It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Active Shooter Reported At Planned Parenthood Colorado.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Unconfirmed reports that the shooter has been taken into custody

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6Three officers were shot amid an active shooter situation in Colorado Springs Friday afternoon and there may be more victims, police said.

Officials said the shooter was "contained" but did not elaborate.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ohhh apparently according to the women being interviewed just now there have been protesters outside this building for quite some time before the shooting.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Unconfirmed reports that the shooter has been taken into custody

Where you getting that from?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ive got a cbsn live news feed and the lady said they might have him in custody

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ohhh apparently according to the women being interviewed just now there have been protesters outside this building for quite some time before the shooting.

I don't care if it's pro or anti pulling the trigger, terrorism is terrorism. Just like how blowing a clinic up is a move to sway public opinion via fear, so would be going after anti-abortion protesters. If you're using death & fear to get your message across, it's borked to begin with.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

To be fair, like i have already said it is just as possible that this is a domestic dispute as it is that it could be part of a terrorist plot.

link   

Fox is saying that, local news still not reporting that.

link   
And so the hens finally come home to roost, huh?

Hope this ends quickly and I'm currently trying to contact a family member that lives just across the way in the development nearby.

I'm sure she's fine.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well because this act of terrorism very well may be the result of bi partisan politics everyone can expect such comments. If the shooter was attacking the Subway or Supercuts located in the same shopping center no such claims would have been made. As I've said, off the top of my head I can think of at least one other PP clinic that was attacked, firebombed, since the hype of the CMP's videos. Attacks on abortion clinics and it's staff have happened in the past and it's all because of bipartisan politics and religion.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader
I heard ar 15 but that just what I heard. Doesn't make it so though. Will see.

link   

Where you getting that from?

the secret law enforcement communication hotline.

link   

Watching the live feed, police say the shooter is in the PP clinic and they know where he is, essentially contained, but no reports he's in custody.

I want him taken alive because death is the easy way out.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Nyiah

To be fair, like i have already said it is just as possible that this is a domestic dispute as it is that it could be part of a terrorist plot.

True, and I agree because we don't have anything from the horse's mouth yet. But if it did have a motive related to the pro or anti abortion sides, it's not helping them any.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, if someone is going to the abortion clinic, an active shooter comes in and kills the unborn baby along with the mother. That doesn't really seem justifiable to me.

This kind of activity seems to be more like a form of terrorism than anything. The people doing this over the years seem to think they are doing good. That is a sign of mental illness, there are peaceful ways to do things without terrorizing people.

Do you have a source stating that is what happened?

Not in this case, but in one in Milwaukee years ago they killed a woman who was pregnant. There were a few other cases where they bombed the clinics also where customers got hurt. Now I'm sure that these radicals believed they were right.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Police source says at least three officers wounded. No info on any other victims.

ETA - local reporter says there was an officer down call as recently as 15 minutes ago. SWAT just conducted two tactical recoveries to get officers into ambulances.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

So, if someone is going to the abortion clinic, an active shooter comes in and kills the unborn baby along with the mother. That doesn't really seem justifiable to me.

This kind of activity seems to be more like a form of terrorism than anything. The people doing this over the years seem to think they are doing good. That is a sign of mental illness, there are peaceful ways to do things without terrorizing people.

Do you have a source stating that is what happened?

Not in this case, but in one in Milwaukee years ago they killed a woman who was pregnant. There were a few other cases where they bombed the clinics also where customers got hurt. Now I'm sure that these radicals believed they were right.

Or psychotic or sociopathic.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

There are civilians who have been shot but at this time no confirmed deaths. The police are trying to figure out how to get the injured. God only knows what's going on inside that clinic.

Hopefully SWAT can get in there and save their lives and stop the man from killing himself because I'm sure that's his plan, death by cop or himself.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join