It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT: Americans With Assault Rifles Should 'Give Them Up For The Good Of Their Fellow Citizens'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

Mostly, what makes me feel unsafe in this country is unstable people with an opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Mostly, what makes me feel unsafe in this country is unstable people with an opinion.
Since when has this world been stable? Better buy you a Gun and some Ammo...The worlds about ready to come unglued

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It's on my list of things to buy, it's just not at the top. I need a new mandolin first.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I need a new mandolin first.

The one you slice with or the one you play the theme from the Godfather with?

edit on 10-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Theme from Godfather? Hmmm... Sounds like a good song to learn. Oh wait we were talking about instruments of death in this thread not instruments of art. I'll get back on topic.

edit on 10-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Wow that's cool. Now you are really making me want to learn this. I was also planning on learning the Halloween theme (even though that is better on a piano) to scare people with.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My uncle taught me to play this when I was younger, it is kinda required learning if you are Italian since everyone asks you to play it.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Lol. Makes sense. Got the sheet music or a tab for it?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Cool. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUMWhat makes people feel unsafe and psychologically traumatized, is the Government

I don't feel unsafe. I'm not traumatized. Funny - I do have a Government though.

Maybe we've struck yet another layer of cultural difference. In my country the Government is not really something to be afraid of. Our policeforce consists of mostly friendly people. Our political system is stable. Even in this day and age of evergrowing differences between our political parties we have a tradition of trying to find consensus ("polderen").

I like the place.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: SPECULUMWhat makes people feel unsafe and psychologically traumatized, is the Government

I don't feel unsafe. I'm not traumatized. Funny - I do have a Government though.

Maybe we've struck yet another layer of cultural difference. In my country the Government is not really something to be afraid of. Our policeforce consists of mostly friendly people. Our political system is stable. Even in this day and age of evergrowing differences between our political parties we have a tradition of trying to find consensus ("polderen").

I like the place.
Well, our government is always getting us into trouble, then they focus on us to divert our attention away from more problems they've created..Its perpetual and traumatic

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join