It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Trained: Human 2.0

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

But, you do.

And sue me if I like having intelligent conversations.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: beenharmed
a reply to: AdmireTheDistancehttp://w
Archaelogical evidence has already given the public data about its discoveries.

Correct, however 'archaeological evidence' has not 'given the public data about' human remains being found in coal beds, because no such thing has happened and no such archaeological evidence exists. Prove me wrong.

Raised letterlike shapes found inside a block of marble from a quarry near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Corliss 1978, p. 657; American Journal of Science 1831, vol. 19, p. 361). The block of marble came from a depth of 60-70 feet in strata dated 500-600 million years old.

Remains in coal
www.forbiddenhistory.info.../54

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Yes, fringe sites make wild claims. We've already established that. Now please provide some reputable sources.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
a reply to: jonnywhite

What sort of sick mind posts inappropriate comments and also visual displays, if not for the reason of implying an underlying retort?

Go back and read your posts. They read ok to you? The only thing I got out of them was you don't like science or something? You think it's occultic and not natural and creating aliens? Do you like to confuse people? YOu're not deliberately trying to right? Because I'm not sure.

Sorry for the video if you take it wrongly. It was really just meant as a meme for "Escape while you still can."

Also I'd like to see someone show me reliable evidence of aliens at present or in the past on Earth. I'm unaware of any. So how can anyone be trained or whatever if there're no aliens to do the training?

There're lots of people who say they've seen aliens or UFOs, but nobody comes forward with actual evidnce we can rely on. In the almost 70 years since Roswell nobody has provided this evidence.

EDIT: On the subject of witnesses or anyone tied to ufo events, has anyone read this and can report to me if it has any weight (no i don't mean does the book itself have weight--i mean does its claims):
www.amazon.com - UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record...

Is Michio Kaku cuckoo?

edit on 12/24/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spader
If there are aliens visiting us I will keep asking myself WHY? What could we possibly have that they couldn't find elsewhere or manufacture on their own.

(semi)-intelligent and sentient life.

originally posted by: Spader
Why would a civilization that can master and exceed the speed of light want to come here to little ole Earth and carry out nefarious agendas.

Perhaps Humanity in the not too distant future is the bane of this/these alien(s), and in an attempt to remove us from the equation they have traveled back in time and are systematically altering our timeline so as to cause us to die off before we become a problem. Or maybe we are a plague species, one that moves across the stars destroying every planet they inhabit, draining it of all valuable resources before leaving it a dry barren husk and they are the good guys trying to stop us before it hapens . Or maybe the world governments do have a space force and they have pissed off the wrong group... Or you know they could just be curious and wanting to know more about our species but are unable to communicate with us for some reason (much like a scientist who is studying a new specimen in a lab), or perhaps they are gaining further knowledge and understanding by performing a "long Term" study over the course of many generations... after all we have no idea how long they might live, it could be many times our own lifespan. The possibilities are endless.
edit on 25-12-2015 by looneylupinsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

I must say..... you have peaked my interest with your pondry

It does make sense, and i could see how it would work in almost every country, kinda reminds me of Dark City (Film from 1998) except your saying Aliens are in control:

I do like this theory, but if we are controlled or "Managed" by these sentient beings, how can you ever get evidence? what if at 2am this morning you saw everything....... ships, aliens them controlling us, and making us make decisions, and sway our path, then one of them spots you awake, wipes the memories, then implants them like a fuzzy dream....... (wow, make that into a movie!!!)

How could you prove this??
edit on 25/12/15 by Phatdamage because: i'm BATMAN!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Think Science and maybe you might inform your incorrect theories about Aliens.

Does science exist as a natural human existence?

NO.

Science is a human invented thought upon practice that involves invention, machines and changing natural states.

Earth is a naturally evolved Planet, and natural to its own condition.

Human beings live on Earth.

Human beings are a natural being.

If you did not do science or impose occultism as a practice in the human life, would you be discussing Aliens?

NO.

Because Aliens as a personal human consideration, human beings forming language, self expression, self evaluations wrote the meanings of words.

You called the ALIEN by worded description as a human evaluated psyche condition...the PSYCHE used as a scientific purpose to FORM SCIENTIFIC CONSIDERATIONS, already advised us.

The human psyche stated that alien is extra in Earth's natural terrestrial....is artificial intelligence and also formed as a presence from out of the body of the UFO.

We witness the UFO being manifested in our atmosphere.

We review the condition and know that the ancients also describe the Alien also....and they also had occultist wisdom.

Occultism is the ancient spiritual practice of wisdom regarding Creation.

Evil spirits and evil attacks were known by the ancients, for they told us their own stories and also advised us about the evil spirit.

What is natural to Earth?

HOLY DUST, an ancient PHI or philosophy advice as a wisdom.

What did modern day occultists do...as scientists? They converted the HOLINESS of DUST.

DUST is the nuclear product relating to the nuclear or atomic timed review.....the Philosophy of the stone.

DUST is natural as a FIXED STATE HELD CONSTANT....forming wavelengths in the atmospheric radiated interaction that was a natural support light wavelength in our natural life.

Scientists changed our natural life....HELD AN ARTIFICIAL CONSTANT....a constant is called conjuring...for it is holding an unnatural evil state allowing a spirit presence to form by artificial means.

SCIENCE is ARTIFICIAL to natural life.

Aliens therefore manifested.

Scientists wanted to know what the Alien spirit was...so they sent operatives of the occult secret society called the CIA to study to events.

Scientists then began to use the information as a study model against human life....believing that human life was an energy cell and they wanted the information that they informed their incorrect review preceded us.

They informed their own minds that nuclear fuel creation preceded the natural evolution of life on Planet Earth....yet HOLY DUST preceded our natural life....nuclear fuel never existed on Earth until it was artificially formed.

By the use of the natural condition that already existed on Earth...therefore Earth's natural body and gasesous natural formation was used to produce an artificial fuel outcome. This changed the natural life and natural spiritual manifestation of cloud formations.

Clouds demonstrate that they form the imagery of angels...known and witnessed by the ancient occultist.

Since the nuclear fuel creation clouds began to form the imagery of alien UFO ships, as photographed and then cloud fall out called angel hair happened.

We called the fall out angel hair because we already called the natural spiritual atmospheric body angelic.

What is there to consider about the alien manifestation.

We are the ONLY NATURAL spirit on Earth as an intelligence ....the human organic self.

We exist as a consciousness.

Our own presence uses its own status in informing itself about wisdom of creation, and hence we use our own self representation in the data. This is how we formed and manifested an evil alien presence considered to be our own preceding spirit...whereas all of the data states we took our own Natural life condition and gave it to the manifestation of an evil alien presence.

The ancient presence in the ancient occultism was Satan...as devil spirits.

Modern day scientific practices are different to the ancient occultism...ancient occultism was stone levitation...changing the nuclear crystal of stone to lighten it.

Modern occultism created the theory for nuclear fuel...and formed alien spirits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join