It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS: Obama Praises 15yo Teen Killed..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

Article is only 3 statements long and vid won't play for me but apparently a 15yo was shot dead while shieldin 3 girls from your everyday gunfire between rival gangs in America.

RIP hero

edit on 21-12-2015 by Plantagenet because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Dec 21 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
www.cbsnews.com...

Article is only 3 statements long and vid won't play for me but apparently a 15yo was shot dead while shieldin 3 girls from your everyday gunfire between rival gangs in America.

RIP hero

Sad. Another day. Another dead black kid.

Zaevion Dobson

BLM no where to be found.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It was gang related although the authorities have not (at this time) linked Zaevion to be affiliated w/ any gangs.

Deray McKesson and his belly-aching band of Black Lives Matter malcontents will tweet and march in the streets for criminals like Freddie Gray, but won’t be heard from or seen when black killers slaughter innocent black children like Zaevion Dobson.

And, again, it seems that the only black lives that matter are the ones that can be used to push an anti-police political agenda.

Update: Hours after Breitbart published this article, McKesson retweeted a message about Dobson.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

What should they be doing for this?

This kid was a hero, if the people responsible get caught and then walk then I would expect them to be there.
They can't exactly just go and protest the street gangs.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I saw an interview with the mayor who said he was a good kid and student. He and the girls were on the porch at one of their homes and ended up caught in some unrelated dispute. The kid just acted to protect friends.

Really sad it came to this.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

This kid was a hero, if the people responsible get caught and then walk then I would expect them to be there.

They should be out in the streets protesting and doing the same things they do when it is a white cop. Kids like Zaetovian die every day in the black community. EVERYDAY. You hardly hear a peep out of these BLM buffoons.

The black community needs to rise up and stop tolerating this coonery within the community. These feral gang bangers, thugs, miscreants, and the like have done more damage to the black community than the Klan could have ever hoped to do.

Not one store was shut down over Amari Brown's or Tyshawn Lee's deaths. Had they shut down the Apple store on Michigan avenue over these deaths while demanding the cops burn every trap house and bust heads on every corner then I'd have more sympathy.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Protesting who? Look I agree with what you are saying to a point.

They protest when they feel the justice system has failed, that isn't the case here. I am sure if the people that did this walked they would.

IDK what they black community can really do about gangs, it is hardly a black community issue but an issue that is all over when it comes to low income and high population.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I hate to agree with some of you but when your right your right. I support the origins of BLM, that regardless of what type of person they are, it should not be a death sentence. I also agree with the all lives matter.

But...where the hell is BLM for this kid? Why quiet when it is black on black violence?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Justice system fails more with these black on black killings. I think the clearance rate for murders in Chicago is 25%. So in other words, of the 400+ black murders that will occur in Chicago this year, barely 100 of them will be solved.

The reality is that we know who the dope dealers are in the community. We know where the trap houses are located. We know who is in the gangs. Yet we do nothing. The reason we do nothing is because we then have to admit the sorry state of the black community today is self-inflicted. It ain't white folks. It ain't systematic racism. White priveldge or whatever other claptrap we can think of to justify the sorry state of the black community today.

The police are in a no win situation. If they clean the corners, you will get every grandmother and mother crying out in the street about how Jaytavious or whatever dindonuffin. Of course, if they say screw it and let the inmates run the asylum, then these same people will be saying the police don't care. We can't have it both ways.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is it racist of the #BLM to ignore black on black murders and only focus on white on black murders?

It appears that the number of deaths is not an issue, just who is committing the crimes.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes the blm group comes out of blacks getting killed by cops, but hey why not kick them in the nuts am i right.

This kid is a hero, and he deserves a hero's funeral.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Sremmos80

They should be out in the streets protesting and doing the same things they do when it is a white cop. Kids like Zaetovian die every day in the black community. EVERYDAY. You hardly hear a peep out of these BLM buffoons.

The black community needs to rise up and stop tolerating this coonery within the community. These feral gang bangers, thugs, miscreants, and the like have done more damage to the black community than the Klan could have ever hoped to do.

Not one store was shut down over Amari Brown's or Tyshawn Lee's deaths. Had they shut down the Apple store on Michigan avenue over these deaths while demanding the cops burn every trap house and bust heads on every corner then I'd have more sympathy.

Protests happen when someone is murdered and then not prosecuted, not just because they were murdered. Should they apprehend a gang member in the shooting and then give him a press conference saying that he was justified and no charges will be filed you better believe there would be protests, regardless of color.

Apples and oranges arguments don't work.
edit on 21-12-2015 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Obama is actually on the right side of this one. From all accounts, the kid was a hero who died protecting others.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join