It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders brings up 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld, and missing trillions of dollars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

What makes Bernie special is that he's trying to unite people and get them re-involved in the political process. If everyone in America was politically active, the problems you face today would either not exist or be significantly lessened.

He's not saying "Elect me, I'll fix everything."
He's saying "Elect me, but that's just the start of this road. To bring real change, I need help, your help."
edit on 29/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

(post by Soapusmaximus removed for a manners violation)
(post by andrewh7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This will be the only time this is said after this point.

This thread isn't about other member with whom you disagree. Any further comments of that nature will be removed, and posting privileges may be temporarily removed.

Post to the topic. Or don't post at all.

Do not respond to this post

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Exactly..........

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Crazy hey, the planes that crashed into the building left a silouhette of damage from wing tip to wing tip, yet the Pentagon they say the wings disintergrated into the walls leaving barely a scratch...... All the camera footage shows this

Oh wait, there isn't any.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
Rumsfeld also said, "it's a matter of life and death." Funny how the whole chain of command (accountants) trying to sort the trillions out were murdered the next day.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the government now says they found the money, but who is stupid enough to believe anything they say.
The 9-11 terrorists are inside the Beltway in Washington DC. Nobody is safe.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join