It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump already is the 'Third Party' or 'independent' Candidate'.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: olaru12

"I don't know what Trumps agenda is, but his past closeness with the Clintons should raise some questions."

Trump's agenda is pretty clear. He's there to peel voters away from the Republican party nominee. When Trump doesn't get the nomination in a "brokered" convention process, he'll stomp home declaring the process unfair and come the general election, his supporters will stay home assuring Clinton a victory.

What's curious is what's in this for Trump? I guess he's been promised all kinds of benefits for his business interests when Clinton is inaugurated.

Seems pretty dead on to me. Clinton is the most scandalous presidential candidate we've had since I've been around. I wouldn't put it past her to pay for his campaigning.

She has all the right people in all the right places. Her friends run the DNC. Got Bill's buddy Donald Trump running and dismantling the Republican party. Now her and her friends just have to finish off what they started with Bernie. Once that's done, Trump runs 3rd party and Hillary takes the cake. Seems like a good conspiracy.

By the way, Trump has an empire to run. He doesn't have time to be president, which is why he's just a loud mouth. He's just doin what's he's paid for. Can't blame him either this country has turned the presidential campaign into huge joke on the American people.
edit on 3-1-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join