It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting case for missing 411?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
So I was browsing reddit when I came across this article about a missing kid in Siberia and when I got into it, it seemed all too familiar. The girl won't talk about what happened to her, yet....but the missing shoes and other similarities to missing 411 cases are there. I doubt there will be an update when the kid talks or if ever, but it is interesting that it happens in Siberia too. [url=http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/four-year-old-miracle-girl-found-alive-after-11-days-in-siberian-taiga-thanks-to-her-puppy/]linky[/url ]

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Wow, that link wont embed!

interesting find, not sure if this is a true 411 story, but it does have some interesting details, in the comments, one person pointed out that the location she was found was searched by SAR and overflights several times, yet was not seen,

abduction???? maybe......

i think this is more of a case of getting lost, but lets see what the little girl says,

Peace!
edit on 29/12/15 by Phatdamage because: I'm BATMAN

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

Your linky isn't showing properly

You forced me to copy paste it myself

You made me work you monster

Seriously I think aliens and government are abducting and killing people

CIA always needs human experimental pigs

And aliens always need blood and victims

And then the rest is for natural predators bears cougars etc

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is definately an interesting story.

I did it!
edit on 29-12-2015 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They need to give that dog a large porterhouse steak for helping them find that little girl. She doesn't seem like a 411 case since she lost a lot of weight and had a lot of mosquito bites. It kind of points in the direction that she was exposed to the elements rather than being sheltered for a long period of time.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was listening to an interview on coast to coast with David Paulides, this was brought up and he was aware of it as it hit all the points he looks for, but my feeling is that he won't do another wilderness book for awhile now that he is onto the city disappearances.

I enjoyed the wilderness ones a lot more as they seemed to point towards a cryptid rather than aliens or portals, etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Three year old miracle girl found alive after 11 days in Siberian taiga - thanks to her puppy

Wow, that's a long time for her to have survived, with no human aid, in temps as cold as they described! You have to wonder. Thank God, though, for the dog and for her safe return. I can imagine the terror her parents must have felt.

Missing shoes, not much talk, berries, bear--infested area.....yeah, sounds like that sort of case! You might want to email the author and let him know......never mind, read further down that he already knows.

Edit to add - got the link to work! Stubborn bugger.....
edit on 31-12-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: ETA

edit on 31-12-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: edit to amend....

edit on 31-12-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

it seems it's happening more and more lately a couple of others may fit the 411 missing. Craig Strickland disappeared with a buddy while hunting last week his friend was found dead and Craig is still missing.

The 29-year-old lead singer of Backroad Anthem went missing Sunday while duck hunting with his friend Chase Morland during severe weather in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Since then, authorities have been looking for Strickland along a 38-mile long lake in northern Oklahoma.

His wife, former Miss Arkansas Helen Wisner, posted an update early Thursday via Twitter, noting: "The search has wrapped up for the night. No major updates, but we're hopeful for tomorrow. Thanks for your continued prayers.
cbsnews

Michael Cavallari went missing last month

Two weeks after discovering his 2014 Honda Civic abandoned on the side of a dirt road in sparsely populated Grand County, Utah, authorities found a body believed to be that of Michael Cavallari, the troubled missing brother of Laguna Beach and The Hills personality Kristin Cavallari and brother-in-law of Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler.

It’s unclear why or how the troubled Cavallari found his way to Utah days after his arrest. His cellphone and laptop were located inside the car, but he was nowhere to be found. Local authorities traced the vehicle back to Cavallari and positively identified him on security camera footage captured at a convenience store 150 miles south in Monticello, Utah, where his credit card had been used.
dailybeast

top topics

join