It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian su-34 destroy multiple convoys In Turkish/Syrian borders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Russian su-34 destroy multiple of convoys in Turkey, with many dead and more than 40 trucks destroyed. In addition Russian jets reinforce with aid Kurdish army against ISIS and Turkish forces which they support and aid isis inside Syrian borders... (lol) All that in the last 24 hours.

The bellow link can be auto-translate by clicking your flag under the main article title and image.

link

ps: everyday we have destruction of convoys, though we have one topic with the warning Erdogan gave (www.abovetopsecret.com... ) so.. not sure if we have to post all convoy bombings inside that topic.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

This is bound to make Putin popular with Sunni Muslims all over the world! [/sarcasm]

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

BS. No strikes inside Turkey.
edit on 4-12-2015 by benwyatt because: ellaborate on bs

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I can't find the auto translate button when wieving the site on my phone, so i'll have to search a bit on the interwebz later on.
But things will surely heat up now if russia had the guts to cross into turkey again AND destroying targets in there.
But how come the russian jets weren't intercepted this time? Weren't they seen on radar or were tthe Turkish airforce to slow to react?
S+F

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, at least SOMEONE is serious about stopping the terrorists in Syria.

It's sure gonna puss gobble gobble-stan off though. Stupid Erdogan...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikkelno

I can't find the auto translate button when wieving the site on my phone, so i'll have to search a bit on the interwebz later on.
But things will surely heat up now if russia had the guts to cross into turkey again AND destroying targets in there.
But how come the russian jets weren't intercepted this time? Weren't they seen on radar or were tthe Turkish airforce to slow to react?
S+F

I thought the same - no they did not attack inside Turkey, but they hit a Turkish convoy in Syria. You know the one's that Erdogan claims he is not sending?

Anyone remember how Erdogan said he would resign if it could be proven that he was supporting ISIS? Somebody grab a pen and paper!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Ah that would make more sense actually. It never seemed logical for the russian jets to just be able to penetrate Turkish airspace so easily, especially when considering the fact that Turkey must've increased air patrols and overall security along the border after the first shootdown.
That's what happens when things gets lost in translation

I don't understand why Russia hasn't just shown all of their satelite pics to the UN or NATO to proove that Erdogan is supporting that disease called ISIS. Why aren't they doing that?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I don't think it a question any more if Turkey is involved .It will be interesting to see how Russia/Syria are going to go about cutting the supply .

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

By killing innocent Turks that is if this story is even true.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Anyone remember how Erdogan said he would resign if it could be proven that he was supporting ISIS? Somebody grab a pen and paper!

First grab the paperwork tht shows he owns those trucks.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Good Russians killing anyone ....

Bad Britons taking out only snipers ....

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

By killing innocent Turks that is if this story is even true.

It took place in Syria:

Russian jet 'kills family in their car' as its bombs obliterate Syrian tankers heading towards Turkey days after Putin accused Erdogan of being involved in ISIS oil trade

Daily Mail

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

whoever is driving those convoys of oil stolen by ISIS is not innocent

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Yeah, guilty of feeding their families. Or paying the rent. Yeah, evil, evil bastards. How dare they?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

well....if the shoe fits and all......they are aiding the terrorists they deserve what they got,and they just got a massive kick up the arse with a size 13 russian boot.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mikkelno

Russia gave a presentation at the recent G20 summit.

Our leaders chose to ignore it however.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

To be clear... you are of the opinion those working for Daesh, transporting oil, for funds and weapons are somehow to be given the green light because they have families?

Daesh the same group kidnapping girls by the thousands to be raped and sold, slaughtering anyone and everyone they choose as they viciously attack and hold hostage Syrians/Iraqis for the past 5 years, lets not forget the beheadings/ burning of people alive, using the money they have to organize cells across the globe to spread their horrific acts and you find sympathy for those aiding their campaign!?

I almost forgot about their use of chemical weapons, add that to the list!

Wow!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

When one is working to feed one's family, one does what one must. Driving a truck does not make one a terrorist. They may indeed be one, I don't know that they are, nor do you.

My grandmother, when she was raising four boys, and my mother, worked at a speak-easy during Prohibition. Did that make her a criminal? In your eyes, apparently so. What she was, in reality, was a single mother doing what she had to do to feed her kids.

But if it makes you happy to think of me as some sort of sympathizer, knock yourself out.
edit on 12/4/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I agree with ya, working for terrorist is a risky occupation, one of the occupational hazards is the possibility of getting blown up by Russian bombs.
They knew the risk and they paid the price.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

By the very definition of the word you have called yourself a sympathizer, you do realize the fact that many within Daesh are being payed to be there, to find a line between them and the ones driving the trucks seems futile to me.

Also by your logic, the nazi's conducting the trains where not complicit in the death camps?

Your comparison of you grandmother working at a speakeasy, committing a victim-less crime to support her family is not even in the same realm.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmFriday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join