It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Says Attack On Turkish Convoy A Russian “Act Of War”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Now I COULD say:
Turkish intelligence was could be involved in the murder of journalist Serena Shim

Shim had been reporting that:
- IS militants had crossed the border from Turkey into Syria in trucks apparently affiliated with NGOs, some of which allegedly bore World Food Organization symbols.

Serena was “killed“ in this “accident” after a threat by Turkish Intelligence and after she reported that IS militants had crossed the border from Turkey into Syria in trucks.

Listen to her claims:

Repeated for significance...

Great post...WeAreChange featured her story recently.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
turkey should just stfu.
if they weren't part of nato, they would have been a top priority target in the war on terror and thus democratized through bombs.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
just a little memory exercise, from 30 october 2013.

The Daily Telegraph has learned:

Hundreds of al-Qaeda recruits are being kept in safe houses in southern Turkey, before being smuggled over the border to wage “jihad” in Syria

”Every day there are Mujahideen coming here from all different nationalities,” said Abu Abdulrahman, a Jordanian volunteer managing the flow of foreign fighters. He handles a network of receiving centres in southern Turkey for volunteers wishing to join al-Qaeda’s branch in Syria, known as “the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant” (ISIL).

This week the Telegraph spoke to one a member of ISIL in one of these hotels. Whether Turkey wants to or not, "she has been very good to us," the jihadi, who wouldn't be named, said, with a wink.

The Daily Telegraph
edit on 27/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Now I COULD say:
Turkish intelligence was could be involved in the murder of journalist Serena Shim

Shim had been reporting that:
- IS militants had crossed the border from Turkey into Syria in trucks apparently affiliated with NGOs, some of which allegedly bore World Food Organization symbols.

Serena was “killed“ in this “accident” after a threat by Turkish Intelligence and after she reported that IS militants had crossed the border from Turkey into Syria in trucks.

Listen to her claims:

id like to add this to the debate as to turkey to bbc journalist hung in turkish airport suspicous

bbc journalist found hung at turkish airport

also her predecessor was killed and she only attended the funeral a week before

another link to journalists killed in turkey

İbrahim Abdulkadir, managing editor at Syrian Ayn Vatan newspaper and Firaz Hamadi, a reporter for the same newspaper

edit on 27-11-2015 by stuthealien because: another 2 journalist deaths

what is turkey hiding ?
edit on 27-11-2015 by stuthealien because: what is turkey hiding

edit on 27-11-2015 by stuthealien because: insert journalist's names

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Erdogan must be feeling the noose tightening round his neck ..real fast ..
He should be hanged as the terrorist he is..his government should be labeled globally as a state sponsorer of terrorism ..

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: junglimogli

Meh, he just had to prove he's still in NATOs corner. Like when newer gang members have to prove their loyalty by killing a rival gang member.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: Telos

Little sympathy here. Live by the sword die by it, Turkey.

May be Putin should invade? Get them off Europe's back. They have been nothing but trouble to the EU, using us in their games.

Go Putin!

Here Turkey, have a

Lol, stress breasts to fondle when you stressed out. Available on Amazon the tax dodgers.

Wow I want some of those.

No really I could have a stress free day.

As for these morons on all sides they are making a huge poop sandwich.

And it looks like we all will take a bit.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Slowly but surely, WW3 is coming into focus.
Yeah and when it starts it will be the shortest war in history. Probably lasting 45 minutes and we're all have one hell of a sunburn.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Despite wild talk here does any one really believe that Turkey would get into a war with Russia simply because Turkey is a member of NATO? What would he claim as justification for NATO to join him? Is Russia invading him? No. Would NATO automatically back him? No. If he keeps screwing around we may LET Putin teach him a lesson. Actually, I think that will more or less prove to be the case.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Hopefully you are right, and the crucial factor is; What are NATO leaders saying to Turkey behind the scenes?

edit on 27-11-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So Magog was in present day Turkey....

Now this....

makes me wonder!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: wantsome

Despite wild talk here does any one really believe that Turkey would get into a war with Russia simply because Turkey is a member of NATO? What would he claim as justification for NATO to join him? Is Russia invading him? No. Would NATO automatically back him? No. If he keeps screwing around we may LET Putin teach him a lesson. Actually, I think that will more or less prove to be the case.

I believe Russia wants revenge for having their plane shot down and Pilot killed and honestly I don't blame them. I'm willing to bet my last dollar with Russia bringing in their SAM's that Either Turkey or the US will have a plane shot down within the next month. Those missiles aren't there to target ISIS ISIS don't have planes. I do believe these minor events could spark a major conflict.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
THIS is why NATO needs to kick out TURKEY or SUSPEND THEM from being able to call on help until they clean up this mess with them running guns and soldiers in trade for cheap oil. I dont want to go to war for a country who dont care about ours at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nukes and terrorist supporting Turkey recipe for disaster. . .

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, remember Turkey were pseudo-suspended from NATO once before, during the 1974 Greek/Turkish Cypriot thing.

When the Turks came very ~very~ close to firing on British forces on the island.

But yes, Turkey are clearly supporting ISIS, if the West was serious about combating ISIS, they would confront Turkey.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

""The Hawar news agency reported that Turkey repeatedly sent convoys with arms to the Al-Nusra Front and other terrorist organizations under the guise of humanitarian aid.

Taking a page out the Russian playbook for Ukraine I see.

Turkey should have paid better attention as to how and do that.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
We are in dire shape when the world has someone like Obama ruling the most powerful country on earth, and we may be on the brink of a World War and Obama does little.

Obama doesn't have the guts to tell allies like Turkey and Saudi to behave or else.

I wonder do people realize the peril of the state of this world when a nuclear power such as Russia is close to a war with a NATO ally.

And Barack Obama does practically nothing as the leader of the free world.

Obama on this Syrian issue has done one good thing and that is he hasn’t taken the bait and tried to attack Syria.

Obama has learned from the Libya experience…
That’s a good thing, indeed

But he may be too passive to deal with this issue.

Obama certainly doesn’t have the balls to confront his wayward ally Turkey

Its just not in his stomach

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
for anyone thinking all this junk with turkey is a precursor to WW3 why do you think anyone is going to let Turkey pull them into an all out war with russia?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Yes and N.A.T.O supports Turkey. This is all rather strange ?, if push came to shove who would we believe Russia or Western media? Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. If it escalated and Turkey pulled us into a conflict with Russia , I don't think all the N.A.T.O. members would speak with one voice here. Who do we trust more Turkey or Russia? Manipulated medias on all sides, Reporters getting "Offed" for doing their job. Only one thing is for sure if the "Grand Game" is about oil, we are in the last days of oil just like the last days of "Old King Coal" A major war at this stage would be ironic.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Just one convoy? Why not bomb the entire front of the organization?

Turkey will get its Karma for supporting ISIS...just wait and see

edit on 27-11-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join