unsupportable propagandist twaddle.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
America is ready and in dire need of a president who can step away from various "games" that we've been forced to play for way to long. Most all religions are just a dog and pony show that serves only the purpose of fear mongering and control.

One day our "religion" will be nothing more then mindfulness. We will stop fighting over ridiculous personal beliefs that we feel we have to fight over just because our families taught us things when we were born. We will get to a point of realizing that God is everywhere, everything and everyone. If a nation such as America can lead the way on this front other nations will follow.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The OP makes clear a big part of the problem in this country, as is many people's failure to realize that religion is a personal preference and the business of the individual.

What difference does it make that a president is not a christian to anyone other than christians?.

Myself, I discount anyone who brings religion into anything because it is a personal thing and belongs at your place of worship, at your home or in your head.

If someone is trying to serve everyone they do not bring religious preference into anything, unless of course they are trying to appeal to a religious group for the sake of gaining votes from that group and promising to serve that group over other groups.

Religion is fundamentally descriminatory and does not belong in any government of a country with multiple religious groups.

Of course those who are devoutly religious (ignorant) would like government to be observant of their religion over others.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Apparently, the guys and gals who founded the country and developed it's legal framework had more brains than most people do nowadays...
edit on 8-1-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: ditditditditditditditditdit

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm ready for a female-lesbian-satanist-robot-midget president.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If you can show me proof which did not come from a right wing media source, for all of the claims you have made, then I am all ears. Other than that, I have no wish to give you further reason to spout unsupportable propagandist twaddle.
Get your head out of the sand and look into it yourself! Doesn't google have a anti Trump app? So google it. The fact is you are incapable of honest give and take,everything that proves you wrong is propaganda and drivel.You're a close minded zealot and i won't waste any more of my time on someone who refuses to even look into the facts for fear his fantasy world may crumble down upon him.P.S.- your avatar sucks!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46

There is a phrase from the northern parts of the UK, which comes into play here:

Do you 'eck as like!

In other words, utter and total drivel. The man eats bacon, drinks wine at parties, and has no compunction about getting his grove on. He is about as Muslim as Donald bloody Trump.

Really? He also wears the same ring he has worn for 20+ years with a inscription tat says "There is no god but Allah,and Muhammad is Allah's prophet".The only time he takes it off is the month of Ramadan, when jewelry is forbidden to be worn.Coincidentally at this time his ring is always "at the jewelers" being re-sized. He vacations in Hawaii every Christmas to avoid having to celebrate a Christian holiday in order to keep up the front.He has banned Christian prayers in the military and has had Islam promoted throughout our public schools. He labels Christian conservatives as home grown terrorists but can't utter the words Muslim and terrorist in the same sentence.He was raised a Muslim and has had several slips stating his Muslim beliefs.His entire cabinet is headed by people of the Muslim faith. I could go on and on! As far as eating bacon,the Koran allows this and just about anything else when used for deceiving non-believers. Nothings off limits. You better wake up! Look into it, the evidence is out there. Or continue to blindly deny what's smack dab in your face.

Round objects. What did you get that rubbish from, Conservapedia?
(Edit) Oh and the ring thing is old. And has long since been debunked. Yawn.
edit on 8-1-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: Debunking of silly claim.

edit on 8-1-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I could honestly care less what imaginary friend my elected leader believes in, so long as he/she can do an effective job without their personal beliefs, prejudices or superstitions interfering with their job.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46
Really? He also wears the same ring he has worn for 20+ years with a inscription tat says "There is no god but Allah,and Muhammad is Allah's prophet"

Nonsense, you really should do some research before posting twadddle!

www.snopes.com...

This claim about Barack Obama's ring (shown in more detail here) looks to be an artifact of someone who has never actually seen the ring in question trying mightily to find a hidden message where none exists, however.

He vacations in Hawaii every Christmas to avoid having to celebrate a Christian holiday

So you do not think Christmas is celebrated in Hawaii?

He has banned Christian prayers in the military

Care to provide a valid source for that claim? No, of course you cannot!

He was raised a Muslim

Any evidence for that?

His entire cabinet is headed by people of the Muslim faith.

So all these people are muslim?

Vice President Joe Biden 2009–present
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton 2009–2013
John Kerry 2013–present
Secretary of Treasury
Timothy Geithner 2009–2013
Jack Lew 2013–present
Secretary of Defense
Robert Gates* 2006–2011
Leon Panetta 2011–2013
Chuck Hagel 2013–2015
Ash Carter 2015–present
Attorney General
Eric Holder 2009–2015
Loretta Lynch 2015–present
Secretary of the Interior
Ken Salazar 2009–2013
Sally Jewell 2013–present
Secretary of Agriculture
Tom Vilsack 2009–present
Secretary of Commerce Gary Locke 2009–2011
John Bryson 2011–2012
Penny Pritzker 2013–present
Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis 2009–2013
Thomas Perez 2013–present
Secretary of Health and
Human Services Kathleen Sebelius 2009–2014
Sylvia Burwell 2014–present
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan 2009–2016
John King (Acting) 2016–present
Secretary of Housing and
Urban Development Shaun Donovan 2009–2014
Julian Castro 2014–present
Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood 2009–2013
Anthony Foxx 2013–present
Secretary of Energy Steven Chu 2009–2013
Ernest Moniz 2013–present
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki 2009–2014
Robert McDonald 2014–present
Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff† 2009–2009
Janet Napolitano 2009–2013
Jeh Johnson 2013–present
Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel 2009–2010
William Daley 2011–2012
Jack Lew 2012–2013
Denis McDonough 2013–present
Administrator of the
Environmental Protection Agency Lisa Jackson 2009–2013
Gina McCarthy 2013–present
Director of the Office of
Management and Budget Peter Orszag 2009–2010
Jack Lew 2010–2012
Sylvia Burwell 2013–2014
Shaun Donovan 2014–present
Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice 2009–2013
Samantha Power 2013–present
United States Trade Representative Ron Kirk 2009–2013
Michael Froman 2013–present

You better wake up! Look into it, the evidence is out there.

Actually, you should do some real research and not just post bumf.
edit on 8-1-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join