It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15-Year-Old Killed Trying to Shield Others From Gunfire.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

A community and its youth are grieving today over the death of Zaevion William Dobson, a high school student-athlete who was fatally shot after he and his friends were fired on as they sat outside, authorities said.

"[He] was very well liked by his peers and his teachers," Fulton High football coach Rob Black said during a news conference today. "This was a fine, fine young man. ... I want to try to continue to celebrate the life that he had [and] the impact he had on his peers."

At the news conference, Knoxville Police Department Chief David Rausch choked back tears at one point as he detailed the Thursday night shooting that killed the 15-year-old sophomore and football player at Fulton High School. Rausch said that Dobson had been trying to shield three girls from the barrage of gunfire.

"Unfortunately, they picked a random group of young men and women who were just hanging out and trying to prepare to celebrate the holiday," he said of the shooters.

Police said the Dobson slaying was one of three overnight shootings currently under investigation
abcnews.go.com...

Get the freaking guns off the streets pls, and Black folks can ill afford to have these types walk among us, and before someone say it go here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Nor do I subscribe to the notion that in order to combat crime one must shoot everything in sight.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

cant all folks feel the same way? guns are not leaving and if they do much more pain will be felt and alot more death will happen i guarantee.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

can we admire the altruism of the kid without this turning into a gun control debate? please?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Already posted. Please add to the discussion here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

top topics

join