It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange happenings on earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
this just got released, it's 30 mins......its multiple sightings for 2015 of UFOs there is no description you must watch the video

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

All Suspectsky videos go to Hoax on ATS

They are known hoaxers

Thank you

Semper

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well that didn't take long!

So I didn't watch the vid. Was there anything even remotely "WOW look at that" in it?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
No thanks, not one more CGI, will I.

Does anyone have even one YouTube video thats… 'real'?

I didn't think so. You won't be allowed to hear Bushes sealed 911 testimony or view Kennedy's brain either.

People think the internet is some free place to bring the secrets. Not anymore. Imagine trying to get into a TV studio and say something on Live TV. They are guarding all the doors and holding all the keys.

If Hillary's server, Julian Assange's lockdown and Manning or Snowden aren't indicators how far the state will go to bury, protect and avenge secrets, then nothing is.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Too bad SS is a known hoax bringer.
Because unless they have an army of elves
cooking up videos, not all of their videos can be fake.
Like when you see multiple cars pulled over
on the side of the road all taking videos of the odd lights
in the sky. I doubt ALL are Hoax. That said I understand
the need to throw out babies and bath water when
it comes to sites lumping these all together.
Unfortunate though because there is probably a gem or two in the
30 minutes.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

They are known hoaxers
a reply to: semperfortis

I've seen these things with my own eyes. How is it determined, and by whom, that the footage is a hoax and needs to be moved? Sure, I know that hoaxes are fabricated often, but all of these sighting that are reported to these hoaxers are a hoax? They can't be. Just wondering how it works.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Imagine If these known hoaxers actually saw and filmed a real UFO...boy who cried wolf springs to mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Im at 20mins and im yet to see anything that looks different to the personal videos that have been shared by ATS members recently.

no big starships, or CGI, but lots of rather interesting bright lights in the sky.. i don't know about you.. but that kinda fits the UFO classification wouldn't you say?

(post by SuspectSky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
you must watch the video

UFO video with added spooky music = hoax.

Why do some people keep pushing obvious hoaxes?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Too bad SS is a known hoax bringer.
Because unless they have an army of elves
cooking up videos, not all of their videos can be fake.
Like when you see multiple cars pulled over
on the side of the road all taking videos of the odd lights
in the sky. I doubt ALL are Hoax. That said I understand
the need to throw out babies and bath water when
it comes to sites lumping these all together.
Unfortunate though because there is probably a gem or two in the
30 minutes.

I can go with that, this is a compilation of video, from different sources. It's ridiculous to cry hoax in this case, besides some of the stuff could well be simply an unknown to the video maker while there is an explanation, (I can see that here) other stuff that actually looks hoaxy, could be a real effect, (I can see that here too) but again if you have not seen something very similar before, is something unknown.
One instance, (and not referred to above) is clearly lanterns at a distance....to me. Another is a camera on infra-red, the visual of which is too ambiguous to say much about..could be anything.
It makes you wonder if anything from the history channel posted here would be considered a hoax, when much of it is a catch penny.
edit on 6-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Have you ever watched Discovery channel, nat-geo.. history channel.... the news

They ALL do it too, it's a weak argument when all the big guns do it, it's just emulation after a precedent was set by the mainstream.. it's what the ppl "expect"

pointless arguing with the same folks that have DESTROYED ATS's credibility, i've had enough warnings.. it's all fake, everythings a hoax..you win.. all hail the Kardashians

new topics

top topics

join