It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Weather

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spartanwarrior

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: olaru12

It was in the 70s today in Kentucky.

That's warm, but we have oddball warm days/weeks every winter.

We have been here a year now, ky/TN border and I don't remember it being this warm last year when we moved in. But then we were moving, so it was hectic. I'm not complaining though, it's lovely!

I know it's warm in KS too, and it is usually 30s there by now

It's pretty normal here to have a warm spell in the winter. It's the odd winter that is cold and snowy the whole season through.

ETA: I've lived in Kentucky 30+ years.
edit on 13-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevPaul
Sounds like global warming

Sounds very Climate Geoengineering;
Solar radiation Management (SRM).
Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering (SAG).
And then, the HAARP factor.

That which is going on in our skies every single day, globally. Look above.

Get informed:

www.geoengineeringwatch.org

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Its winter in the uk, exactly as it should be.

How do you people know its weird weather?
How long have you been alive?
long enough to build a huge database?
No!

You only say its weird because you've been taught to think that ANY change is "weird"

What would be weird would be if it stayed the same for a very long time!

Not so long ago we used to say "That was a bad winter" or "That was a good summer", but now? now any change whatsoever is described as weird and therefore must be due to GW.

Global mass brainwashing is more like it!

That's a fairly typical 'disinformation' post you just wrote there, VoidHawk.

In fact, 'Global mass brainwashing' is what you're obviously trying to do here, my friend.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
South Jersey here. Our daily lows are higher than what the average high should be in this region this time of year.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
In my neck of the woods it's 47 degrees after midnight. Tomorrow's high will be in the mid to upper 60's. Weird, the week before Christmas.

Just watch. We will pay dearly for this come January, which typically is the worst Winter month in these parts!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Aus, Victoria, weather is as bipolar as ever. A few days it was really hot, then a sudden cold drop. Now it's warming up again.

The weird thing is that we had our fire season a month early, and it's not actually that hot right now. Admittedly, it's not January yet, but apparently it's going to be raining like crazy when that comes around.
edit on 14/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

edit on 14/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

yeah over here in the west hasnt been any better. had a few hot days early on but really pulled back atm. lucky to crack 30c at the moment.

We have been having some wacked out storms too. massive hail and lots of lightning!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starling

Get informed:

Get informed. Yes, that is fantastic advice. It's something you may want to try. But.... you will need to venture out of that safe area Dane has set up for you. That nice little place where nobody can offer an alternative narrative.

Here is one thing you can easily verify, and he won't tell you.

HAARP is now owned and operated by the University of Fairbanks Alaska. You can rent the facility and run it with their help. So far, none of the conspiracy leaders who spread fear about HAARP seem to have gone up there to take a class. (I think you can even get a few semester hours)

Plus there is the whole google.schollar thing. But if you'd rather be told lies and never verify them, stick to that one site for all your info.

edit on 14-12-2015 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here in Indiana we call them Indian Summers.

Nothing unusual about it.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Ummm...the jet streams both polar and subtropical in the northern hemisphere have been riding high and not fluctuating downward as much like we're used to...

That means unseasonably warm air is pushed into higher latitudes while the cold air we normally associate with this time of year remains closer to the arctic...Have no fear...winter will come roaring back by the end of the week for some and for more as the jet streams return to a more southerly position...

I almost said normal position...however there is no normal in a non-static system...sorry...doesn't mean we're all doomed from anthropogenic global warming...

YouSir
edit on 14-12-2015 by YouSir because: of a lack of space...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Get informed:

Get informed. Yes, that is fantastic advice. It's something you may want to try. But.... you will need to venture out of that safe area Dane has set up for you. That nice little place where nobody can offer an alternative narrative.

HAARP is now owned and operated by the University of Fairbanks Alaska. You can rent the facility and run it with their help. So far, none of the conspiracy leaders who spread fear about HAARP seem to have gone up there to take a class. (I think you can even get a few semester hours)

Plus there is the whole google.schollar thing. But if you'd rather be told lies and never verify them, stick to that one site for all your info.

I'm sorry that your perspective is so narrow.
First of all, at age 68, I don't need to take a class, nor do I need semester hours; nor does Dane Wigington, for that matter, who I'm sure you hate for spreading the truth around the world, which would certainly prove wrong your obvious efforts at spreading disinformation.

Haarp does not only consist of the Gakona installation in Alaska, (which they had to dis-install due to the public exposure of their operations by concerned citizens like Mr Wigington).
There are additional installations that have now been activated in that area, and I'm sure you know this very well.
Gakona was always associated with the University of Fairbanks, Alaska. Now that the word is out as to the goings on at Gakona, UFA has become the cover for these operations pretending to be a mere 'research program'.
It was never a research program; it has always been an active military operation.

What about the Arecibo installation in Puerto Rico? That's where we're getting our 'climate geoengineering' done in our area in the Yucatan. You should see the signature 'ripple clouds' that dominate our skies here in Mexico...almost daily.
First there's the obvious chemtrails being woven in the skies via aerosol spraying by cargo planes.
A veil of 'mist' is thus produced, obscuring the work of the additional toxic chemical trails being woven in the clouds.
Then the Haarp emitted radio frequencies ride the chemtrails for their conductivity and alter the weather via radio waves.

I'm retired, so I have ample time to observe the daily onslaught of climate geoengineering that's going on in our skies.
I see and feel the effects, not only in weather patterns, but also in the adverse health effects that these lethal chemicals are wreaking on humans, animals and plants, when they drop as rain.
The evidence is there. Its effects are obvious. It needs to STOP!

Our weather is not 'normal', in any way, anywhere. It is being manipulated by these two systems that are being used to modify the climate, globally.
Admit it. Or we will prove it beyond any doubt.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

My mom is in NH, she said its been in the 50s, even up to 60 a couple of times, recently.
I grew up there, and that should absolutely not be the case. It's not uncommon to have snow by/before Halloween. There's always snow by thanksgiving. She said they haven't gotten any at all. It sure is killing the Christmas spirit, if nothing else. I'm going up there next weekend. Hopefully they'll get some by then. I love snow!
edit on 12 19 2015 by MDpvc because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 19 2015 by MDpvc because: Words wont turn bold.

edit on 12 19 2015 by MDpvc because: Still wont!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Get informed:

I'm sorry that your perspective is so narrow.
First of all, at age 68, I don't need to take a class, nor do I need semester hours; nor does Dane Wigington, for that matter, who I'm sure you hate for spreading the truth around the world, which would certainly prove wrong your obvious efforts at spreading disinformation.

While I am only 47, I have been a part of this discussion for quite a few years now. And my past experience is what led me into this discussion. (6 years active duty USAF) And with all that, I am still ready to admit I don't know everything. You and Dane may want to give that a try. I get irritated with Wiggington because he lies, then runs away and won't let anyone show how bad he is lying. It's just sad to see so many fall for his obvious bull#.

Haarp does not only consist of the Gakona installation in Alaska, (which they had to dis-install due to the public exposure of their operations by concerned citizens like Mr Wigington).
There are additional installations that have now been activated in that area, and I'm sure you know this very well.
Gakona was always associated with the University of Fairbanks, Alaska. Now that the word is out as to the goings on at Gakona, UFA has become the cover for these operations pretending to be a mere 'research program'.
It was never a research program; it has always been an active military operation.

What about the Arecibo installation in Puerto Rico? That's where we're getting our 'climate geoengineering' done in our area in the Yucatan. You should see the signature 'ripple clouds' that dominate our skies here in Mexico...almost daily.
First there's the obvious chemtrails being woven in the skies via aerosol spraying by cargo planes.
A veil of 'mist' is thus produced, obscuring the work of the additional toxic chemical trails being woven in the clouds.
Then the Haarp emitted radio frequencies ride the chemtrails for their conductivity and alter the weather via radio waves.

There is one HAARP facility. The others have different names. And yes they do exist. The point of bringing up the one in Alaska is that whomever wishes, can go there, take a class, and see the entire facility. Learn about what it was there for and understand what it really is. Since my background was in radios and radar, I have an understanding of what they were trying to accomplish. But none of that legitimizes chemtrails. My point has been and will continue to be, contrails are what we see up there, and science does a really nice job of explaining them. Since the facts that surround contrails are undisputed, you must actively ignore that same science in order to make the leap of logic requited to make "chemtrails" a reality. I chose not to do that.

I'm retired, so I have ample time to observe the daily onslaught of climate geoengineering that's going on in our skies.
I see and feel the effects, not only in weather patterns, but also in the adverse health effects that these lethal chemicals are wreaking on humans, animals and plants, when they drop as rain.
The evidence is there. Its effects are obvious. It needs to STOP!

Our weather is not 'normal', in any way, anywhere. It is being manipulated by these two systems that are being used to modify the climate, globally.

How do you deal with the strange weather that happens in the past? You do know that the recent events are just that, recent ones. As long as history has been kept we have had strange weather anomalies, some explained, some not.

I also see the skies. I notice the contrails, and see that there are many more today, then there were when I was a kid. But I still remember them as a kid. And there are pictures and movies to prove that isn't some faulty memory on my part.

Admit it. Or we will prove it beyond any doubt.

I not only want this to happen, I would do anything I could to help you in this regard. Wiggington wants NO PART of proving this. It would end his free money source.

Think about this. He claims that the new high bypass engines cannot produce a contrail except under very rare conditions. This isn't a drive by claim, he has this posted with a cool video explaining it and everything.

So if that's true, then ANY trail you see up there MUST be a chemtrail. Or a hugely unlikely anomaly. If you look up there, in all the extra time you have, and identify the planes you see leaving trails, using a flight tracking app, gather some data. Do a little research to prove your theory. (it's called science when you do that)

Compile your data, then post it here. If Dane is right, you should not see passenger planes leaving those trails. It should just be military planes and you likely won't be able to identify them. But if you can, then you will have to understand how a passenger plane could carry people, luggage, fuel, and thousands of tones of some evil chemical to spray over hundreds of miles.

If you do that, and bring this up with Dane on his site, your comments will be deleted, as they go against what he tells you. Perhaps after you see his dishonestly for yourself, you can begin to question why others have this opinion.
edit on 21-12-2015 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
More weirdness......

robertscribbler.com... th-pole/

Apparently it's going up to 40 degrees F in the high arctic?

These winds will bring with them extraordinarily warm temperatures for the High Arctic region during Winter time. By Wednesday, the North Pole is expected to see temperatures in the range of 1-2 degrees Celsius or 41-42 degrees C above average (73-75 degrees Fahrenheit above the normal daily temperature of -40 F for a typical Winter day). Such an extreme departure would be like seeing a 120 degree (Fahrenheit) December day in my hometown of Gaithersburg, MD. Needless to say, a 1-2 C reading at the North Pole during late December is about as odd as witnessing Hell freezing over. But, in this case, the latest wave of warmth issuing from a human-driven shift toward climatological hell appears to be on schedule to arrive at the North Pole in just a few more days.

and yet there's MORE!!

(It’s an El Nino year. But despite a climate feature that would typically strengthen the Jet Stream, what we see is another Arctic warm air invasion reminiscent of the recent polar vortex collapse events of Winters 2012 through 2014-2015. Note that the region of coldest air, which would typically tend to center over the North Pole has been driven south toward Greenland and Baffin Bay. A pattern that we’d expect concordant with world ocean warming and Greenland melt as a result of human-forced climate change. Image source: ECMWF.)

I was surprised not to see this posted, but decided to fold it in an existing thread.
Cheers!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I've been on the phone with some of my relatives in Texas for the last couple of days; they seem to think the weather has gotten very weird !!!

They seemed to think tornadoes on Christmas is extremely weird!!
edit on 28-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Texas and Oklahoma are getting snow in some areas.

Edit: That was this morning. Now that cell is gone and it looks like the snow is just up in Tulsa.

Yesterday it was 81° here in NW LA. Today the high was 47°...
edit on 28-12-2015 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Everything is fixing to change here in the east and southeast.

Y'all wanted colder weather? Stand by.....

Firsthand Weather

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

When that Canadian warm front meets that blue cold air mass....severe storms could very well occur.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Warm in SW Michigan the got cold then the neighbor showed up and got real HOT again for a couple of hours, now just rain and snow

5-6" of the white stuff she got much more.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Marvellous.

Looks like the red and blue will meet up right over my area.

Today we've had steady freezing rain and strong winds since before 9 am. It actually HURTS when it hits, it's blowing so hard.

It has been a very non typical winter this year. We got 14 inches of snow in November, then it all melted away the next week and down poured on Thanksgiving. Temps were in the 40 to 50 degree range until yesterday. Every year is different, but this is unusual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join