It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien did something to my Skull

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
I did not mean to put you down and it was meant as a joke. l thought you would find it funny. How wrong can I be. I remember skelm being built as I am from less than 10 miles away. You took offence and I apologise for a 'crude put down but it was not meant as one.

Again sorry for poor taste joke.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Wow, awsome to get some heads up before time.
I've only had that once, to my knowledge.

With ets that don't look like humans I tend to freak out, I even have freaked out when they look like humans but not as often.
It's the energy they send out, they vibrate on a higher level and our physical body doesn't seem to handle it very well, and then for me personally, if they don't look like human, if they look well, those big eyes freak me out I wont lie. I just can't handle it.

Sometimes they try to let me remember when I see them but when my fear becomes to high - lights out.
For my own good and theirs. I have become violant on some encounters due to fear hehe.

The human looking ones who are almost pure energy that comes from even higher up I don't have any fear for, their energy radiats such love words can't describe, but they tend to either keep me in a trance state, I can move and talk but it is very very slow and takes much energy or they take me out of body / astral but even there I am in a "drugged" state, I have been fully aware and those moments are nuts, I ask so many questions and my mind wanders... the mind must be silent and only ask one quesiton at the time waiting for an answer... I'm not very good with that. Then I have this attitude that, i don't believe u... they don't take it badly.

And I have also been aware when they pull me out of my physical body, it is CREEPY! But twice I was aware the whole process, both times I freaked out, I am not religious but I did scream out for protection of Guardian Angels, Jesus and God haha. The second time he tried to calm me telling me .- you have to be quiet.

I know that but when panic sets in it's not easy to be calm.

So yeah, even I panic like that, the unknown is unknown and frightening at times even if it is not something to be afraid of.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

But the other times I can move but it is diffiult and slow, it is like u said, they have u in an altered state.

Objection!

I've personally experienced that state several times, and while it came with what I assume was claustrophobia-driven panic, there were no aliens. There was a slightly weird experience associated with one of the times, but that's about it.

If you ever get the chance, try to stop panicking since it's obviously impossible to resist anyway. Calm down. Try to ask them why they won't tell you what they're doing, so on and so forth. Gather information.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

There has always been et's involved when that happens to me and I am very calm until I see them, when they come closer then touches you... it is not always an wonderful time. I doubt many if any would stay in bliss when that happens.
Staying calm is easier said then done.
But I have had times when I am calm and had communications.
This time was different though because I have never to my knowledge had any encounters where they do things to me like that.
If I get another chance I'll ask one of the others. The workes don't usually talk anyways.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The point I was making that while in your case sleep paralysis might be associated with aliens, it is not so universally.

Ask them why they won't reveal their presence to the majority of humanity as well, if you get the chance.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

edit on 27-11-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I agree with you, in the cases of "dreams" and altered states in the bed it can be very difficult to know if it is only your mind making up stuff or if it is real.

I can't answer for your encounters, only you can be the one to accept some/all of them as real or not.

I have had physical wide awake encounters with et's and those are terrifying even if the et's are not bad. I have physically felt them been able to walk as when I am wide awake writing this, I've seen alien spaceships wide awake very close up that in no way could have been human machines. This is how I know I do have encounters with et's.

It is NOT an everyday thing, it can be several months without anything happening (at least to my knowledge) then something happens 1-2 times and then nothing for a few months again.

I have had conscious out of body experiences, where my physical body is sleeping but my mind is awake, I get out of my physical body, see my body sleeping, my astral body is always aware of my physical body.
I have seen entites while being outside of my body.

I've had lucid dreams, they don't happen very often but it occure, they are fun, I can take control of my dream and do what I want, only lasts a few seconds. I have never encountered et's in my lucid dreams.

When I go into sleep paralysis to be able to get out of body I have no fear, I sense beings around me and you CAN hallucinate in this state, one time I heard Westlife music playing, another time I hear a phone ringing. BUT there can be REAL entites there, I have been pulled out of my body by force 2 times while trying to get out of body, and I felt the hand, how he grabbed my hair and pulled me out, I came out with a force so I flew backwards into him and we both flew up in the air, I saw the groun getting smaller and smaller. I screamed, he screamed. Another time it went more smoothly, they left me on a metal table in a big room, but I was sensing my physical body so much, I felt my physical eyes were shut though I could see through my astral eyes, I kept telling myself to open my eyes, which made my body open the eyes and I snapped back in my body.

I've been kidnapped out of body too.

Beings can also talk to u when you are in that trance. But you feel your astral body floating inside your physical body that is when u know that things are real, when the astral body is stuck it might be hallucintations.

So how do u know it is a dream or actually happening, they are good to erase memories and make the whole thing feel as a dream. But u learn with time.

I have normal dreams about aliens now and again, and other normal dreams, they don't bother me, they are dreams.

But the one that got me to question dreams happened to me a few years ago when I "dreamt" I was aboard a ufo, big one, beautiful light eminating from everywhere and white. I wont get into much detail but there was a small white et infront of me holding a glass space helmet under his arm, had a "spacesuite" on and shoes and a back pack thing with a tube hooked to the helmet and a belt around his waist. I looked at him and asked him something. He seemed annoyed and next thing I knew I was on a field.

Anyways, back then i thought this was nothing more than an odd dream. Never thought about it again but I remember it very good!
Several months later I woke up in bed and the SAME et was standing next to me by the bed looking at my legs, but this time he had his helmet on. I lifted my head and gasped for air, like when you get a scar and grasp for air, the et moved his head to facing me and his arm moved, and he was gone. I was wide awake. After that time I questioned my dreams more.

Then my female spirit guide is what I call her came to me and took me to a park with other humans, almost like a gathering, out of body, she told me about different realities, I said I wanted proof and to take home some flowers, she said that's not how things work. = No flowers =(

THEN my male guide said the same thing, I questioned how he could be real if it is only a dream and he said, well he didn't say he asked me what I would call these very vivid dreams.

Simply said, you have to learn yourself. If you don't want to believe it is happening then fine, it's not, it's only dreams and your mind making things up and hallucinations.

It can make life... easier for some.

I know because I have been told and shown. It can confuse me at times but I have just accepted it. Because I love to learn and they teach me so much.
They have told me things I didn't believe in and it had happened, they have shown me things and it has happened, they have said I would meet people and it has happened. They help and guide me in my daily life and personal life.

I have asked to be able to see them, feel them, hear them and they have let me, I've asked them to back off, go away or let me not remember and they always respect it.

I love to interact more with my Guides because they look human, there are other et's I have seen that I don't mind that much but feel neutral towards, then there are those who just freak me out. They try to teach me to control my fear... easier said than done.

Another time while in the between state to almost getting out of body I felt a negative pressance in our hotel room, I shot straight out of my body and saw this black mass, maybe what people call shadow person, sitting orfloating above my brother, it looked at me and I got pissed, I could see my astral body looking almost see through but when that overprotective feeling came I telepathicly shouted GET AWAY FROM HIM my astral body flashed into white light and I flew straight at that thing, grabbed it and shot it out through the walls, my guides probably noticed and threw me back in my body. I was so proud that night =)

It felt like thick cotton almost, soft, smoothe... what that black entity felt like. My guess a lost soul or something.

Anyways...
When you are OUT of your physical body you will KNOW!
When you are taken outside of your body and into the astral it might be dificult to know if u have never been out of your body on your own.

In your lucid dreams u control ur dream, but when an alien or guide which most often are Guides for me anyways are around u are lucid but not in control, they take u, they talk with u, u are almost in a drugged state but aware. It's not often they let u be very conscious when they are around. Trust goes both ways.

This was long... probably didn't give u any answers... maybe food for thought.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spazze

It was just tip of iceberg things and I've had mixed with some messages I give, like the F our PTB have been given, for example. Being cut was my more alarming experience in recent memories, but even at that it was instant sleep so there was no intention for me to experience it. Have also been told was going to be in a meeting, and before sleep had subtle hands, no other way of saying it was akin to a pair of slender hands, half there, very light. Placing something akin to headphones but just in front of the ears and having that area vibrate very rapidly, and then lights out. Some things I do get to remember as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I've had similar experiences involving what I would call 'intense vibrational energy'. Would that be a better way of describing your drilling sensation?
Don't expect any understand of the situation from me though, I'm as beffudled by the whole thing as you are.
However, there are people on this site who seem to have more understanding of what is happening than myself, and I'm sure someone might have an explanation. Just wait for them to reply, I guess.
ps I am a long term abductee plus other strange experiences. Not got much to contribute to this but wanted to put a reply up that was confirming your experience as real.

edit on 28-11-2015 by ENGLISH BOB because: alteration

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
I did not mean to put you down and it was meant as a joke. l thought you would find it funny. How wrong can I be. I remember skelm being built as I am from less than 10 miles away. You took offence and I apologise for a 'crude put down but it was not meant as one.

Again sorry for poor taste joke.

That's fine, we used to say that Skelmersdale was a hole you could get into but never get back out of.

I have to say this, your apology was un necessary but it take's a bigger person to apologise and I must say that I was tired when I made my reply as I suffer from insomnia (but when I am asleep I equally suffer from difficulty waking with long dizzy spell's when I do and often stumble around for a bit until my heart rate catches up) so I must apologize back to yourself.

You remember it better then me then as I was only there from 72 up till the 90's, the history of that location though perhaps not the new town must also be to some extent tied to your own family as well as west Lancashire though densely populated is a small place, the Beacon was given in perpetuity to the people of west Lancashire and though now over the county boundary with it's inclusion into greater manchester at the time when that bequeathment was made that definitely included the people of Wigan, Up Holland, Parbold, Old Skelmersdale and all the local community's so it is definitely there hill as well, I don't know if you have heard about the strange going's on up there, back in the 90's some Satanists desecrated the alter in St Michaels CofE church by sacrificing a deer they had stolen from the local estate on it's alter, there are rumour's of a large number of Satanists and wiccans in the area and I knew a guy whom had a shop in Parbold whom swore that he had been approached by local Satanists whom had asked him to join them when they found out he was a pacticing pagan but after refusing to he said they had made his life a living hell (not sure how trust worthy he was though as he was a little bit of a wacky backy user but I do believe him nevertheless, they guy was actually a white hindu whom had lived in India for over a decade befor coming back to England).

There have over the years been innumerable strange occurances in the area and of course even before the new town the locals new the area was heavily haunted and had seen some pretty bloody battles in the past, we lived for a short time after moving from one house to another as it was smaller at the top of Birch Green (horrible place to live but it had the saving grace of being on the very edge of the housing estate near to the green space), my whole family are what is typically called sensitive, I shall not get into particulars but my mother whitnessed a strange sight of a cloud like apparition in the shape of a carriage with horses (nothing to do with that tale which was related to me by an old skelmersdale man whose family had lived there for generations), she heard the horses hooves as well and it was passing about 12 feet above the road as if perhaps an old road had once ran there but had long since been eroded or bulldozed away perhaps in the building of those monstrosity's of houses, this was right on the top corner of birch green next to the island that joins stananaught road and bisects Birch Green and Ashurst housing estate's.

Interestingly there has been a lot of consideration about the possible link between paranormal and UFO phenomena with some UFO's exhibiting features that are more common to ghost activity such as they being seen to pass through solid object's and of course seemingly alien being's able to pass into a house unseen even if that house is locked up tight.

On the reverse paranormal investigators were talking about other worlds long before the concept of Parallel reality's and other dimensions became cannon to science as well as Vibration's (science would call them frequency's), Aport's which is a term for paranormal teleportation, abductions go right back in demonological lore of course and the whole gamut when looked at would suggest they have been here for a very long time in the human psyche, are they alien, other dimensions, astral projections by alien explorers whom perhaps have mastered it as a science I have not got a clue but what I can tell you is that sometime's they are benign or even benevolent but other time's they can be utterly malevolent.

Of course I have christanity as my religion and that put's it's own bent on my interpretation but nevertheless I lean to a mix of all of the above but seriously believe the physical encounters on the same plane of reality as our own to be extremely rare with the exception of the pendleshem forrest incident and a few other's including the roswell incident with may actually be extra terrestrial or dimsionaly displaced in origin, but how much energy would you need to displace a physical object from one dimension to another?.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thank you for that.
If this helps then parbold is ,(I think), the site of a cromwel battle against royalist. It was all over west lancs and finished in Winwick, on the border of Warrington. There was reputedly a welsh king fought a dual and lost. I will try and find some info and message you.

The area around skelm old town was a notorious highwayman raiding area as it was the main road from Preston to Liverpool.

Lots of people thought skelm came into existence when the new town was built. It is a lort older than a lot of them realise and has massive history all connected to Lord Derby who owned all the surrounding land.
very interesting talking to you and you have started me off on a research path.

There is still the old coach road going from Southport, through Rainford to Lord Derby'y estate. Accesed on the east lancs road by the game bird pub. Or whatever it is now.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Her is the story.

www.lan-opc.org.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ENGLISH BOB

Hi,

Oh, no, nothing vibrational about this... well... if it was it was the most intense painful vibration in a drilling motion on the top of my skull going into my skull straight down, something I have never experienced before.

I've had oobe's so I know the vibrational sensations u get while close to leaving the body and they can become very very intense, but that was nothing like close to that. But hey... maybe but only focused on that area and 100 times worse and more painful.

I still don't know what that was, but my feeling when it was happening was * drilling into my skull *.
The et's arm reached to above my head just before it happened. And even though I saw the et fully for some reason the hands were blurred out, I couldn't see them... I dont know what he might have had in his hands (thinking now afterwards) but idk... I know they sometimes can make us not see surtain things.

Most often they blurre out their faces but this time it was hands.

Oh well...
Life goes on.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

So, if I understood you, there is no physical evidence such as a hole, blood or peripheral contusion. The logical question being, what would "you" conclude from the obvious?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I had a similar experience. Do you know too much about conspiracy topics? Maybe it was because you know too much info. So they tried to remove the thoughts from your brain i dont know though

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Do you normally feel sensation in dreams? Most people don't, but personally, I never understood that, and asked why people would want someone to pinch them to see if they were dreaming. I'd feel it in a dream. It's not common, but it happens. That said, now and then, you have to wonder. I had a dream once that I'd swear was more like remote viewing while asleep. Totally normal scene, which isn't normal for my dreams, and I was looking through the eyes of someone I knew wasn't me. Saw a confrontation in a parking lot, went to speak to the guy (he was really threatening and yelling at a woman), and as I turned to walk away, stabbed in the lower back. Felt it, sharp, indescribable pain, then nothing from there down. Woke up with my back tingling there for hours after.

So, dream pain lingering, or something else? In such a case as yours, try ordering it away in the name of Jesus. All beliefs aside people have reported this working, even if they weren't Christian. Other than that, don't now what to tell you.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

8 out of 10 dreams I do not feel any pain, but yes I do sometimes, I've been kicked in the stumache, loosing my teeth, and that falling sensation.

But those I know are dreams.

This wasnt a dream. It would be like saying while I am typing this I am dreaming.

Anyways, since that whole thing happened, my pain in my back has gone away and I can sleep much better... don't know what the et did but I am very grateful!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spazze

8 out of 10 dreams I do not feel any pain, but yes I do sometimes, I've been kicked in the stumache, loosing my teeth, and that falling sensation.

But those I know are dreams.

This wasnt a dream. It would be like saying while I am typing this I am dreaming.

Anyways, since that whole thing happened, my pain in my back has gone away and I can sleep much better... don't know what the et did but I am very grateful!!!

Well, at least you do know dream pain is possible for you. I have had some where I'd have sworn I was awake, till I actually woke. Stuff like getting up, going to the bathroom, and even talking to people, all normal routine stuff, but it hadn't actually happened. Not common, for me, but possible. I'd say that's what your experience was, a sort of dream, since you were in bed, except for the back pain issue. That's interesting. Don't really know what to make of that.

Have you had et-type experiences before? With all the oddness I have seen and experienced, that is one thing I haven't had, myself.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Yeah, dreams can seem very real sometimes.
I've had dreams where I go to use the bathroom, haha those are weird, because it literally feels as if I pee. And do all the other routine stuff. Then when I wake up I am so glad I didn't pee myself in bed!

Yes, I've had et experiences since I was a young child. My first physical et encounter (as I remember anyways) was when I was 12 years old. First I saw a UFO with everyone in the room with me, and the UFO controlled time somehow... don't know how but they sort of froze time or slowed it down.

Then the same night when we all had gone to bed, I was a wake and stepped out of my room, and to make a long story short, I bumped into 2 of them. Felt them and everything.

Yup, been having chronic back pain for 1 year and now it's like 80% gone! Not cured but the worst of it is gone. Up to me now to build up some muscles and such, I could take 1,5 hour walk for the first time in a year without any pain. Been to the gym twice this week with no pain, zip, zero!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well, the back pain being gone is a good thing, anyway! Not sure I'd want the other part of the experience, though. The hubby has back issues, and I know that can be very difficult to deal with.

Bathroom dreams, lol....have had those myself. Usually, it's like I am either trying to find a bathroom, out someplace, or I "go" in the dream, and somehow still need to. Of course, I wake up and really have to go, those times!! Annoying, really. Way less interesting than regular dreams. Even those, the places have a sort of surreal quality to them. Normal buildings are rare in my dreams.

i am glad I have had that sort of encounter, myself. Knew someone who did, including abduction stuff, and he was really not happy about it, ever. Funny thing, though...

This guy was a friend of my brother's, and had been around long enough he was practically another brother, as far as I was concerned. When my mom and brother came to visit us once, he came along, and the topic of the abductions came up. He didn't share a lot of detail, and it was clear the whole thing was deeply disturbing to him, and very unpleasant to say the least. I shared with him my personal opinion on a lot of that, which is that it could be some sort of demonic activity, at least in some cases. He shrugged that off, not really believing it. Well, I didn't mind, and did tell him that, if I was right, he would not have to worry while staying with us, because I do not allow that sort of thing in my house. Again, he shrugged it off, said thanks, but he didn't really believe me. Couple of days later, though, he came to me and said thanks, because he hadn't felt so safe in a long time.

Doesn't prove anything, but it's enough to make you wonder, eh?

For your situation, be careful, at least. Make sure you make it known that it's your home, and nothing evil is welcome. Just to be safe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join