It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Kubrick Confesses to Faking the Moon Landing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I looked for this topic on here. I am sure there will be a lot of discussion over this, unless it is posted somewhere already. The video was ordered to be released 15 years after Kubricks death in 1999.

There is a part that it appears the interviewer is coaching Kubrick. While I can see why the faithful moon landing believers will grab at this, I must state that

1. Kubrick is apparently not well.
2. Kubrick appears to be drinking alcohol possibly fogging up his brain a bit.
3. Interviewers who are going to get a "confession" hear the story first so they can help ask the right questions to tell the story more smoothly, so when Kubrick gets a little bit absent minded about his motives for telling and who filmed which landings, the interviewer poorly reminds him of what Kubrick already told him rather than cutting and starting over. Of course it could be done on purpose to make us have a new argument.

I think there is ample evidence on record that the many odd photographs were done in studio and we obviously faked those, there was also ample reason why it was impossible to reach the moon. Then I will add, why also have we never gone back? Seems it should be easier now than it was then!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Look like 15 threads below in the new topics..

Edit: Nevermind? I'm blind or it got removed....

a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

edit on 10-12-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

I put in the search engine for this Kubrick confession and nothing came up. I clicked on "New" topics and don't see 15 of this story. Can you provide me the link, because I thought surely this would already be up and active as well.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
There was no CGI back when the moon landing occurred. It was all live video feed for hours on end.
And you cant adjust the Sun when you're filming on the surface of the Moon

IE:Not Faked

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

You also don't get brilliant photos of astronauts working on the module all lit up beautifully when the only light source is behind the module! Faked.... now how about the video I posted?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR
It's not you, man. I saw it earlier, too. It had to have been removed.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
WTH? Sure that's Kubrick?
edit on 10-12-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Like I posted in the other one, lets do some math. Interview - 1999, NDA - 15 years, Current date 2015(almost 16).

Ok, so they have had clearance from the NDA for over a year now to expose the biggest fraud in human history, yet they wait this long to release it, then do it on youtube? Seems legit.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It's obviously going to add ammo to the conspiracy side. Having Kubrick confessing is a huge boon for the "Fake" crowd. I also wonder why the interview ended as it did, and it makes me wonder if something else will come out.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Maybe somebody is nervous?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

or lying?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

You also don't get brilliant photos of astronauts working on the module all lit up beautifully when the only light source is behind the module! Faked.... now how about the video I posted?
Kubrik was a Jokester. If you search Youtube there is a video of assassinations that supposedly were filmed of the "Supposed" men that faked the moon landing ordered by Nixon. Donald Rumsfeld and other folks were all telling this story,which was funny, but the fact is, Kubrick never faked any Moon landing for Nasa

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

LOL which side and why? Why would Kubrick not do the fake moon landing conspiracy and yet in his last days set up a whole new conspiracy for a film he believes he is due credit.

The snippet comments are not much dialogue, but it that's all you got, I understand. This is a pretty damning video for the whole "We went to the moon" crowd.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

Kubrik was a Jokester. If you search Youtube there is a video of assassinations that supposedly were filmed of the "Supposed" men that faked the moon landing ordered by Nixon. Donald Rumsfeld and other folks were all telling this story,which was funny, but the fact is, Kubrick never faked any Moon landing for Nasa

In your opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That's weird, from what I can tell it's all about Apollo 11, but there were multiple other moon landings

I truly believe we DID land on the moon and this is bs

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Why would someone, let's say "nervous", not anonymously contact a media source such as the guardian and sell it for big bucks? Sometimes it's best to step back, breathe, and let common sense take over.

Not to mention Russia, who would probably make the person with that proof the new Prime Minister.

Also, are you 100% sure that is Kubrick?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Here is a link to the transcript if anyone can't watch the video:

www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Like the original poster said, it seems very awkward at times when the interviewer seems to be coaching him through parts of the story. Either he's reminding him of a conversation they had prior or he's directing him as if it's a film production.

There are definite parts where it seems like Kubrick is serious but I couldn't say either way. It's also odd how he doesn't name names and describe the technical process. If I was doing the interview I'd want details.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Dammmm the video had me believing it until 19:10, I was like wow the conspiracy nuts were right for once, then i heard the interviewer tell SK what to say, which puts this in the hoax bin.
edit on 10-12-2015 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm having a really hard time finding a single photo with Kubrick with a fully-bearded chin such as the man in the video. Anyone care to find one for me?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join