It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer and chemo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Chemo has a 97% fatality rate and 9 out of 10 oncologists will not even touch it themselves.

Cancer patients that refuse chemo live four times longer.

Nearly everything that conventional medicine is telling us is fiction.

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefeller's took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefeller's are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

Confessions of a Medical Heretic

"The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests." The Medical Mafia

75% of doctors said they would not undergo chemo if diagnosed with cancer.

blog.listentoyourgut.com...

Will oncologists submit to chemotherapy if they are diagnosed? Well, in 1986, McGill Cancer Center in Montreal, one of the largest and most esteemed cancer treatment centers in the world, surveyed 64 oncologists to see how they would personally respond to a diagnosis of cancer. The results will blow your mind. Are you sitting down? Of the 64 oncologists surveyed, 58 said that... ALL chemotherapy programs were unacceptable to them and their family members due to the fact that the drugs dont work and are toxic to ones system! That's right, 91% of oncologists will not take chemo!! Ty Bollinger Interview

Their “solution” to cancer lies with three risky and highly invasive procedures: surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. The alarming rates of cancer deaths across the world -- cancer has a mortality rate of 90 percent, according to Italian oncologist Dr. Tullio Simoncini -- speak volumes about the effectiveness, or lack thereof, of these treatments, yet they are still regarded as the gold standard of cancer care.

Undoubtedly, many people turn to conventional treatments like chemotherapy because they think they are the ONLY option. But perhaps people would feel differently if they knew that a full 75 percent of doctors say they’d refuse chemotherapy if they were struck with cancer due to its ineffectiveness and its devastating side effects.

You may be surprised to learn that, despite its reputation as the go-to cancer treatment, chemotherapy has an average 5-year survival success rate of just over 2 percent for all cancers, according to a study published in the journal Clinical Oncology in December 2004

Chemotherapy is a classic example of a cure that is worse than the disease. In fact, many experts now say that cancer patients are more likely to die from cancer treatments than the cancer itself.

“The majority of the cancer patients in this country die because of chemotherapy, which does not cure breast, colon or lung cancer. This has been documented for over a decade and nevertheless doctors still utilize chemotherapy to fight these tumors,” said Dr. Allen Levin, MD, author of The Healing of Cancer.

articles.mercola.com...

91% of the oncologists surveyed would not submit themselves to the same protocols that they prescribe to their patients! Is it just me, or does this seem hypocritical to you? I believe that this is not only hypocritical, but it borders on being criminal! They know that chemo will kill more patients than it will help, but they continue to tell their patients that it is their "best treatment option." What a damnable lie!

www.cancertruth.info...

“Ty, isn't chemotherapy a proven scientific treatment?”

The answer is YES, it is! It has been scientifically proven to fatally poison several hundred thousand people each and every year. Did you know that the overall success rate for most cancers treated with the chemotherapy is a paltry 3%? In other words . . . “Chemo has a 97% fatality rate”...

The sad fact is that chemo is not only legal, but it is readily accepted by most oncologists as one of the best treatments for cancer. At least that's what the typical oncologist tells the cancer patient....

But in 1986, McGill Cancer Center in Montreal, one of the largest and most esteemed cancer treatment centers in the world, surveyed 64 oncologists to see how they would personally respond to a diagnosis of cancer. The results will blow your mind. Are you sitting down? Of the 64 oncologists surveyed, 58 said that...

“ALL chemotherapy programs were unacceptable to them and their family members due to the fact that the drugs don’t work and are toxic!”

www.cancertruth.info...

Because of the FDA it is not possible to obtain the [approved] statistical information necessary to prove that alternative treatments are far better than chemotherapy. That is one of the many reasons the FDA was created. The FDA only "accepts" studies done by pharmaceutical companies and government agencies that are controlled by Big Pharma. Everyone else is ignored.

The end result of all of this is that you do not know the truth about either orthodox treatments for cancer or alternative treatments for cancer! Let me say that again: you do not know the truth about either orthodox treatments for cancer or alternative treatments for cancer.

www.mnwelldir.org...

In fact, on average, only 3% of ALL people that ever get diagnosed with cancer live! Yes, 3%. 97% DIE! With all the radiation, chemotherapy, drugs, and technology just 3%!

An Important Fact To Remember…
Pharmaceutical companies only conduct studies on patented chemicals they invent so that at the end of their study, if the drug gets approved, they have sole rights on its sale. They NEVER do studies on foods that can't be patented and that can be bought in any supermarket or grown in your back yard.

The FDA is the same way; they DO NOT evaluate or approve natural products... The reason there is no official "scientific evidence" for alternative cancer treatments and cancer prevention treatments is that they are not highly profitable to Big Pharma. It is impossible, by law, for a substance to be considered to have “scientific evidence” unless Big Pharma submits it to the FDA, and they will only submit things that are very, very profitable to them.

www.naturalcure4cancer.com...

Consider this statement written by the past president of the American Chemical Society, Alan C. Nixon: "It is incomprehensible to me that physicians can ignore the clear evidence that chemotherapy does much, much more harm than good."

The Cancer Industry: Failure, Lies, and Big Profits

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Good for you, man! I'm glad that you beat it. Would you mind sharing what kind of cancer it was? It's okay if you'd rather not get into it.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

aw bless you charlyv

i know, i read that pancreatic cancer is very aggressive and very hard to beat, your good wishes mean a lot and I mean that to every one who has sent positive feelings and vibes to me.

i did watch something about a lady who survived pancreatic cancer but she was lucky enough to get cannabis oil

another member mentioned this but not had a chance to reply or remember who said it, lol

i live in northern ireland and my doctor told me she is not ALLOWED to prescribe cannabis oil, but my sister who lives in england (brighton) some of her friends doctors prescribe it! been trying for 2 months now to get hold of some but it is like gold dust.

i got hemp oil from amazon but its only 4 % and if that is what it really says on the tin?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Hodgkins lymphoma, stage III.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

yes i have read all this stuff but it doesn't help that today my family had a raging row over the dinner table about not taking chemo

my elderly parents are worried sick i don't take it

i believe in my heart and soul its poison but feel pressured to take it from all sides

i am a nutter if i don't take it ffs

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: meremortal

Here in the US, there is now wide spread availability of Cannabis oil for medicinal use, including doctors that now prescribe it and cancer centers that will administer it. States like Washington, Colorado and Massachusetts would be on top of the list.

From what I hear, very promising results. Although not available like that 5 years ago, I am glad there are other options for everyone. A full on assault with both, would make a logical approach if the statistics can bear it out.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

you are lucky charly pity is wasn't available when you needed it!

yes doing both with cannabis oil and a pure organic plant based diet would do it

so hard to get every thing organic here, some stuff yes

i do soak non organic in a sink of water with lemon juice, bi-carbonate of soda and vinegar for 45 mins to get rid of any pesticides but who knows? could be wasting my time, but i will never give up the fight!

if i have to die trying for others i fecking will!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
That's what my sister had. She was in her early teens.

ETA: She beat it. She's been in remission for years.
edit on 1-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
www.virotherapy.eu...

cures for cancer every where if you have the money,also the Hoxsey therapy?

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

There is a lot of European research on the Chaga. It has a success rate of around fifty five percent on a lot of cancers with little bad side effects. Actually the rate of Chemotherapies is just about four percent better. It does work for many cancers but not all. Chemotherapy doesn't always work either.

I finally bought a can of it for twenty two bucks. It does taste like the real thing, I put a little on top of the coffee in the coffee maker occasionally and it gives the coffee a sort of moca taste. Just a pinch. I know it is probably the real thing because I have a lot of the shelf mushrooms and I tried them. They are not quite as strong but still collect the chemical that does the medicinal part. Even the bark of the birch tree can be used, but again, it is not half as strong as the shelf mushroom.

I haven't tried pure chaga tea yet, but I know someone who has a cup a day and she is eighty four and pretty healthy. Her husband only has an occasional cup and he is 87. He does have some health issues and is getting some eye problems from a medicine he is taking. His bad reaction to the meds is listed in the side effect, but his need for the med is actually more necessary and justifies the losing of his central vision.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This says it all from a woman that was in more dire straits than anyone could imagine.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I didn't have time to read the whole thread yet and am going to bed after I post this. I had breast cancer at least 4 years ago, two kinds and one was aggressive. I got away with just a lumpectomy. I had lymph nodes removed too. I had chemo and radiation. I'll check in on you and catch up in here tomorrow. HUGS!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Sorry to hear of your plight.

My best advice would be to take pro-biotics should you go with chemo.
Your gut flora is important in keeping your immune system happy and chemo trashes it. ( Your Doctor or Nurse will not help you on nutrition )
Diet is also important, as is attitude. Have you considered a combination of your own choosing ?

Have you sought out a holistic Dr. for their take ? Colloidal silver and turmeric spring to mind and are relatively benign
except if you are on blood thinners or have high BP.

Take the best from all corners and go with your gut instinct as to what is best for you.

Information overload is the thing here. Take your time to consider - post haste ...

My thoughts and best wishes are with you.

ED: Check out Rick Simpson's " Run from the Cure " ... just more info for you to make a considered choice.
Rather than just being told ...by someone with a diploma.
edit on 2-1-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

If you use conventional therapies, including chemotherapy and radiotherapy, you will have a miserable time, and there is no guarantee that you will survive.

But if you go the ‘natural route’ you will surely die. In agony.

Take the therapy. I have three friends who survived breast cancer because they took the therapy. And none who survived because they didn’t.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Please read this book, Cancer is Not a Disease, by Andreas Moritz.

Here's a short video of an interview with him.

Following his easy Amazing Liver Cleanse has helped me begin to cure myself of fibromyalgia.

There are many natural cures to cancer that have been proven by science, like graviola, baking soda, and cannabis.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: meremortal
a reply to: Murgatroid

yes i have read all this stuff but it doesn't help that today my family had a raging row over the dinner table about not taking chemo

my elderly parents are worried sick i don't take it

i believe in my heart and soul its poison but feel pressured to take it from all sides

i am a nutter if i don't take it ffs

^^^^ The bolded bit ... Please don't dismiss out of hand, even poison

has its uses

www.economist.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Your Doctor or Nurse will not help you on nutrition

When I had my chemo, we had a nutritionist we could see if we wanted. They offered many things for us, like someone we could call for emotional support if we wanted, some free classes though I forget all the things they offered. They had yoga, beauty class, things that would help us feel better about ourselves. The doctor's and nurses watched us closely. It was an amazing team of people! They had a meeting once a week with other doctors and studied your case closely.

They have anti nausea meds that help a lot.

They told me that cancer was different for everyone and they worked closely with you to see what helped you the best at every turn.

We had big recliner chairs we sat in, usually two women per room. Each person had a chair for a guest, they had a television and even fed you sandwiches and yogurt and things for free for you and your guest if you were there at lunch. Downstairs there was a bookcase where you could get a free book that people donated if you wanted to take one and read while receiving your chemo.

If you were on the kind of chemo that made you lose your hair, there were places they told you about where you could get a wig for free. They treated the physical and emotional aspects of having cancer. Not all doctors and nurses are in it just for the money as many say. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know in here or send a private message.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is a book written in 1975 by a man named JW Armstrong. He claims that all cancers can be cured by a thing called urine therapy. If you look at the testimonies of people using this therapy it seems like mostly anything can be cured from this therapy.

aquariusthewaterbearer.com...

It's a very easy read. I haven't had cancer myself but after reading this book i joined a group of people on Facebook called "distilled waters". Some people in that group have had a lot of success using this therapy. If you read the testimonies of people you will see that, not only is this treatment free, but it works in 40 days tops supposedly.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Chemo has a 97% fatality rate and 9 out of 10 oncologists will not even touch it themselves.
Cancer patients that refuse chemo live four times longer.
Nearly everything that conventional medicine is telling us is fiction.

The odds, quite unfortunately, are very good that either you or somebody that you hold very dear to you will end up with cancer at some point. When that happens, please let us know what your treatment choices are, and how they eventually work out.
Until then, not only are your opinions worthless, they are actually dangerous as somebody might actually die from you having to encouraged them to squander their treatment window with ineffectual nostrums. Shame on you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join