It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Documentary on MKULTRA/MKNAOMI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Some people are genuinely paranoid. And it can't help that entertainment stars like to flash all this symbolism (that is getting kind of tired). But then, some people just like to # around. It doesn't take a brainwashing victim, or a brainwashed victim perpetrator, to just be "some sadistic sociopath" who will pick up someone with an abuse profile and just go at it.
edit on 27-12-2015 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

Very interesting video, thanks for posting. I never heard of the photographer's photos of the Robert F. Kennedy assassination being confiscated and never returned. So they were to be handed over 20 years later, yet it was stolen from the currier's car! Cough, cough, how convenient and extremely coincidental! Seems like a smoking gun to me!

This seems very similar to the confiscation of the 9/11 security footage by surrounding businesses around the Pentagon. They were confiscated but never returned.

Confiscating evidence is one thing, but never returning it raises a red flag. This isn't done unless something in those photos or videos are damning. All the secret files related to the JFK assassination are still kept under lock and key. The date for the release of these records keeps on being extended!

In 2010, deputy archivist Michael Kurtz announced that the secret records would be declassified by November 22, 2013. But the National Archives has since walked back that promise in a letter to Jim Lesar of the Assassination Archives and Research Center, who requested the release.

Doesn't this sound like a government who has something to hide? By the time these secret files are released, all the players in the assassination will be 6ft. under. How convenient.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Hi

I'm not really quite sure what you mean when you say:

It doesn't take a brainwashing victim, or a brainwashed victim perpetrator, to just be "some sadistic sociopath" who will pick up someone with an abuse profile and just go at it.

But I think I get the gist. And basically yes, you don't have to be part of some government conspiracy to be a pervert. And furthermore I was told that perverts are highly interested in psychology and aren't dumb about it. You don't need a degree in it to know a little something, either. So yes they will profile children, not based on past abuses, but based on particular traits and characteristics and environmental factors, and move forward if everything agrees with their notion of a "safe" victim who won't tell. It only makes sense.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Meaning not everyones brainwashed- you got it but just described it in other terms for some reason.

(Furthermore i wasn't thinking children at all, and I WAS thinking past abuses in adolescence/ adulthood, taking it further, but w/e)

I also dont know how many "perpetrators" if you must would discuss the details of psychology with their victim no matter what their "knowledge" was about it
It would be a little bit beyond "discussion" at that point is all. I think you might have known what I was saying in the first place? Oh well.
edit on 28-12-2015 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Well with the fascist fool at the helm of my own nation and the moronic racist clown that's possibly about to be elected potus i imagine life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness wont be very high on anyone's agenda for quite sometime. Survival on the other hand will probably be the colour of the day.

Considering the jerks who put out this capitalist fear orientated propaganda aka our mass media networks and political institutions are the very same people responsible for our nations woes and predicament i imagine boycotting them will have little or no effect regarding the continuation of there obvious agenda.

Fact is TPTB control the flavor and variety of the lions share of information presented to the majority of our respective populations. Which is how they manage to control and program us. Seems to me we are faced with a damned if we do and damned if we don't scenario if ever there was one.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: NewzNose

Yeah, I uh....think I have a pretty good gist of things.
Thanks for asking.

I don't doubt you THINK your 'gist' is good.

I seriously doubt you know the darkest, inhumane truths performed by alphabetical agencies on bechalf of the corporation, United States, and not the corporation The United States of America.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I sympathize, believe me.
The most we can do is tend to our own business, vote responsively and work within our limits.

We're American.
We can always turn off the television and do something else to help keep our mind occupied in more sane pursuits.

No one is forcing us to ingest that drivel.
Ignore the b.s. - focus on a better future and your part and role in the Dream.

Hang in there.
I know it ain't easy, but ya gotta hang in there.

Move on, kid.
Seriously.
Drop it like a hot pocket.

edit on 12/28/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

And pray for guidance and strength. Love thy neighbor, give until it hurts.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Agreed, and I have an uneasy feeling, that if the release date stops changing....

We will either get

1. The documents with all the good intel redacted.
2. Unredacted documents but with the good intel not released under FOIA
3. Some prick telling us, "Sorry, the stuff was accidentally destroyed or misplaced".

If there was to be any disclosure, it would need to be done by leaking... Which could mean someone slipping in a unaccounted for document in a FOIA pile... Or a simple package in the mail.

Problem is, not many people are willing to risk the penalties.. Whistleblowers are NOT treated fairly. Snowden knew this before even committing to the leaks... I'm sure everyone who works in the intelligence community is aware of this.

If there is a deeper truth to MKULTRA, than the general picture we've been given with the undestroyed info so far... It's not gonna be seen unless theres some change in law, that ACTUALLY protect whistleblowers, plus preserved evidence.
edit on 28-12-2015 by clt1994 because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Genuine paranoia is a possibility. But there would need to be evidence to prove that- indeed the people in the posted documentary fall under this category.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You make valid points. I myself am a victim of child abuse, and could see someone indeed use the government as a "crutch" to fill that void aka the answers to the questions, they seek.

However, I do think at least one person interviewed who gave their story must be genuine. These people go on TV knowing their credibility can be checked... Would their testimony not make one ask questions such as

1. Was their family in the intelligence community
2. Can their story be backed up with other consistent testimony from close relatives, pictures, documents,audio recordings, times dates etc....

My approach to this is simple. Test the credibility strength of the story teller, investigate each claim one at a time.. With the intention that we will run into a flaw in the story.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I meant "people." Not the ones in the docu. Also, and not necessarily "medical par." Sorry failed to distinguish

edit on 28-12-2015 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Fair enough then haha

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

There are perverts everywhere. Just cause you're the pope, or ghandi, or the president of the united states, it don't mean you absolutely can't be a pervert in secret. And like I pointed out elsewhere in another thread entirely, I feel like the larger an institution/household/corporation/government, the more room there is for corruption to seep in and hide. Basically we're just dealing with perverts... hiding within reputable institutions and organizations? At the least, it's a possibility.

Ps: I'm really sorry to hear you've been hurt, and I'm really glad you were bold enough to say so and that you're giving it all a good thought. I love you.
edit on 28-12-2015 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Very true and thank you, I appreciate the support

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Right on and Amen Brother.
Glad we agree on this.

Stay true out there, we're all on board with the same idea in this respect.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I have the resolve of 100 people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join