It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Documentary on MKULTRA/MKNAOMI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Normally I don't find documentaries on conspiracies exciting, primarily because most are produced in a fashion to exaggerate spookiness rather than deploying facts and interesting questions. This one seems to be a rare exemption.

Side note- That Montauk base looks creepy.
edit on 27-12-2015 by clt1994 because: YT Embed

edit on 27-12-2015 by clt1994 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

Video not working im afraid.

If your interested in the alleged Montauk base you may wish to peruse the link below. Can't comment as to the credibility of the information all the same but its a good story.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Edit: Vids working now, cheers.

edit on 27-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Glad it's working, embedded the darn thing wrong haha. But thanks for the link, will definitely look into it. I actually only live a few hours away from NY, so that base is definitely somewhere I'd like to see.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I'm just wondering why, in these "expose" testimony videos of women claiming to have been "trained from a young age" they always have the EXACT same testimony. I mean, seriously? Same techniques, same story time after time. Young age, claims Father was CIA, scarf, chemical activation of mundane easily concealed objects, prostitution cover.

Dear god, how many times has that overly Xeroxed "script" and "manual" been circulating in the civilian world?

Tiresome.

I call baloney on white bread, no mayo.
*sheesh*

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

The fact that these people have the same story and are essentially singing a similar tune possibly lends some credence to there tales.

As to the MK Ultra program that's definitely fact as opposed to fiction. Considering the potential possibility's of such a program you just know that "They" have advanced the technological processes involved to another level under the guise of some black project or another. Stands to reason.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well i can understand your skepticism with the repetitive stories, but lets say for a moment their testimony is true. It makes sense that there would be consistency among stories, considering a black operation must have a standard routine. You'd think, a fully developed female assassin program would yield very similiar results with a common pattern and roots of their behaviors,among the assassins themselves.
edit on 27-12-2015 by clt1994 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

And coming forward with that testimony would be an automatic death sentence, if true. Leave no witnesses and all that.

I mean, the whole "testimony" just doesn't add up with the general principle of Clandestine Operations.

Does that make sense?
Why leave someone unaccountable to tell the tale?

Are the targets just social nuisances and the assassins just disposable pawns?

A good assassin would have to be trustworthy enough to keep their lip zipped and resist all interrogation attempts.

Just....doesn't add up for me.

I know MKULTRA was real, but I also know it was scrapped because it didn't produce reliable, uniform and desired results.

The mythos surrounding it is captivating and interesting to ponder, but really...most of the exposes come of more as made for television serial dramas for people who can't read Tom Clancey novels because some of the words are too hard.

If anything, this type of testimony sounds like civilians who pretend at being CIA and lie to their kids and raise them into a life of underground criminal activity. I can't tell you how many homeless people I have met for all claim to be CIA operatives undercover and who are really just battling mental illness. In the case of higher functioning persons with homes and families, it such sounds more like homeschool indoctrination.

These people may have done this stuff, they may have been told these things and techniques, but it's not the real CIA.

It's something else entirely.
Just too....focused within a certain demographic.

Anyone can lie to an impressionable person under the use of suggestible drugs or simply because they "trust" the person.

It doesn't mean it's a Government funded program...unless these people are on welfare and/or disability and consider their check from the local public welfare agencies a payment plan for their "services".

Met one guy who showed me his state issued ID and told me it was his "license to kill."

I mean, yeah - uh....that's....nice....I guess.

This mythos all run rampant through mental illness patients and lower class families.
It's sad and a shame, but it's what I've seen all too often.

I'm interested and vested in this phenomenon because I've crossed paths with so many people who report the same stuff, but honestly....I think it's a layover from some of the 1960's '___' experimentation by the general public and more of a Manson-esque Cult type thing.

I might be wrong, dunno.
Sure is something weird though.

edit on 12/27/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar, formatting

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I suppose its rather more simple to discredit these people who come forward with such information rather than killing them. Which could possibly draw more attention should they manage to get the information out there before there deaths, especially so in this information age where everybody's watching.

MKULTRA may not have produced the desired results but it certainly opened up the potential for various new types of nefarious mind control techniques. Makes sense to claim it was a partial failure and just continue the project under another name.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You do know how the government and its alphabet agencies work, right?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

True.

It's just...I dunno....seems more hand me down generational layover from a bygone era, but for some reason it still holds keeps proliferating itself over and over again.

I mean, anyone could read this and were they of the mindset to play the proverbial "game" they could dose a highly suggestible person with the right cocktail and subject them to all sorts of brainwashing and so forth. I mean, antisocial sick bastards are a dime a dozen out there. Look at the rise in jail populations, the constant need for more of them.

But still, despite all the cautions that "Drugs are bad" and "stranger danger" PSA's out there, people still smoke the dope and hang out with weird people. Most of the kids I knew back in my heyday voluntarily chose a life of crime and drama because it gave them a sense of identity and purpose and community and family they lacked otherwise.

A lot of them wouldn't listen to reason and kept going deeper into their own paranoid rabbit holes.

A lot of them are dead now, some so psychotic from their drug use and experimentation that they are permanently disabled. Some got out of the racket, others made homes and normal lives for themselves, some went on to normal jobs and great things....but it's still going on....day in, day out, downstairs, down the road, across the street, all over my neighborhood and general vicinity.

I mean, is it population "control" in the sense of "controlling the game board" enough to where each person can fulfill their lifelong dream of this that or the other? Does it ever end? How many more kids scratching themselves to death on meth or becoming skeletal because of heroin do I have to deal with? How many more drug induced schizophrenics freaking themselves out and getting shot in the streets do we have to read about? How many more un-needed deaths are we going to put up with because there isn't proper community support to get these players clean, sober and on a better path?

How many more "radicalized anti-governmental f the man" people are going to spread their filth into the minds of otherwise innocent experimental drug users just trying to relax and/or open their mind to a higher potentiality in peace?

How long is this perverse paranoid propaganda going to infest the public consciousness about "it's the Government, maaaaaaaaaaan."

I mean, really....decades of this and it's all civilian grade brainwashing based on a FAILED experiment in the 1960's and 1970's.

As long as these rumors keep getting circulated because people take drugs and open their minds and can't handle things calmly and freak out about Big Brother (He Sees All He Watches Over You He Cares Man Be Smart Be Safe Don't Be Ruled By Your Own Fears) to the point they start arming themselves against their own thought constructs and get incarcerated, locked up or killed because of HALLUCINATIONS and LIES?

I mean, if you're into a Death Cult thing, that's your deal...most people don't actually go out and act out the rituals, some go through with it....free choice, pursuit of happiness I guess, but blaming the Government when your activities get you on the radar and the Feds show up to put an end to it because things are getting waaaaaaaaaaay out of control and then wailing and moaning about how "the CIA made me do it"....uh, yes...that ain't gonna hold up in court with most people.

Almost 100% of these reported cases have a voluntary drug use history.

a reply to: NewzNose

Yeah, I uh....think I have a pretty good gist of things.
Thanks for asking.

edit on 12/27/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting, grammar edits

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Given the capability's and influence our mass media networks have at there disposal these days regarding telling us how to feel think and act i would not say the experiment failed. Certainly make recruiting subjects a whole lot easier considering we are all essentially preconditioned to at least some extend.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

MKULTRA failed spectacularly.

Whatever is going on now has a new moniker.
Heard rumors about suspected designation, can't confirm a damn thing.

Just some stuff once in the body stays with folks for life....I learned that the hard way cause some streetkids wanted to "wake me up to the truth". I was already awake to the freaking truth, I was freaking happy and could enjoy life back then.

Now it's all work, no pay and constantly getting harasses by the paranoid conspiracy crowd who won't leave me the hell alone in my head whenever I go outside. I mean, whatever they have on the streets, it's got the telepathic networks wide open, that's for damn sure....too bad intelligence is outnumbered by paranoid hyperbole and tabloid grade speculation.

Hear about some new concoction that once it's in you...it messes you up permanently....bad stuff. Real bad stuff. Instant long and torturous mental death sentance.

The MK fascination is a distraction from real world problems, and frequently a scapegoat.

People can't control their own thoughts, they read trash pulp fiction and won't learn actual coping techniques because their running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to find answers but won't sit still long enough to attend a whole lecture on the issue, the causes, techniques to calm the mind centers and sadly....some of them are all too hot for a "blog hit piece" and a headline for internet clicks and ad revenue that it makes some peoples lives (in this case, I speak of my own) quite damn miserable.

I'm dealing with my own stuff, it's hard when you get mobbed with hordes of angry people blaming you directly for something you personally had no freaking part in because they mistakenly continue to believe it's the freaking god damn government.

I'm a disabled civilian myself. Right there trying to enjoy life myself.
Some people just love lynch mobbing.
Others bank on it for self gratification, power lust, financial rewards, you name it.

It's a sick sad world.

The Agencies, at least...on the rare occassion I think I've had to deal with their interrogations and questionings, have actually been calm compose, relaxed and pretty consistently polite about it. Nothing in first person, mind you....no guys in suits at my door over this, but the average civilian?

Yeah, not so much.
So much In-fighting, finger pointing, gangstalking, victim blaming, on and on and on.

I try to help them as best I can , but sometimes they're too pissed off to listen.

At least here on the forum we can discuss this whole mess without being too...um....close for comfort for such energies.

Seriously, great thread.
Important topic.

Hope we can get to the bottom of some of this stuff and help others regain peace of mind.

edit on 12/27/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting, minor additions, yadda yaddas and so forths

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Paranoid hyperbole and tabloid speculation is pretty much what we consume for breakfast, lunch and dinner these days. That being said just because people are paranoid does not mean there are not being watched and manipulated, the process is just more subtlety disguised if somewhat more grandesque in scale. The motivations however remain the same.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well, whatever the case, we need to focus more on the Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness thing and come to terms with a balance of Rights and Responsibilities instead of turning our brains to liquid mush via bad literature and quit financing the jerks who put out that horrible propaganda through a Collective Boycott on Capitalistic Fear Enter-trainment.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Id give it some credence just off the flippin way it said they were brainwashed to do these things just from the first 15 minutes if it was further continuation of the same. But not so much im jumping around. Just off theory.
edit on 27-12-2015 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
All this stuff here is old.

Peter Moon and Preston Nichols wrote the Montauk books in the 90’s. Great books but were entering a new phase.

Its good younger guys learn this stuff but its old news now

Were in the long activated phase where what these creeps have done is manifesting onto society in huge ways.

What we know about MKultra is minuscule. What we don’t know is what is frightening.

The head of the CIA at the time of its exposure, Richard Helms, destroyed most of the files of MKultra and only because a few of them were stored at another location were a few files retrieved...we only know the tip of the iceberg.

“Because most MKUltra records were deliberately destroyed in 1973 by order of then CIA director Richard Helms, it has been difficult, if not impossible, for investigators to gain a complete understanding of the more than 150 individually funded research sub-projects sponsored by MKUltra and related CIA programs.[23”]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Lol your name is will tell

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Oh and ok but does it matter if "this stuff is old?"

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

SECONDED

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I love everything you said.

As for the OP:

It is said that the ISFP will often share experiences of past abuse, it ain't no big conspiracy.

But when a room full of ISFP's find out they have all shared such similar experiences it might at first seem like they have come upon some dark and brooding conspiracy. When really, there's no such thing happening. The ISFP type is a generally trusting(trust until given a reason not to) and adventurous person- they are more open to trying new things out and so they sometimes get into trouble because of it. These traits attract perverts and wackado's.

I've definitely felt the pull being an ISFP myself, and having experienced some very strange things... I really considered the possibility that I might be some kind of mind controlled government property robot, lol. But I realized one day that the above paragraph basically explains it all and that there are just some really sick perverts in the world.

Furthermore, what's ridiculous is the idea that this stuff is turning out hollywood stars left and right? Because on the contrary... childhood abuse destroys people. Literally. It doesn't turn them into perfect soldiers, robots, musicians or movie stars. Because of the abuse... drug addiction is common. Financial strain is common. Mental illness is common. Suicide is common. Poor health conditions (ex. auto immune diseases) are common. I've been to the group therapies, this ain't a joke. So wth is up with these people blaming it on the government? The only thing that I might venture to guess is... they are trying really hard to make sense of it all and to make themselves feel better about it. And being chosen feels good in a way, even if it's for nefarious purposes. So there's that possibility.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join