It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian girl - 8 reasons why the NWO hates Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
educate-yourself.org...

I stumbled across this today. I was bored and just browsing around the web when I found it. I included a summary of what the video entails.

I found # 3 and # 4 rather interesting...I can't speak for the validity of this claim but, I had not ever heard of either of these before.

Here is a summary of the Syrian Girl’s reasons:

By raysongtree

1 Syria’s Central Bank is state-owned and state-controlled so as to serve the national economy and the Syrian people, instead of enriching the international banksters of the Western nations and Israel, who force upon almost all nations of the world usurious loans generating artificial debt crises by which these nations are in effect enslaved. Central Banks are Rothschild Banks

2 Syria has no international Monetary Fund debt. The IMF acts as the debt collection police of the international banksters. Any wise nation stays out of the IMF’s clutches, which is what Syria has succeeded in doing, but the banksters are not happy at all with such wisdom.

3 Syria has banned genetically modified seeds, GMO, or “Franken-food”, because Bashar Assad wants to protect his people’s health. “Franken-food” means food control which means population control. Obviously the NWO favours “Franken-food” (the USA imposed it on conquered Iraq.)

4 Syria’s population is well-informed about the NWO, whose domination of the world’s puppet politicians by its think-tanks and secret societies is openly discussed in Syria’s media and universities. Such openness is anathema to the NWO, which must cover its operations in darkness.

5 Syria has massive oil and gas reserves, and it is working to exploit them independently of the giant Western oil companies like Shell and Texaco. The NWO loves oil, but not oil independence.

6 Syria clearly and unequivocally opposes Zionism and Israel. In recent years even the base Western media have reacted to Israel’s virtual turning of Palestine into a mega-Gulag. Syria denounces Israel’s brutal apartheid. Obviously the Jewish lobbies all round the world will unite to use all their influence to put an end to such firm opposition to their fellow-Jews in Israel.

7 Syria is one of the last secular Muslim States in the Middle East, and refuses to recognize any superiority of that people which still claims to be the Chosen People of God (even 2,000 years after the Incarnate God, Jesus Christ, ceased to choose his People by race and began to choose it instead by faith — Romans III, IV, etc.). The same lobbies will chastise any refusal of their religious as of their racial superiority.

8 Syria proudly maintains and protects its political and cultural national identity, whereas the NWO seeks to melt down all nations (except one) into a single conglomerate mass of sheeple for total control.

www.youtube.com...

The video is a bit annoying to me for some reason, it seems a bit robotic or something...not sure. But, it's interesting.

Thanks for reading.

edit on 29-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
If the links don't work, can anyone help me out...I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Interesting find! SnF

Perhaps it's true, other than that Assad being a dictator is questionable, and the mere fact other atrocities in the world are ignored but when it comes to removing Assad, the West had to fund rebels and arm rebels against Assad..

This are the kind of assertions that make you ponder, exactly why Syria seems to be an area of Western interest, to also have ISIS pop-up here as well?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
S & F for you, very interesting read. I'm gonna dig deeper into it since it's already pretty late here. Good find!

The links do work, btw!
edit on 29-11-2015 by Krautrock because: Formatting

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I came into this thread expecting some BS, but wow...she nailed it.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This is pretty much how I feel as well.

S & F, OP.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Thanks innerpeace!

With all of the refugee news going around, I wanted to educate myself on what the heck is actually going on over there.

To be honest, my heads been buried in the sand a bit so, I figured I would try to learn as much as I could and today was the perfectly boring kind of day to do it.

I have to say, when I watched the video, I was surprised at the amount of information that was in it that I didn't know.

What better place for feedback and more info than here.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krautrock
S & F for you, very interesting read. I'm gonna dig deeper into it since it's already pretty late here. Good find!

The links do work, btw!

Good, glad they worked. Like I said...hit and miss for me.

Please come back with any new info you find once you are done digging.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Fun fact, she used to be a member of this site and was very active during the Iraqi war.

edit on 29-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Here another video i found on her:

And another related videos explaining the Refugee Crises in minutes..

edit on 29-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Well, we both know ATS can be full of BS from time to time....it's no wonder you thought that.

I started learning more about Syria and the refugee crisis when I realized I was starting to fear something that I knew very little about.

The video was extremely interesting (although a bit robotic) and, it started helping me piece things together that actually started to make a little sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You know this how? Just interested, not meaning to be impolite...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
8 for 8. The planned result for Syria is the same as the one they ran on Libya. Remember Libya?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Because she's responded to an older thread, from 2012, talking about her. She then told us how she used to be very active on this site under a different name during the Iraqi war. I did post both accounts but then deleted them because I dunno if that's against the rules here. Her interest in UFOs brought her here but the war in Iraq dominated her attention.

Funny enough, UFO's brought me here but my main focus has been politics and the conflicts in the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Fun fact, she used to be a member of this site and was very active during the Iraqi war.

Seriously?!!!!

That's Awesome!

Do you know if she is still a member or at least still visits from time to time?

link   
a reply to: Swills

Thanks for that info!

+1 more 
link   
Certainly puts into perspective the US governments (and other western backed interests) obsessive-compulsion towards getting rid of Assad and installing their own government in Syria. ISIS was assisting the US government to this end.....until Putin came in and threw a spanner in the "works" - LOL.

link   
If every thread on ats was authored and presented as well as you have this one, ats would be great.
Well done on the thread
Information is great as well

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

and dont forget....Abraham was Syrian as well.

link   

originally posted by: Swills

Over 1200 posts and 8 stars.. 40 threads and no flags..
These stats speak for themselves and I'm sad to say she loses some credibility because of this..

link   

Her original account is banned, political talk during war time will do that, emotions and all. Her current account hasn't been active since 2012. She's done with ATS and has since moved on, obviously enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join