It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting many UFO books online - Obtaining permissions (Ambitious thread...)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I would like to be able to see as many UFO books as possible made easily available free of charge online for use by all of the UFO community (particularly those long out-of-print). This is not merely an aspiration. I could make any of the items on the list of approximately 2,900 UFO/Fortean/SETI books included below available online soon after relevant permissions are obtained. The main problem is now simply (?) obtaining permission from the author or other copyright holder. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to find the contact details of many relevant authors (or their heirs) on my own. Hence this thread.

As you may have noticed, during the last few years I have been seeking to make various UFO source materials freely available online as searchable collection of PDF documents. That material has included large collections of official documents from various countries e.g. from the FBI, Canada, Australia and New Zealand), out-of-print UFO journals/magazines (e.g. the Skeptics UFO Newsletter by Phil Klass etc), ufological PhD dissertations - plus a significant collection of ufological audio material. I've also posted about ways of searching large collections of searchable PDF files - see my thread from 2011 entitled "FAST searching of major free online collections of UFO journals (or just browse/download them)" plus some of the issues involved in scanning UFO books into eBooks (including text recognition, enhancement and compression).

It is my fond (if somewhat optimistic...) hope that making further UFO materials freely available online in a searchable format may help improve the quality of ufological discussions online (not to mention reducing the amount of time and energy wasted within ufology reinventing the wheel...).

There is currently often a fairly large gap between the depth of information or arguments in online UFO discussions and those which are available in offline publications, particularly UFO books.

When I have approached some authors of out-of-print UFO books and periodicals (or their heirs), several of them have welcomed my offer to help make the relevant material freely available online.

However, I find it time consuming to find the contact details of some authors or their heirs on my own.

I would therefore welcome assistance in finding contact details for the relevant authors or their heirs.

To help put the plan in more concrete terms and help push it forward, I am including below a list of UFO/fortean books.

I could make any book on the list below freely available online in a searchable format soon after a relevant permission is obtained.

PLEASE NOTE : Before making any book freely available online, I – of course - want the permission of the relevant author or other copyright holder. The point of this thread is to seek assistance in getting such permissions since it can be time consuming for a single individual to track down relevant contact details.

After getting a relevant permission, I could post a searchable copy of the relevant book on my own website or on a free file storage website such as Minus.com or Box.com - depending upon any preference of the author or other copyright holder.

Members of ATS (and other online forums) include/know at least some relevant authors/heirs so could presumably raise the issue, or let have relevant contact details, without my having to spend a lot of time on each book. I do need to sleep sometimes - not to mention work and spend time with my family!

Quite a few UFO/fortean books _could_ potentially be made available online with relevant permissions within a relatively short timeframe.

Heck, if you are (or know) the author of any other UFO book then I can probably help sort out getting that scanned and uploaded as well – so feel free to give permission for the uploading of any UFO book even if it doesn’t happen to be included in the list below.

I have previously raised related potential projects with some of the largest UFO groups. The interest displayed by them has been, um, limited. So, I thought I’d try my luck with fellow members of ATS and other online forums.

I think we could make a real contribution to modern ufological discussions if we worked together in this thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Section B : Priorities and approach

Each of us probably has a different personal opinion as to UFO books or periodicals not currently online which could contribute to online UFO discussions if they were made freely available online.

However, I have a few observations:

Firstly, I’d suggest that attempts to obtain permission should be limited to out-of-print material. I don’t see any point bothering authors of books that are still in print and being sold. In fact, I’d suggest prioritising books that have been out of print for, say, the last 10 years.

Secondly, practical issues should not be ignored. I’d suggest prioritising the authors of out-of-print book that are still alive (or have relatives that are still in touch with members of the UFO community). If you happen to be in touch with such a person, or have their contact details, then why not (politely!) ask if they would like their out of print books made available online.

Thirdly, while it is useful to make available rare books (as reflected by, for example, the lack of availability on Amazon or a high price there), personally I like to see out-of-print books that are fairly common still made available online in a searchable format. I’ve often found that even popular UFO books aren’t very well known to those writing about UFOs online, so making such books available for free in a searchable format can be a useful addition to discussions.

Anyone can help by picking a book/author that interests them and attempting to find their contact details or those of their heir. (The need to contact heirs is fairly common in relation to older UFO books, which are the most likely books to be out-of-print and rare). You can then either attempt to contact the relevant person/heirs yourself or pass on relevant details to me (either in this thread, by U2U or by email to isaackoi at gmail.com).

Sometimes contacting the relevant author or, it is simply a matter of reaching out to someone still active on a UFO forum or email discussion List. Sometimes they aren’t active within ufology but can be found easily those that remain active. Surprisingly frequently, simply putting their name into Facebook or LinkedIn finds them in a few minutes. Sometimes it is, well, a bit more complicated (e.g. looking up obituaries and then trying to find their heirs … some of whom may not exactly be fans of ufology).

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Section C : Sample email to author

Authors or their heirs have no obligation to make their material freely available online. I’d therefore stress that any approach is polite and friendly, rather than demanding.

Also, since many of the authors of out-of-print UFO books no longer have any interest in putting further effort into ufology, I try to make clear when approaching such people that I would be happy the work involved in scanning their publications and uploading material to a free file storage websites.

A little bit of flattery rarely goes amiss as well. After all, presumably there is some reason for wanting a particular book to be put online so there is no harm in mentioning those reasons e.g. the insight of the author and/or the source material contained in the book and/or the continued interest in the subject matter of the relevant book.

In case it helps, here is a slightly adjusted sample of an email I sent to the author of one UFO book (with a positive result).

Hi,

I am a barrister in England with an interest in various issues relating to reports of UFOs and have written various items online about such issues, including the following:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looking on Amazon, it seems that your book (_insert title_) is no longer in print. Also, it also does not appear to currently be available online.

Do you have any plans to have your book republished?

If not, have you considered making a scanned copy available on the Internet (whether on my own website or simply via an independent free file storage website such as Minus.com or Box.com).

Provided that (as I presume is the case) you are the copyright holder, if you gave your permission then I would be happy to sort out getting your book scanned (if I do not have a scan of it already) and make it available online as a free download.
This would not involve any effort on your part. I would be happy to do the work involved. Just let me know what you think.
(If you are concerned that your publishers may have some relevant rights, I would – with your permission of course – be happy to email them directly about the possibility of making your book available online. I have previously done this, e.g. in relation to a book by Richard Haines of NARCAP, and received a positive response from the publisher within a matter of hours).

I think a number of people would be interested in reading your book, (particularly given ….. --- _insert brief reasons in relation to the specific book_),

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Section D : Sample email to publisher

Here is a sample email I sent to the publisher of the out-of-print book "UFO Phenomena and the Behavioral Scientist" (1979) after getting kind permission from its editor (Richard Haines) to upload that book.

Dr Richard Haines, the editor of the out-of-print book "UFO Phenomena and the Behavioral Scientist" (published by Scarecrow Press in 1979 with the ISBN number of 0-8108-1228-2), has kindly indicated to me that he would be delighted if I could upload that book to the Internet to make it available to all.

The book has been out of print for a fairly long period and presumably there are no plans to republish it on a commercial basis. However, that book examined issues regarding UFOs which continue to be discussed online. Making that book available online would make a contribution to the debate and possibly help reduce the amount of nonsense that is written online about UFO sightings.

I am not sure whether your company continues to have any rights in relation to that book but thought I should ask if Scarecrow Press (which I understand is an imprint of Rowman & Littlefield) will agree that any rights in relation to that book now revert to Dr Haines so that I can (with his permission) upload his book online (free of charge). Your assistance with this matter would be appreciated.

Dr Haines has told me that if Scarecrow Press has any need of his approval for me to do upload his book, you can contact him by email at (_removed_)

Just as a matter of courtesy, I will give my standard brief introduction : I am a barrister in England with an interest in various issues relating to "UFOs". I've previously helped make freely available online in a searchable format UFO documents from the FBI, from Canada (with the permission of the Canadian government) and Australia (with the permission of the Australian government) and New Zealand, plus helped make freely available in a searchable PDF format various out-of-print UFO publications (such as the newsletters of ufo skeptic Phil Klass, after getting relevant permissions). Here are a few links to samples of my previous items online:

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Section E1 : Authors beginning with A

1. Achenbache, Joel - Captured By Aliens

2. Ackerman - To catch a Flying Star

3. Ackerman, John - To Catch A Flying Star - A Scientific Theory Of Ufos

4. Aczel, Amir - Probability 1

5. Adams - Ghost stories of Berks county

6. Adams - Ghosts and Gallows True Stories of Crime and the Paranormal epubconvert

7. Adams - Ghosts and Gallows True Stories of Crime and the Paranormal.epub

8. Adams, Mia - The Excycles -- The True Experiences Of A Woman Who Is Loved By Extraterrestrials And Was Romanced By A US Government Intelligence Agent

9. Adamski - World of tomorrow

10. Adamski, George - Behind The Flying Saucer Mystery (Original Title- Flying Saucers Farewell)

11. Adamski, George - Cosmic philosophy (1961)

12. Adamski, George - Flying Saucers Farewell

13. Adamski, George - Flying Saucers have landed

14. Adamski, George - Flying Saucers Have Landed

15. Adamski, George - Indide The Space Ships

16. Adamski, George - Inside The Space Ships

17. Adamski, George - Inside the Spaceships

18. Adasmki, George - Inside the Spaceships

19. Adi-Kent Jeffrey - The Bermuda Triangle

20. Adi-Kent Thomas - Ghosts in the valley

21. Adler, Bill - Letters to the Air Force on UFOs

22. Adler, Bill (Editor) - Letters To The Air Force On Ufos

23. Adler, Bill, Editor - Letters To The Air Force On Ufos

24. Adler, Mortimer J - How To Think About War And Peace

25. Al-Ashqar, Umar - The World of the Jinn and Devils

26. Albertson, Maury And Shaw, Margaret, Eds - Proceedings Of The International Symposium On Ufo Research Denver, Colorado, Usa, May 22-25, 1992

27. Aldrich, Jan - Project 1947 - A Preliminary Report On The 1947 Ufo Sighting Wave

28. Aldrich, Jan - The Ghost Rockets File

29. Alexander - Conspiracies and Cover-ups - UFO

30. Alexander, John - UFOs - Myths, Conspiracies and Realities

31. Alexander, Victoria - The Alexander Ufo Religious Crisis Survey The Impact Of Ufos And Their Occupants On Religion

32. Alford, Allen F - Gods of the New Millenium

33. Aliens Marvels and Mysteries

34. Allen - Space-Craft From Beyond Three Dimensions

35. Allen - Space-Craft From Beyond Three Dimensions

36. Allen, Richard - Alien Within

37. Allen, Richard Hinckley - Star Names Their Lore And Meaning (Formerly Titled- Star-Names And Their Meanings)

38. Allen, W Gordon - Space-Craft From Beyond Three Dimensions

39. Allingham, Cedric - Flying Saucer from Mars (1954)

40. Allingham, Cedric - Flying Saucer From Mars

41. Alschuler, William R - The Science Of Ufos- What If They Are Real

42. Alston, William P and Audi, Robert - Faith, Reason, and Skepticism (1992)

43. Amaury Rivera's Alien Abduction

44. Amendola, Sal - Other Intelligences -- A Sociopolitical View

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
45. Ancient Astronomy

46. Anderson - Is there life on other worlds

47. Anderson - The haunting of America

48. Anderson, John C - Foo Fighters

49. Anderson, John C, Editor - Project Grudge- Bluebook, 1942 - 1951 -- Report Number 13

50. Andrew, James - The Roswell Report- Case Closed

51. Andrews - Extraterrestrials Among Us

52. Andrews - Government Circles

53. Andrews - Strange days 02

54. Andrews, Ann And Ritchie, Jean - Abducted -- The True Tale Of Alien A B D U C T I O N In Rural England

55. Andrews, Colin - Andrews Catalogue, Volume 2

56. Andrews, Colin - Crop Circles Signs of Contact

57. Andrews, Delgado - Circular Evidence

58. Andrews, Delgado - Crop Circles The latest evidence

59. Andrews, George C - Extra-Terrestial Friends And Foes

60. Andrews, George C - Extra-Terrestials Among Us

61. Andrus, Walter H 1973 And Gurney, N Joseph - Mufon Symposium Proceedings, 1973,Kansas City, Mo, June 16, 1973 -- A Scientific Approach To The Ufo Phenomenon

62. Andrus, Walter H 1974 - Mufon Symposium Proceedings, 1974, Akron, Oh, June 22, 1974

63. Andrus, Walter H 1975 - Mufon Symposium Proceedings, 1975, Des Moines, Ia, July 5-6, 1975

64. Andrus, Walter H 1976 And Gurney, N Joseph - Mufon Symposium Proceedings, 1976, Ann Arbor, Mi, June 12, 1976

65. Andrus, Walter H 1978 - Mufon Symposium Proceedings, 1978, Dayton, Oh, July 29-30, 1978

66. Andrus, Walter H 1979 - Mufon Symposium Proceedings, 1979, San Francisco, Ca, July 7-8, 1979

67. Andrus, Walter H 1981, Jr And Stacy, Dennis W - Mufon 1981 Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- MIT,Cambridge,Mass July 25 & 26, 1981 -- Theme- Ufos- The Hidden Evidence --

68. Andrus, Walter H 1982, Jr And Stacy, Dennis W - Mufon Symposium Proceedings - 1982

69. Andrus, Walter H 1984, Jr And Stacy, Dennis W - Mufon 1984 Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- San Antonio, Texas July 6,7, & 8, 1984 -- Theme- Extraterrestrial Intelligence- A Public Forum1

70. Andrus, Walter H 1985, Jr And Hall, Richard H - Mufon 1985 Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- St Louis, Mo, June 28, 29, & 30, 1985 -- Theme- The Burden Of Proof

71. Andrus, Walter H 1987, Jr And Hall, Richard H - Mufon 1987 Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Washington, Dc, June 26, 27, & 28, 1987 -- Theme- International Symposium On Unidentified Aerial Phenomena 1947-1987

72. Andrus, Walter H 1988, Jr And Hall, Richard H - Mufon 1988 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Lincoln, Nebraska , June 24, 25, & 26, 1988 -- Theme- Abductions And The ET Hypothesis

73. Andrus, Walter H 1989, Jr - Mufon 1989 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Las Vegas, Nv, , June 30, July 1, 2, 1989 -- Theme- The Ufo Cover Up-A Government Conspiracy

74. Andrus, Walter H 1990, Jr - Mufon 1990 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Pensacola, Fl, July 6, 7, 8, 1990 -- Theme- Ufos- The Impact Of ET Contact Upon Society

75. Andrus, Walter H 1990, Jr - Mufon 1990 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings, Pensacola, Florida, July 6, 7, And 8, 1990;

76. Andrus, Walter H 1991, Jr - Mufon 1991 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Chicago, Il- July 5, 6, & 7, 1991 -- Theme- Ufos- The Big Picture

77. Andrus, Walter H 1992, Jr - Mufon 1992 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Albuquerque, Nm, July 10, 11, 12, 1992 -- Theme- Ufos- The Ultimate Mystery Of The Millennia

78. Andrus, Walter H 1993, Jr And Scott, Irena - Mufon 1993 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Richmond, Va, July 2, 3, 4, 1993 -- Theme- Ufology- The Emergence Of A New Science

79. Andrus, Walter H 1994, Jr And Scott, Irena - Mufon 1994 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Austin, Tx, July 8, 9, 10, 1994 -- Theme- Ufology- A Historical Perspective

80. Andrus, Walter H 1995, Jr And Scott, Irena - Mufon 1995 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Ufology- A Scientific Paradigm, Seattle, Wa, July 7-9, 1995

81. Andrus, Walter H 1996, Jr - Mufon 1996 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Ufology- A Scientific Enigma, Greensboro, Nc, July 5-7, 1996

82. Andrus, Walter H 1997, Jr And Scott, Irena - Mufon 1997 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- The Fiftieth Anniversary Of Ufology, Grand Rapids, Mi, July 11-13, 1997

83. Andrus, Walter H 1998, Jr And Scott, Irena - Mufon 1998 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Closing The Great Divide Between Science And Ufology, Denver, Co, June 26-28, 1998

84. Andrus, Walter H 2000, Jr And Scott, Irena - Mufon 2000 International Ufo Symposium Proceedings -- Ufos In The New Millennium, St Louis, Mo, July 14-16, 2000

85. Andrus, Walter H, Jr, Editor - Mufon Field Investigator'S Manual, 4Th Edition

86. Angelo, Joseph A - Encyclopedia Of Space And Astronomy (2006)

87. Angelo, Joseph A - Life in the Universe (2007)

88. Angelucci, Orfeo - Son of the Sun

89. Angelucci, Orpheo - The Secret of the Saucers

90. Angeluucci, Ordeo M - The Secret Of The Saucers

91. Ankerberg, John and Weldon, John - The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena

92. Ann Druffel And Rogo, D Scott - The Tujunga Canyon Contacts

93. Anonymous - Blue Planet Project

94. Anonymous - The Anti Gravity Report -- A Collection Of Seminal Papers For Futurists

95. Anonymous - The Most Valuable Book Ever Published

96. Anonymous - Untitled Scrapbook Of Newspaper And Magazine Articles On Ufos

97. Anonymous - Weather Guide Calendar With Phenomena Weather Events (For 1995)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
98. Appleby, Nigel - Hall Of The Gods

99. APRO - Field Investigator Handbook

100. Armstrong, Neville (editor) - Harvest of Light Approaches to the Paranormal (1976)

101. Arnett - Mysteries Myths or Marvels

102. Arnold, Kenneth and Palmer, Ray - The Coming of the Saucers

103. Arnold, Palmer - The Coming of the Saucers epubconvert

104. Arnold, Palmer - The Coming of the Saucers.epub

105. Aron - Unsolved Mysteries of American History

106. Aronson, Virginia - Celestial Healing -- Close Encounters That Cure

107. Articles, Multiple - Seven Journal Articles From Different Journals

108. Articles, Multiple - Seven Journal Articles From Different Journals;

109. Arvey - UFOs

110. Ashby - The guidebook for the study of psychical research

111. Ashpole - The UFO Phenomena

112. Ashpole, Edward - The Ufo Phenomena -- A Scientific Look At The Evidence For Extraterrestrial Contacts

113. Ashtar - In Days To Come

114. Asimov, Isaac - Colonizing The Planets And Stars

115. Asimov, Isaac - Extraterrestrial Civilizations .mobi

116. Asimov, Isaac - How Was The Universe Born

117. Asimov, Isaac - Is There Life On Other Planets

118. Asimov, Isaac - Mythology And The Universe

119. Asimov, Isaac - Quasars, Pulsars, And Black Holes

120. Asimov, Isaac - Rockets, Probes, And Satellites

121. Asimov, Isaac - The Asteroids

122. Asimov, Isaac - The Space Spotter'S Guide

123. Asimov, Isaac - Unidentified Flying Objects

link   

Section E2 : Authors beginning with B

124. Bader, Mencken, Baker - Paranormal-America

125. Badmington, Neil - Alien Chic - Posthumanism and the Other Within (2004)

126. Baechle - Review of the Psychoanalytic and Developmental Paradigms of Interstellar Radio Communication, 1959-1978 (Diss)

127. Baer, Randall - Inside the New Age Nightmare - Former New Age Leader Exposes the Movement (1989)

128. Bainton - The Mammoth Book of Unexplained Phenomena

129. Bainton - The Mammoth Book of Unexplained Phenomena

130. Baird - The inner limits of outer space

131. Baker - Hidden memories

132. Baker, Alan - Invisible Eagle - The History Of Nazi Occultism

133. Baker, Alan - The Encyclopedia Alien Encounters

134. Baker, Alan - Ufo Sightings

135. Baldwin, William J - Ce-Vi -- Close Encounters Of The Possession Kind

136. Baldwin, William J - CE-VI, Close Encounters of the Possession Kind (1998)

137. Ballester Olmos, Vicente Juan - State of the Art in UFO Disclosure Worldwide

138. Ballesteros, Fernando - E.T. Talk How Will We Communicate with Intelligent Life on Other Worlds (2010)

139. Ballesteros, Fernando J - E T Talk

140. Bamford, James - The Puzzle Palace - Inside the National Security Agency (1983)

141. Bara - Ancient Aliens on the Moon epubconvert

142. Bara - Ancient Aliens on the Moon.epub

143. Barclay, David And Barclay, Therese Marie , Editors - Ufos -- The Final Answer -- Ufology For The 21St Century Towards An Explanation Of Flying Saucers, Ufology And Alien Abduction

144. Bardens - Ghosts and hauntings

link   
145. Barker - They knew too much about flying saucers

146. Barker, Gray - Book of Adamski

147. Barker, Gray - The Silver Bridge.mobi

148. Barker, Gray - They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers (1956)

149. Barklay - UFOs The Final Answer

150. Barkun, Michael - A Culture of Conspiracy - Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America

151. Barlowe's guide to extraterrestrials (SF)

152. Baron, Alexander - Is There Intelligent Life On Earth - Inside the Whacky World of the Aetherius Society

153. Barr, Steve - 1, 2, 3 Draw Cartoon Aliens and Space Stuff (2003)

154. Barry - Ultimate Encounter (Travis Walton)

155. Barry, Bill - Ultimate Encounter -- The True Story Of A Ufo Kidnapping

156. Bartholic - Barbara Story of UFO Investigator

157. Bartholic, Barbara -Barbara - The Story of a UFO Investigator (2004)

158. Bartholiv, Barbara - Barbara, The Story of a UFO Investigator

159. Bartholomew, Howard - UFOs and Alien Contact LQ.mobi

160. Bartholomew, Radford - History of Media-Driven Panics and Hoaxes.mobi

161. Bartholomew, Radford - Hoaxes, Myths, and Mayhem epubconvert

162. Bartholomew, Radford - Hoaxes, Myths, and Mayhem.epub

163. Bartholomew, Robert - The Martians Have Landed

164. Bartley, James - Understanding the Reptilian Mind - UFOs, MILABS and Reptilian Ownership of Humans

165. Barton - Flying Saucer Revelations

166. Barton - Secrets of Higher Contact

167. Barton - Venusian Secret Science

168. Bartusiak, Marcia - Through A Universe Darkly -- A Cosmic Tale Of Ancient Ethers, Dark Matter, And The Fate Of The Universe

169. Basalla, George - Civilized Life in the Universe, Scientists on Intelligent Extraterrestrials (2006)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
170. Basterfield - UFOs a report on Australian encounters

171. Basterfield, Keith AUFORN - Unusual Aerial Sightings - Australian Government records

172. Bates - Alien Intrusion.mobi

173. Bauer - Enigma of Loch Ness NF

174. Bauer - Science or pseudoscience

175. Baugher - On civilized stars

176. Baumann - The Devil's Triangle

177. Baumann - The Loch Ness Monster

178. Baxter, John and Atkins, Thomas - The Fire Came By

179. Baxter, Stephen - The Time Ships (Fiction)

link   
180. Bearden, Tom - Excalibur Briefing

181. Bearne, A W - Flying saucers over the west (1968).chm

182. Beckley - Round Trip To Hell In A Flying Saucer epubconvert

183. Beckley - Round Trip To Hell In A Flying Saucer.epub

184. Beckley - Strange Encounters Bizarre And Eerie Contact With UFO Occupants

185. Beckley - Strange Encounters Bizarre And Eerie Contact With UFO Occupants

186. Beckley - Underground Alien Bennewitz Papers epubconvert

187. Beckley - Underground Alien Bennewitz Papers.epub

188. Beckley, Timothy Green - Mj- 12 And The Riddle Of Hangar 18

189. Beckley, Timothy Green - Strange Encounters -- Bizarre And Eerie Contact With Ufo Occupants

190. Beckley, Timothy Green - The Shaver Mystery And The Inner Earth

191. Beckley, Timothy Green - The Subterranean World

192. Beckley, Timothy Green - The UFO Silencers - Mystery of the Men in Black.mobi

193. Beckley, Timothy Green - The UFO Silencers Mystery of the Men in Black

194. Beckley,Timothy and John Stuart - Curse Of The Men In Black.mobi

195. Beckwith, Robert W And Craig, Drew - Hypotheses -- Superatoms, Neutrinos & Extraterrestrials

196. Behnkepdf, Jeff - A Paranormal Story

197. Belanger - World Most Haunted Places

link   
198. Bell, Art - The Quickening -- Today'S Trends, Tomorrow'S World

199. Bell, Art And Steiger, Brad - The Source- Journey Through The Unexplained

200. Bender - Space Review BW

201. Bender, Albert K - Flying Saucers And The Three Men

202. Bennet, Colin - Flying Saucers Over the White House

203. Bennett - Aspects of urban supernatural belief (Diss)

204. Bennett - Bodies

205. Bennett - Psychic Phenomena

206. Bennett, Colin - Looking for Orthon (2001)

207. Bennett, Colin - Looking For Orthon

208. Bennett, Jeffrey - Beyond UFOs

209. Bennett, Shostak - Life in the Universe

210. Berger - The supernatural From ESP to UFOs

211. Bergier, Jacques - Extraterrestrial Visitations From Prehistoric Times To The Present

212. Bergier, Jacques - Mysteries of the Earth (1975)

213. Bergrun, Norman - Ring makers of Saturn (1986)

link   
214. Berliner, Don - Ufo Briefing Document -- The Best Available Evidence

215. Berliner, Don - UFO Briefing Document (2)

216. Berliner, Don - Ufo Briefing Document- The Best Available Evidence

217. Berliner, Don - UFO Briefing Document

218. Berliner, Don And Friedman, Stanton - Crash At Corona -- The US Military Retrieval And Cover-Up Of A Ufo

219. Berliner, Don, Editor - Index To The Case Files Of Project Blue Book

220. Berlitz - Mysteries from Forgotten Worlds

221. Berlitz - Without a trace (2)

222. Berlitz - Without a trace

223. Berlitz, Charles - The Bermuda Triangle (1984)

224. Berlitz, Charles - The Bermuda Triangle

225. Berlitz, Charles - The DragonS Triangle

226. Berlitz, Charles - The Dragon'S Triangle

227. Berlitz, Charles - The Roswell Incident

228. Berlitz, Charles and Moore, William - The Roswell Incident (1997)

229. Berlitz, Charles And Moore, William - The Roswell Incident

230. Berlitz, Charles And Moore, William L - The Roswell Incident

231. Berlitz, Charles And Moore, William L - The Roswell Incident

232. Berlitz, Charles and Moore, William -The Philadelphia Experiment (1993)

233. Bernard, Raymond - The True Origin of the Flying Saucers

234. Berry - Bigfoot in the East coast

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
235. Bethune, Graham E - Ufo In The North Atlantic February 10, 1951

236. Bethurum - Aboard a Flying Saucer

237. Bethurum, Truman - Aboard A Flying Saucer

238. Beyerstein - Science vs pseudoscience (Diss)

239. BEYOND_THE_LIGHT_BARRIER

240. BIAL Conference Proceedings

241. Billingham, John - Project Cyclops

242. Billings, Linda - 2005 Phd -Sex Aliens Harvard Rhetorical boundary-work in the media

243. Billings, Linda - Sex Aliens Harvard (PhD Thesis)

244. Billings-PhD-Thesis-UFO-Media-Rhetoric

245. Billy Meier - Contact - Erra to Terra - Volume 1

246. Binder - Flying Saucers are watching us

247. Binder - What we really know about flying saucers NEW

248. Binder, Otto - What We Really Know About Flying Saucers

249. Binder, Otto O - Flying Saucers Aare Watching Us

250. Binder, Otto O - What we really know about flying saucers (1967)

251. Birdsall, Ian - UFOs over Europe 1943-48

252. Birnes, William J - Ufo Magazine Ufo Encyclopedia

253. Birnes, William J Birnes And Burt, Harold - Unsolved Ufo Mysteries- The World'S Most Compelling Cases Of Alien Encounter

254. Bischoff, David - Abduction - The Ufo Conspiracy (1990)

255. Bishop, Greg - Project Beta - The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth

256. Bishop, Greg - Project Beta

link   
257. Blashford-Snell - Mysteries Encounters with the Unexplained

258. Bletzer - Psychic encyclopedia

259. Bloecher, T - Report On The Ufo Wave Of 1947

260. Bloecher, Ted - Report On The Ufo Wave Of 1947

261. Bloecher, Ted - Report on Wave of 1947

262. Bloom, Harold (Editor) - The Trickster (2010)

263. Blu Buhs, Joshua - Bigfoot - The Life and Times of a Legend (2009)

264. Blum R, J - Beyond Earth Man's contact with UFO

265. Blum, Howard - Out There (2)

266. Blum, Howard - Out There

267. Blum, Ralph And Blum, Judy - Beyond Earth- Man'S Contact With Ufos

268. Blumberg - UFO

269. Blumberg, Rhoda - Ufo

270. Blumrich, Josef f - The Spaceships of Ezekiel (1974)

271. Blumrich, Joseph F - The Spaceships Of Ezekiel

272. Blundell, Nigel And Boar, Roger Nigel - The Wolrd'S Greatest Ufo Mysteries

273. Board Of Governors Of The Federal Reserve System - The Federal Reserve System -- Purposes And Functions

274. Bode, Kaiser - Building Hitler's Missiles

275. Bondeson - Buried Alive

276. Bonner, William and Rajiva, Lila - Mobs, Messiahs, and Markets - Surviving the Public Spectacle in Finance and Politics (2007)

277. Bord, Janet and Bord, Colin - Modern Mysteries of the World (1990)

278. Bord, Janet And Bord, Colin - Unexplained Mysteries Of The 20Th Century

279. Bord, Janet and Holland, Richard - The 100 Greatest Photographs of the Paranormal, Taken from the Fortean Picture Library (2010)

280. Bourret - The crack in the Universe

281. Bova Ben - First contact

282. Bova, Ben And Preiss, Byron, Editors - First Contact -- The Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence

283. Bowart, Walter - Operation Mind Control

284. Bowen, Charles (editor) - The humanoids

285. Bowen, Charles, Editor - The Humanoids -- A Survey Of World-Wide Reports Of Landings Of Unconventional Aerial Objects & Their Alleged Occupants

286. Boyce, Chris - Extraterrestrial Encounter -- A Personal Perspective

287. Boylan, Richard J And Boylan, Lee K - Close Extraterrestrial Encounters- Positive Experiences With Mysterious Visitors

288. Boylan, Richard - Project Epiphany -- Alien Emissaries Landing Or Shadow Government Ambush (Fiction)

289. Boylan, Richard - Star Kids

290. Boylan, Richard J- Star Kids

291. Boyton - Snallygaster NF

link   
292. Bracewell - The Galactic Club, Intelligent Life in Space

293. Bramley, William - The Gods of Eden

294. Branton - Rainbow City and Inner Earth People (1969)

295. Branton - Secret Nazi Conspiracy, The Omega File

296. Branton - The Dulce Book

297. Branton - The Dulce Book

298. Branton - The Dulce Wars -- Underground Alien Bases And The Battle For Planet Earth

299. Branton - The Omega File

300. Branton - The Secrets of the Mojave

301. Branton - UFO - Who are the Draconians

302. Branton - Who Are the Draconians

303. Branton, Et Al, Editors - The Secrets Of The Mojave -- (Or, The Conspiracy Flgoinst Reality)

304. Bratich, Jack - Conspiracy Panics - Political Rationality and Popular Culture (2008)

305. Bray - The UFO Connection

306. Brecke, Nicole and Stockland, Patricia - Spaceships, Aliens, and Robots You Can Draw (2010)

307. Brennan, J H - Time Travel – A New Perspective

308. Briazack, Norman J And Mennick, Simon - The Ufo Guidebook

309. Briazack, Norman J And Mennick, Simon - The Ufo Guidebook

310. Bridgstock, Martin - Beyond Belief - Skepticism, Science and the Paranormal (2009)

311. Briggs - Psychic tests

312. Briggs, Katharine - The Vanishing People - A study of tradition Fairy Beliefs

313. Brittle - The Demonologist epubconvert

314. Brittle - The Demonologist.epub

315. Broad - Lectures on psychical research

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
316. Brookesmith - Strange talents

317. Brookesmith - The age of the UFO

318. Brookesmith - The UFO Casebook

319. Brookesmith - UFO The Government Files

320. Brookesmith, Peter - Ufo -- The Complete Sightings

321. Brookesmith, Peter - Ufo -- The Government Files

322. Brookesmith, Peter - UFO The Government Files

323. Brookesmith, Peter, Editor - The Ufo Casebook -- Startling Cases And Astonishing Photographs Of Encounters With Flying Saucers

324. Brooks, Michael - 13 Things That Don't Make Sense - The Most Baffling Scientific Mysteries of Our Time (2008)

325. Bros, Peter - Let'S Talk Flying Saucers -- How Crackpot Ideas Are Blinding Us To Reality And Leading Us To Extinction

326. Brown - Ghost Hunters of the South

327. Brown, Bridget - They Know Us Better Than We Know Ourselves, The History and Politics of Alien Abduction (2007)

328. Brown, Courtney - Cosmic Explorers

329. Brown, Courtney - Cosmic Voyage -- A Scientific Discovery Of Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth

330. Brown, Courtney - Cosmic Voyage (2)

331. Brown, Courtney - Cosmic Voyage

332. Browne, Sylvia - Phenomenon - Everything You Need to Know About The Paranormal (2005)

333. Brownell, Winfield S - Ufos -- Key To Earth'S Destiny

334. Browning - The psychic world of Peter Hurkos

335. Brubaker, Ray - UFOs And The Bible

336. Bruce - Historical Ghosts

337. Bruce, Alexandra - 2012 - Science or Superstition (2009)

338. Brugger, Karl - The Chronicle of Akakor

339. Brummett, William and Zuick, E - Should The Usaf Reopen Project Blue Book A Research Paper

340. Brummett, Zuick - Should the USAF Reopen Project Blue Book (Diss)

341. Bruni. Georgina - You Cant Tell the People epubconvert

342. Bruni. Georgina - You Cant Tell the People.epub

343. Bruni. Georgina - You Cant Tell the People

344. Brunswick, Richard - Ufo -- Richard Brunswick Photocollection

345. Brunt, Tony - George Adamski - The Toughest Job in the World

346. Brunt, Tony - Secret History And Why Barack Obama Must End It (UFO crashes)

347. Bryan, C D B - C L O S E Encounters Of The F O U R T H K I N D -- Alien Abduction Ufos And The Conference At Mit

348. Bryan, C D B - Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind

349. Bryant - UFO Politics at the White House LQ.mobi

350. Bryson - A Short History of Nearly Everything

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
351. Buckle, Eileen - The Scoriton Mystery

352. Budden, Albert - Electric Ufos -- Fireballs, Electromagnetics And Abnormal States

353. Budden, Albert - Ufo's - Psychic Close Encounters - The Electromagnetic Indictment (1999)

354. Bughheim, Robert - Space Handbook - Astronautics and Its Applications (2007)

355. Buike, Bruno - UFOs History and Natural Science, Annotated Bibliography

356. Bullard, Thomas - 1982 PhD - Mysteries in the Eye of the Beholder

357. Bullard, Thomas - Mysteries in the Eyes of the Beholder

358. Bullard, Thomas - The Airship File

359. Burman, Edward - The Yemplars- Knights Of God

360. Burt, Harold E - Flying Saucers 101 -- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Unidentified Flying Objects

361. Burtsev - New Turn in Russian Snowman Research

362. Butler, Brenda - Out of this World

363. Butler, Brenda, Randles, Jenny, And Street, Dot - Sky Crash -- A Cosmic Conspiracy

364. Buttlar - Journey to Infinity

365. Buttlar - The UFO Phenomenon

366. Byrne - The search for Big Foot

367. Byrne, Peter - The Search For Big Foot -- Monster, Myth Or Man

<<   2  3  4 >>

join