It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis should resign to cancel the prophetic doom on Rome

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Very strange opening thread from a Christian

It seems that you hold the Catholic Church as the ultimate authority, as if the Catholic Church went to the cross instead of Christ

You make it sound like the church has authority over God, that God does mans will, your churches will.
Sounds like you worship the church, your church

Finally I see no evidence of aliens, demons yes, not aliens.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

would you please explain, if you know technology as you say I don't, how we get computers after the devastating WW2 in a matter of 2 decades, the first secret ones used on US space missions? Is there any logical development in that?

How did Hitler get his technology after WW1 with their outdated planes? Americans went on Moon thanks to von Brown, not thanks to any genius that sees logical step by step development. Von Brown asked "how", said unequivocally: "because of THEM" nodding at a book of Roswell on his shelve.

It is not a good way to discuss facts by attacking my personal" lack of knowledge". Attack the facts themselves.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Von Brown asked "how", said unequivocally: "because of THEM" nodding at a book of Roswell on his shelve.

His name was Wernher Von Braun and he never said that.

edit on 12/28/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

would you please explain, if you know technology as you say I don't, how we get computers after the devastating WW2 in a matter of 2 decades, the first secret ones used on US space missions? Is there any logical development in that?

How did Hitler get his technology after WW1 with their outdated planes? Americans went on Moon thanks to von Brown, not thanks to any genius that sees logical step by step development. Von Brown asked "how", said unequivocally: "because of THEM" nodding at a book of Roswell on his shelve.

It is not a good way to discuss facts by attacking my personal" lack of knowledge". Attack the facts themselves.

You might be thinking of the word 'computer' differently. The ones that predated the 1960s were not much more than fancy calculators. They were bulky, expensive, time consuming, constantly needed parts replaced.

The very first try at a 'computer' might be this:

Antikythera mechanism

It may be as old as 120 BC.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

His family name is Von Brown if you don't know even that. He said that asked about the level of technology developed in Germany for so short time, when he was already in American lab. I think the interview is of his student Dr Rosin? or someone else. Anyway, I heard that on youtube by credible person who worked with von Brown.

Is this your only objection to what I wrote? The name of the father of the US space program? Why don't you comment the invention of computer chips, fibre optics, stealth, and a dozen of other modern inventions, that colonel Philip Corso who was in Roswell investigation, said they all came from there?

The normal progress would need decades, centuries, to catch up that pace.

Don't you notice how fast the smart phones outsmart us? Bill Gates said it, they are going to outsmart us, the entire computer tech, in a matter of short time and we should decide should we go that road or not. It is Bill Gates, it is not me. Attack him if you want to.

P.S. Apollo mission had fully developed computer microprocessor 386, of course secret at that time. What you had on the market is another story.

edit on 28-12-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I heard that on youtube
Oh. My apologies, it must be true in that case.

Is this your only objection to what I wrote? The name of the father of the US space program?
No.

Why don't you comment the invention of computer chips, fibre optics, stealth, and a dozen of other modern inventions, that colonel Philip Corse who was inc harge of Roswell investigation, said they all came from there?
Because he, like your youtube source, is full of crap. Part of Corso's crap is his claim that he was in any way involved with a Roswell "investigation."

The normal progress would need decades, centuries, to catch up that pace.
Centuries, no. But all of the things you talk about were under development for decades.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Given all that he has done and said I don't think he should resign especially since everything he is doing seems to be on the upswing right at this point

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

"Von Braun's Legacy"-- Dr. Carol Rosin Testimony

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Tell me, why do you believe a word from her mouth?

More to the topic, why do you think a prophecy can be cancelled like a dinner reservation?

P.S. Apollo mission had fully developed computer microprocessor 386
No.
history.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Vatican knew of alien landing and meeting with Eisenhower since pope Pius XII

Cardinal of Los Angeles McIntyre present personally at the meeting with aliens.

Witness is more credible than the respected posters in this thread who question my every word.

If the Vatican knew for so long, we cannot but assume the biggest secret of the Vatican is connected exactly with the Aliens. I assume that is the core of Fatima secret as well - Alien presence, for example in Russia or elsewhere.

The pope being devote to Our Lady of Fatima and consecrated himself to her, did not find strength until this day to release the secret due to be released in 1960. This is yet another motive to resign.

Let remember that Ratzinger-Benedict was at the core of machinations that made it possible the 2000 edition of the "official" 3rd Fatima secret to surface in public. It has nothing to do with the real text as numerous witnesses say, including words of St John Pau II in Fulda before the German bishops' conference of cataclysms of planetary proportions, and of possible actions of USSR if the secret was revealed.

So we have NOT the prophecy of 2000 as the real prophecy, NOT the martyrdom of clergy and pope, as "Lucy" reportedly said, but something completely else.

Malachi could be cancelled by electing a pope that surpass the centuries long list, and other things. After all, God has the power to cancel an old prophecy with a newer one. But we don't even know the real newer one - Fatima! Why should it be kept secret if it concerns our own future? What is it so dangerous for the Vatican to make 98 years games and intrigues for a sheet of paper after all?

The entire theater of a pope who must die, along with a number of his followers, is ill conceived and has completely other agenda. We don't know how Malachi prophecy became so important, we don't know whether Virgin or someone else talked to the saint. Or whether the script was added to the Vatican archive long after hos death. We just don't know. The best is the Vatican to come clean and tell us those and other secrets that concern the planet's common future.

Let me say again: I deeply respect pope Francis for all he wanted to do. Those were noble goals. Nevertheless he was apparently stopped by bureaucrats that we see over and over again on the TV screen next to him despite they already resigned from office. That is not the change the world expected in 2013 after his election. And we don't have the luxury of time to wait for another 8-year term to end because of old age.

If you think otherwise, OK of course you have the right of holding it. As I to hold mine. I don't have to be attacked personally for holding a position. It was explained pretty clearly in a number of lengthy posts, that the unbiased reader would do better to read first. In fact, if I spend so much time for that, it is not for the opponents in this and other threads, it is for the sake of the unbiased readers who have the right to see other views and to provoke their own critical thinking. No matter if it is about Landing on the Moon, Fatima secret, Aliens, or WW3. After all, we are 2015-6 and it is a time to ask the inconvenient questions much louder than some of us did in the period 2000-2015. Those questions weren't answered satisfactory by politicians of all spectrum and by religious. If we don't demand their answer now, at the threshold of 2016, then when? At the Second Coming of Jesus may be? Or at the day the Aliens manifest themselves publicly? Then all those people who always know better, will cry out "devils incarnate, fallen angels etc". They do not want a fair discussion at the time when there are discovered more than 1000 exo-planets capable of harboring life. They want presumptions of past ages to overflow the minds of the unsuspicious audience, so their agenda to triumph and to DENY the chance of common people to be physically saved. That is also behind Fatima 2000 gate - to deny the common faithful to be physically saved, instead to offer them martyrdom as the only way out of this planet's nightmare. Thanks, but no thanks! We all and each of us have the right to choose otherwise. That's why I wrote all of those BS, and not because I dream of responding people who would criticize every evidence with the same antagonism.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Witness is more credible than the respected posters in this thread who question my every word.

No one is questioning your words. Just calling them what they are. Nonsense.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

how we get computers after the devastating WW2 in a matter of 2 decades,

Computers were around way before then!
en.wikipedia.org...

the first secret ones used on US space missions?

What makes you think the Gemini Digital Computer was secret?
www.ibiblio.org...

Is there any logical development in that?

Yes, please point out any leap that cannot be explained.

How did Hitler get his technology after WW1 with their outdated planes?

Through hard work of engineers and scientists - exactly the same way every other country developed their technology.
Please point out any leap that cannot be explained

Americans went on Moon thanks to von Brown,

and many other scientists and engineers....

not thanks to any genius that sees logical step by step development.

Except von Braun had many failures, and he learnt from them.

Visionary as he was, in the practical world of engineering von Braun strongly preferred the tried and proven. His conservatism showed also in the matter of rocket propellants. Because of liquid hydrogen’s dangerous volatility, he had to be forced to use it as fuel in Saturn vehicle upper stages during Apollo. But he readily admitted later that it was the right decision, because of its greater propulsive punch to the pound. Likewise, he had to be ordered into an “all-up” launch mode for Saturn V—starting with the first unmanned test flight—if Apollo was to meet its deadline. That meant, of course, that all stages had to be flown “live” on every flight. .... Von Braun’s deliberate, step-by-step approach

What source do you have that states von Braun did not do a step by step approach?

Von Brown asked "how", said unequivocally: "because of THEM" nodding at a book of Roswell on his shelve.

No he did not!

What facts? You have not posted any!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

He said that asked about the level of technology developed in Germany for so short time, when he was already in American lab.

The allies had a better level of technology - the proximity fuse, radar, the bombe at Bletchley Park the Manhattan Project and Penicillin.

Why don't you comment the invention of computer chips, fibre optics, stealth, and a dozen of other modern inventions, that colonel Philip Corso who was in Roswell investigation, said they all came from there?

Corso is a liar, if you did some research you could easily follow the progression of each of them, there was no sudden unexplained leap in technology.

The normal progress would need decades, centuries,

It did take decades and centuries.... eg

Guiding of light by refraction, the principle that makes fiber optics possible, was first demonstrated by Daniel Colladon and Jacques Babinet in Paris in the early 1840s

and

Physicist Julius Edgar Lilienfeld filed a patent for a field-effect transistor (FET) in Canada in 1925

P.S. Apollo mission had fully developed computer microprocessor 386, of course secret at that time.

Oh dear, more lack of research by you,

The Intel 80386 ("eight-oh-three-eighty-six"), also known as i386 or just 386, is a 32-bit microprocessor introduced in 1985

also
en.wikipedia.org...

They did not have the technology to make it before that!

It is very sad how little some people know about technology and how it was developed.

edit on 28-12-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I already answered the technical questions. What were marketed in 1986 were most likely developed 20 or more years before. You can't have the microchip out of the blue, with the level of WW2 tech! We are talking of deep secret tech, both for pre-war Germany and post-war USA and USSR (let not forget USSR almost sent the lunar rocket, almost, while they walked in the mud). Apollo mission is another big talk and I don't want to mess it up with the current thread. Because even with a 386 computer on board, you couldn't probably lift off Eagle from the Lunar surface without enough fuel, having in mind the Lunar surface has some 1/8 of Earth's gravitation or so...But that is NOT the topic of this thread, so please respect the announced topic!

=====================================================================================================================

www.fatima.org...

Pope John Paul II in Fulda, Germany (1980)

The October 1981 issue of the German magazine Stimme des Glaubens reported on a discussion that Pope John Paul II had with a select group of German Catholics, in November of 1980. The following is a verbatim report of the discussion:1

Text of the Published Report

The Holy Father was asked, "What about the Third Secret of Fatima? Should it not have already been published by 1960?"

Pope John Paul II replied: "Given the seriousness of the contents, my predecessors in the Petrine office diplomatically preferred to postpone publication so as not to encourage the world power of Communism to make certain moves.

"On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired."

I wonder, after such statements how there are clergymen with clear conscience to state Fatima ended with the assassination attempt of Ali Agca on John Paul II, or even with a mass martyrdom as envisioned by the 2000 Fatima 3 official version. It is something absolutely different, both in its planetary part and its political part!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What is it so frightening for the popes that the Communism would take advantage of, if they knew of Fatima real secret? Is it the announcement to the world they were also contacted by aliens?
Medvedev said it in 12/08/2012 interview. And this is not just another unbelievable youtube as some of you called it. It is another undeniable proof, after the one with Dr Rosin. Why do I believe her? Should I answer that question at all? Why don't you believe her? Why should we believe Medvedev even when he is laughing about aliens?

What comment on pope baptize Martians? He already said it! I respect the man for that. I just said it is not enough the pace he is moving on. Because at the time the Martians or others are above us, it will be too late for explanations. Enough of demonization from people who would deny any evidence in that regard.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I already answered the technical questions.

No, you showed your ignorance of them!

What were marketed in 1986 were most likely developed 20 or more years before. You can't have the microchip out of the blue

Again, why do you think it came out of the blue? Do some research and you can easily see the progression from chips like the Intel 8008

Because even with a 386 computer on board,

No Apollo mission had a 386 computer on board....

having in mind the Lunar surface has some 1/8 of Earth's gravitation

1/6th, and if you cannot get simple facts like that correct....

But that is NOT the topic of this thread,

The topic of this thread is a made up silly story, just like your claims about a 386 computer being onboard Apollo!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The only option for pope Francis different from a HONORABLE RESIGNATION, is a swift move and announcement no later than this New Year 2016. The world cannot afford to wait more years for few words said. He could do that in the UN, and he didn't. Apparently he is not in the move to do it anytime soon.

The new pope will be outside Malachi's list, and by the very fact of his election he would have cancelled the nightmare of the unproven Malachi's prophecies. Let alone Fatima that I already discussed in length.

ETs are not demons or fallen angels, they are our brothers and sisters, as Jesuit astronomers said repeatedly. What pope Francis said once about Martians, was preceded by numerous interviews of Jesuit prisests working as astronomers n the Vatican observatory. And they were preceded by the late Mgr. Balducci, top demonologist of the Vatican, who have a very good interview posted online and translated in English. He speaks in detail for the nature of the ET (that he knows about), that is different from the demonic, and different from ours, in terms of higher proportion spirit than what we have. Mgr. Balducci was also the person who published the so called Neues Europa version of the 3rd secret of Fatima, in the Vatican daily Osservatore Romano in the days of interregnum between the mysterious death of John Paul I and the election of John Paul II.

Those all are CREDIBLE PEOPLE within the Catholic hierarchy. In that way, it is logical to see a pope who would like to baptize Martians (or others) should they ask him for that. I can only congratulate him and all those priests and religious who did that revelation!

The only problem is we don't have so long time of a decade between a series of interviews, be they from theologians-astronomers or by the pope himself. It is too slow pace in a fast moving world that is on the brink of the nuclear destruction. With that pace, our grandchildren may learn from the mouth of the ...pope, the truth of the angels and demons.

Let alone the more practical questions that pope Francis was stopped to deal with. All concerned people followed the Synod of families for 2 two consequent years to produce finally...nothing on the table. Was it all about? If that was the reason for Bergoglio's election, why did he accept it in first place? In year 2005 when Ratzinger was elected, Bergoglio being 2nd refused to be a pope, saying he would not change Buenos Aires arcdiocese with the ...intrigues in the Vatican (or whatever wording). Well now he changed it, and the world both catholic and non catholic expects more to be done by him in a time of change. It is strange how old fgures pop up again and again as if they never resigned from hi office. Practically nothing changed until now, nothing significant in the Catholic church of 1.3 bln people. You may or may not be Catholic, but if you are concerned for the planet you have to be concerned of what 1.3 bln people think of.

The UN address was just great. Unfortunately, it fell short of offering radical change to the world. At least until this day. I expected the ET Disclosure would be done at the time of the papal UN address.

Isn't it better he just resigns in honor and joins the team of Benedict who by his own way served the church for 8 long years? After 2000 year we don't have what to wait for any longer, or what to lose more. We could lose everything with the 2008 Georgian war when Putin sent nuclear ships to Caribbean (Cuban crisis 2). Since then, several big crises put the world on the brink. What more is waited for? The real nuclear war? The Second Coming? Let do the things today, this New year's Eve! I hope someone reads over there and takes notes.

If nothing is done, the tide of events will wipe out what is known as today's church structure. The example of 1989 is still fresh for some people, and it will be harder than that. Is that they are waiting for, knowing as John Paul 2 of a mega event and doing nothing only buying time? If so, it will be severely judged by the generations to come. Because someone will survive to witness.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I said "or so". I accept to be corrected, unlike you Professor.

en.wikipedia.org... The moon is 1/4 the size of Earth, so the moon's gravity is much less than the earth's gravity, 83.3% (or 5/6) less to be exact. Finally, "weight" is a measure of the gravitational pull between two objects. So of course you would weigh much less on the moon.

OK Mr Professor, you could read the topic of the thread and the OP post before deciding to object my every word. I guess it is not a big problem to mess up numbers that I do not work with everyday. Eagle couldn't climb it anyway.

Would you do me a favor please? Obviously you are good in ruining threads, go ruin someone else' thread.

I post facts, but not because of you. But because of people who are reading now. Your goal is to make me stop posting, to make me nervous enough etc. My goal is to post what I already posted. My work is done. Did you want to hear that?

I didn't read what are your objections towards Dr Rosin and her testimony of Werner von Brown.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm just going to argue about technology considering you brought it up and asked how could such a leap be made and it would take 100s of years etc.

Did you know a lot of technological advancements come around the time of war?

Computers are basically the next step for autonomy. They're machines that do specific things. Hence why most started of as massive calculators. Later, as advances in materials and IDEAS happened we started to see multi function computers. Like those used on the Apollo missions back in the day.

Not so hard to believe once you actually think about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I post facts,

No you do not, you post silly made up stories!

The only option for pope Francis different from a HONORABLE RESIGNATION, is a swift move and announcement no later than this New Year 2016.

Why should he resign? Why should he make a announcement?

The world cannot afford to wait more years for few words said

Yes they can wait, most people ignore anything the church of Rome says, especially as they cover up pedophile priests!

The new pope will be outside Malachi's list,

What new pope? Malachi never made a list, as I showed any claim of Malachi making a prophecy is just a hoax, and the people pushing that hoax are being controlled by demons.

Those all are CREDIBLE PEOPLE within the Catholic hierarchy.

You seem to be getting the Catholic hierarchy confused with the church of Rome hierarchy!

I expected the ET Disclosure would be done at the time of the papal UN address.

As there is no ET to disclose, why would it be mentioned?

If nothing is done, the tide of events will wipe out what is known as today's church structure.

A very good idea, as the church of Rome structure still covers up pedophile priests!
edit on 28-12-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join