It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Chicago Tried to Cover up a Police Execution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HighFive

There is. But this is Chicago. Everyone is on the take.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Alas it is par for the course in Chicago, a city long steeped in corruption, murder, and the destruction of individual rights.

So true. Chicago has yet to have its Serpico moment where the rampant and systemic corruption is exposed and addressed.

Perhaps this sad and tragic event is the beginning of theirs.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It is very hard to argue for the police when things like this are allowed to happen across so many cities in America.

Baltimore, Chicago, LA, and others. No wonder people are losing faith or have already lost faith in Law Enforcement. This is what so many see.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
My main question is why would you shoot someone 15 more times as they lay on the street not moving, and just stand there never getting within 10 feet of the poor guy. I could see one bullet, guy goes down, cop moves in secures him and starts to try and save him, but no this was sick in it looked like he was shooting a rapid dog.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It is very hard to argue for the police when things like this are allowed to happen across so many cities in America.

Baltimore, Chicago, LA, and others. No wonder people are losing faith or have already lost faith in Law Enforcement. This is what so many see.

I would rewrite it to really say "crappy places to live where the people there kill each other weekly and the cops mirror the people too." This doesn't happen where I live, so a very good reason not to live in these hell holes called cities.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's a good point.

I live in a small city in Kansas, currently, as I transition from the army. I've lived here the last 4 years of my life and in all of that time the worst crimes I can think of hearing about was a bank robbery that happened before I even got here.

Occasionally a DUI because soldiers are young and stupid.

Cops only pull you over if you're going more than 10 above the speed limit.

Cops generally are professional and kind here.

Back in Las Vegas, where I grew up, I would have HATED to have been pulled over by Metro. Those guys were pricks and so were the Henderson PD.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I live in a small city in Kansas, currently, as I transition from the army. I've lived here the last 4 years of my life and in all of that time the worst crimes I can think of hearing about was a bank robbery that happened before I even got here.

I actually live near Portland, OR and it is a good size city that puts a lot of effort into how it's cops handle crazy/complicated cases without just shooting. Last time I got pulled over for speeding the cop saw that I had gun targets in the car and he asked me if I had guns in the car too, and I said yes, he asked to see my CCL and just said OK keep the speed down, then left after I showed him.

I said it many times and I truly believe it that cops mirror the society they work in.

edit on 26-11-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Defending murderers? When did I do that? Did I ask a particularly offensive question?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
Cops have radios, lots of backup, pistols, dogs, tasers, gas, rifles, shotguns, batons, helicopters, swat, National Guard, Mraps…

and the entire juice system overlooking their actions.

The last time cops were outgunned was the LA bank robbery (shootout), it was two guys that changed police policy across the nation.

Ad no one even died in that one, except the bank robbers.
edit on 26-11-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The more I learn about this police shooting the worse it gets. What level of corruption and disgusting response from police and government officials. Alas it is par for the course in Chicago, a city long steeped in corruption, murder, and the destruction of individual rights.

I second that.

There must be brainwashing done during training, along the lines of telling cadets that one day they too will be forced to draw and use deadly force, including upwards of 20 bullets on a single citizen to eliminate the threat...thus...they better support/back/lie/deceive/destroy evidence for fellow officers...because you'd want the same done for you.

Typical us vs them mentality/devisive brainwashing. I wish it were only Chicago but this is a national cancer!

SHAME!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
How about the media covering up the fact that he was whacked out on pcp, weilding a knife within the threat zone, had already attacked officers and refused to drop the knife after many orders to do so?

Relatives were discussing this today and all were surprised to learn of these facts. Somehow the msm reporting leaves these circumstances out.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: intrptr

Yah, why are they issued magazines with 16 round capacity anyway? To make sure "suspects" are dead, thats why.

It certainly could be that but it could just as likely be that the police have to deal with waste of flesh criminals that don't play by any ROE.

Please note I'm not defending or taking either side on this case it just seems like ATS seems to forget sometimes that their are violent criminals in the world.

It is really a big problem when a number of those violent criminals have a badge and a gun

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
My main question is why would you shoot someone 15 more times as they lay on the street not moving, and just stand there never getting within 10 feet of the poor guy. I could see one bullet, guy goes down, cop moves in secures him and starts to try and save him, but no this was sick in it looked like he was shooting a rapid dog.

Because people whacked out on drugs, especially pcp, are often unphased by bullets or severe injury. Once a threat is deemed lethal, they engage with full power to eliminate that percieved threat.

Here is a video of a gentleman high on pcp who had his guts slashed out but he is completly unaware and unphased, walking around with his intestines hanging out.

WARNING! VERY GRAPHIC!
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Seriously, you find this VICTIMs actions worthy of how many bulletts?

There should have been a bean bag, tazer or water balloon (sarcasm) fired at this guy...zero bulletts. Zero, zilch, nada, zippo, NONE.

He wasn't even close enough to the police to be threatening.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
more interesting is my more refined interpretation of the case of Van Dyke, McDonald and Carruthers.

being that you enjoy cover-ups, OP, i know you'll enjoy this.

ultimately, McDonald is Van Dyke's murdered son and Carruthers, the leader of the protests, is Van Dyke's lover and mother of McDonald.

the Real cover-up doesn't even involve the Chicago Police Department, they are just patsies. This is clearly an attempt by occult forces to conceal their activities and get someone else to take the blame. The protests are focused against the people that know what's going on.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to: HighFive

Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else that law enforcement nowadays are divorced from the reality that they are taking a person's life? They are not taking someone's car, their money, their license to operate a vehicle...they are taking away a life...and they should not ever do this unless they truly are under threat of someone else insisting on taking theirs?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Seriously, you find this VICTIMs actions worthy of how many bulletts?

There should have been a bean bag, tazer or water balloon (sarcasm) fired at this guy...zero bulletts. Zero, zilch, nada, zippo, NONE.

He wasn't even close enough to the police to be threatening.

Stop putting words into my mouth. I never stated anyone was "worthy of bullets".

McDonald was well within the 21 feet danger zone of the Tueller drill.
www.theppsc.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ok.. You are in the extreme minority of people who would consider this a justifiable killing. There are other threads to discuss whether the shooting was justifiable. But if it was, why was there a systematic cover up and $5,000,000 payout to the family?

This thread is about the COVER UP..
How police and city officials fabricated a narrative they knew was completely false.
How this officer could keep his job considering his violent record.
Witnesses turned away, evidence destroyed, etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I never stated it was a justified killing.

I just see absolutely no evidence of this being premeditated first degree murder or an "execution" as described in the sensastionalist title.

I believe in due process.

Sorry to rain on your hate rally lynching.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I remember the days when overuse of mace was a issue, then it was overuse of tazing, now it has come to overuse of bullets!
Personally i think it's time to realize that we have a overuse of Police steroid abuse, or just overuse of the Badge.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join