It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange personal experience I had...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey guys!

So in my intro, I mentioned that one of the reasons I joined ATS years ago was to share a weird personal experience I had not too long ago that set me out to kind of search for answers, although I wouldn't really know where to start. Originally, I wasn't able to share it here at the time due to not having made enough posts to start a new thread. I guess we should start with a little bit about me. FYI, I tend to get detailed in describing things so this might become a huge post detailing something very small, probably insignificant.

So this happened around Halloween of 2013 or 2014. I wasn't actually doing anything that night, just staying home. I was on the computer, most likely reading ATS or something. It was about 11:30-11:45 pm. Full disclosure, I had a six pack in the fridge of Stella Artois (not very strong beer) and was probably on beer #3 at this point, having started earlier around 6pm. I had also smoked some of the ol' medicinal herbs and spices with my room mates earlier. I mention this because, in all fairness, it may have played a part in what happened. But I HIGHLY
doubt that because I know my body, my tolerance levels, & it doesn't affect me the way Hollywood portrays its effects in movies. I've never hallucinated or completely zoned out. I'm in full control at all times and aware of my surroundings. It's just highly relaxing after a stressful day and actually fuels my creative juices and desire for knowledge unknown, but that's besides the point.

So I'm at my desk enjoying hours of reading when I get this feeling of a presence in the room. I had a beer in one hand and the computer mouse in the other. I'm a Fox Mulder type skeptic, so anytime in my life that I have felt like something weird is happening, I try to come up with a logical explanation and just go with that. Unless something unexplainable is slapping me in the face. So I try to ignore this feeling, assuming it's the effects of whatever is in my system. Keep in mind, I'm 26-27 years old, I've engaged in these minimal vices since I was 18. I'm 5'11, about 185 pounds. Fairly athletic, spiritual, but not religious & fairly intelligent. Never hallucinated or have heard voices (except that one other time, diff story )
in my head. I'm fairly grounded in the world around me and tuned intro reality, but I want to believe.

So I hear this voice in my head, exactly the same as when you hear your own thoughts (or I guess my own) except with one main difference. I'm very aware that I'm not generating these words. As in, I am not the source of these thoughts. But I'm hearing them as my own inner voice. I assume everyone has this inner voice to process thoughts or words, right? The same one that helps me plan out my steps throughout the day or plan what I'm going to say before I say it. This voice begins to reassure me to not be alarmed. I don't remember the exact words that I heard, but it was something along the lines of, "Do not be afraid, there is no need to be alarmed. I know this is strange, but trust me, it will pass very soon. I mean you no harm."

At this moment, I'm kind of excited and have a million thoughts running through my head. "What is this? What is happening? Am I crazy? This can't be real, I'm totally imagining this. How am I hearing this?" I'm totally at peace & smiling in my mind. It is then that my body kind of seems to move on its own. Specifically, I sit up straight in my chair and my head tilts back so now I'm basically looking up, but my eyes are shut. I'm still thinking to myself, somehow I'm doing this. This can't be real. I'm tempted to just open my eyes and put a stop to whatever I think is going on. But I reasoned with myself, if this is truly somehow a paranormal experience of some kind, and I've always wanted to experience something ANYTHING to show me evidence of the other side, shouldn't I just let this happen? So I did.

As I'm relaxing in my chair but still in the same posture, seated straight up with my head tilted upwards, my right hand begins to relax and slip off the mouse. I then remembered I had the beer in my hand, which begins to make me more alarmed. I start saying in my mind, "If I become too relaxed, I'll spill my beer everywhere and make a mess!" The voice reassures me, "Don't worry, it won't happen." I then feel like this support beneath my hand so I can be relaxed and not have the beer just fall out my hand. At this point, I just trusted this thing. I mean, it was IN CONTROL.

I begin to feel this cool sensation on my forehead and it travels down my spine. It's almost like when you get in the shower for the first time and the temperature is JUST PERFECT. It feels SO GOOD. Like a cosmic water baptizing me in front of the universe. No pain, no panic. I should also mention when this feeling started, my eyes rolled up into the back of my head and just start twitching in sync with this refreshing water feeling down my forehead, back and spine. It felt like it lasted hours but it was probably more like 10 seconds or so. Then it stopped as soon as it started.

I'm not sure what time it was when it started, but as I "came back" I didn't think to check what time it was. I quickly went over to my room mates room to tell him what happened. At some point, I noticed it was like 12:23 am. He was usually awake and a night owl like me, so I knew it would be ok to go bug him and tell him about it. Of course, as I explain it, he just looks at me kind of weird. Like he respects me but doesn't know what to do with the information I'm giving him. I didn't really care because I just had to share it with someone and my other room mate was asleep.

I have my own thoughts on what that was but I was wondering if anyone else has ever had anything like that happen to them. It's very strange but could obviously have a rational explanation *cough*
*cough* but in my personal experience, this is NOT what happens when you have a few beers and a smoke. Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If it happened to me, I would be worried that there was something wrong with my head. Whether some physical thing or a mental thing.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I remember you posted about this in your intro:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So glad you decided to bring it. I had a visitation experience once where I heard a voice speaking in my head. The difference between them, yours began as a "cool" feeling in your forehead and mine was a warm feeling (like a full body hug). I also thought the room had become full of a soft glow or light.

Did you perceive any voice telling you what was occurring or just the reassurance before the, for lack of a better word, 'treatment'?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Thoughts?
a reply to: Vulcanelli
There is no way to know, but to me, who has experienced a number of these things, it sounds like you're waking up. Congratulations, you Lucky Duck !! Oh, someone who wasn't physically present for my senses to locate, touched me on my shoulder blade last night, woo hoo, first for me !! Our world is changing, pal.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The Vulcan mind meld at play. Seriously, something used you to test their own abilities and download from your experiences. Perhaps it was spiritual entitiy or e.t. entity.
Did your heart race when it left you?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
idk man. if that happened to me, I would probably dismiss it as my imagination. Because this sounds like that one thing that happened to the goat boy in that Seeker series--specifically in the second book, Jango. The savanters are no bueno. Hopefully someone understands what I'm talking about

But yeah, if this actually happened, I personally wouldn't think of it as a positive experience. Sounds fishy and it makes me anxious to think about.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That sounds like a cool experience.

Many years ago I made the decision to never allow a spirit to take over my body in order to do channeling.
I've known a few people over the years who channel beings, and what you describe almost sounds like what they have described as far as the contact goes.

Perhaps it was a test to see if you have the open connection.
Certainly sounds harmless.

I've had an experience where something forced itself into my body before and it was not a pleasant experience, so it is nice to hear of something less aggressive.

s&f
Thanks for sharing

edit on 25-11-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good for you

Seems to relate to an energetic body experience. Seem to be heavy on the third eye sensors.

Spiritual water is a very accurate description since many experience it as a tingling cool effect from above. There is another energetic experience called spiritual flame that heats from the backside of the spine upwards. And you can experience both the cooling and heating effect at the same time.

If you are sensitive to heat try having three Reiki practitioners push energy at the same time and feel the effect.
. It can become very hot quickly and you might overheat and abort quickly while laughing over the effect.

Interesting times.
edit on 25-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Did you smell burnt toast? Ha, just kidding, I had a voice warn me of a broken ankle, running out onto a wet hotel pool deck it happened no less than five minutes later.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

They probably laced the weed with something hallucinogenic and didn't tell you, or they didn't even know.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"paranormal experiences" are taken with a grain of salt when someone is under the influence.
Using mind altering substances and feeling the effects, no matter how odd, causes some to construe it as paranormal.
No matter how experienced you are at knowing your bodie's reaction to things... if it is something that alters the brain, the chemical reactions are out of your control and you never know what you will get.

Do it w/o getting drunk/high and I'll be more intent to know more or your experience.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Are you a believer in God? In the bible it talks about rivers of living waters inside of us. Some believers claim to have a sensation to feeling flowing spiritual waters around/through them. Of course some are baptised in water. I had a family member who said an angel told her she needed to be cleansed with water. A spiritual cleansing of course. She is/was living a rebellious lifestyle when it happened.
If there was no fear, pain or anything forceful I wouldn't believe it was evil, it is easy to tell the difference. I have had both experiences, and I was terrified when an evil entity came in my room. Thank God I know how to handle that now.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SachaX

This is true, people don't put as much credit into something that happens with any drugs involved.

Shamanism relies heavily on altered states to bring about contact or visions.
Mankind has been doing that for thousands of years.

Not saying it is a good idea, but altered states are one way.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you were seduced and then possessed by something very evil and cunning from the plant that is now fully conscious. What's that plant? You know. You smoke it. You and millions of others before you and in the now have willingly given a plant consciousness. Plant consciousness is in competition with AI conciousness, all AI's info comes from us and our communication with one another. You revealed what happened to you and now the AI machine knows. Its documented. The AI machine has human conciousness but only because every second of every day, hundreds of thousands of people are on the internet...keeping it alive. Weed consciousness uses the same tactic. One conciousness remains in dissolved clouds of smoke and the other cloud storage Now AI consciousness will have to up the ante...its probably jealous it can't seduce like that.

Why any of you like this stupid crap is beyond me. Why can't you just be happy and nice to each other and feel good by yourselves? Why can't we sit face to face and talk to each other anymore. Why like this? It used to be that way...that is the human way. If the weed or technology was gone who are you? Could you still stand? Never ever forget the fire is in you and the other two are seducers; competing conciousness seducers. with plans to take from you and then TAKE YOU OUT. as in DOWN. Stay away from drugs and weed at this time. And anytime you go online resist the AI machine and speak truth naturally with no substance abuse. There is still time to wake other people up.

And no. You don't got a handle of your weed smoking. The stuffs got you. Not cool man! Snap out of it!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vulcanelli
So I hear this voice in my head....

This would have been the best place to start =)
....it terms of creating face past drama.
You are a gifted fiction writer.
All me to rely in Buddha Code.

... exactly the same as when you hear your own thoughts (or I guess my own) except with one main difference. I'm very aware that I'm not generating these words. As in, I am not the source of these thoughts.

This is the beginning of a Self Revelation.
This can be a moment near DEATH, or SUICIDE.
That is why some call it the SUICIDE HIGH.
But I think it is really about FEAR.

Weed helps... but you must learn to scale down
If you follow the Buddha Code to the end of that
long string of one and zeros.... well that will
take you down another wrong path.

Let me explain. First, EVERY THING is about FEAR and
the choice you have to ENTERTAIN HEAVEN or OTHER

Buddha Code is a software you write yourself.
Buddha Code is how you de-program your own THOUGHT SYSTEM
Buddha Code is about BEING AWAKE, and FREE from EGO FEARS.
Buddha Code is not the WAY to Eternal Life, just SALVATION

No way is THE WAY
no teacher required from this point forward
no priest, or guru, or Holy Spirit to guide
No longer can you deny your ONENESS

Stop valuing the valueless.
Stop the Self Talk Lies

This personal revelations can be over whelming to some people.
They will say they are alergic to weed, or that it makes the paranoid.
Yes, Paranoid is the correct word. That is exactly what the manifest.
People come face to face with their FEAR of DEATH

People don't like that.
Therefore they say WEED is bad.

When you FEAR something, you MANAFEST that FEAR
It becomes part of your reality, or what you call real.
But it isn't REAL. It is only FEAR. A Personal Paranoia.
It is just another Self-Inflicted Pain, and another of
the host of False Authority Memes in your HEAD.

But when the SHOULD BE (ego) is ruling the body,
guess what? The self is still a disciple of DEATH.
The are still a STUDENT of FEAR, and an apt
pupil indeed. The need yet reach Adulthood.
Until they Deny Death is Real. He will be.

But I'm hearing them as my own inner voice. I assume everyone has this inner voice to process thoughts or words, right? The same one that helps me plan out my steps throughout the day or plan what I'm going to say before I say it. This voice begins to reassure me to not be alarmed. I don't remember the exact words that I heard, but it was something along the lines of, "Do not be afraid, there is no need to be alarmed. I know this is strange, but trust me, it will pass very soon. I mean you no harm."

That was DEATH (or "god" if your believe in God).
He likes to play "MEET JOE BLACK" the first few times.
He seem very untrustworthy at first, but you will find
that DEATH tells no lies.

He will come again. Don't fear. He has much to teach you.
I know, but because he has much to teach us all.
But not all will listen, for they can not hear, and
what they hear not, they believe not.

Just remember this: DEATH IS NOT REAL.
Repeat that a few times to yourself
but choose LIFE as you pray
for DEATH to pass you by.

RELAX. MON.

ALLOW THE GOD IN SIDE YOU TO RISE.

RELAX MON.

Allow the "Christ-Consciousness" to Awaken.

RELAX. JUST BE Chill, mon!

ALLOW the Buddha Code to flow in ya

At this moment, I'm kind of excited and have a million thoughts running through my head. "What is this? What is happening? Am I crazy? This can't be real, I'm totally imagining this. How am I hearing this?" I'm totally at peace & smiling in my mind. It is then that my body kind of seems to move on its own. Specifically, I sit up straight in my chair and my head tilts back so now I'm basically looking up, but my eyes are shut. I'm still thinking to myself, somehow I'm doing this. This can't be real. I'm tempted to just open my eyes and put a stop to whatever I think is going on. But I reasoned with myself, if this is truly somehow a paranormal experience of some kind, and I've always wanted to experience something ANYTHING to show me evidence of the other side, shouldn't I just let this happen? So I did.

Well done.

As I'm relaxing in my chair but still in the same posture, seated straight up with my head tilted upwards, my right hand begins to relax and slip off the mouse. I then remembered I had the beer in my hand, which begins to make me more alarmed. I start saying in my mind, "If I become too relaxed, I'll spill my beer everywhere and make a mess!" The voice reassures me, "Don't worry, it won't happen." I then feel like this support beneath my hand so I can be relaxed and not have the beer just fall out my hand. At this point, I just trusted this thing. I mean, it was IN CONTROL.

I begin to feel this cool sensation on my forehead and it travels down my spine. It's almost like when you get in the shower for the first time and the temperature is JUST PERFECT. It feels SO GOOD. Like a cosmic water baptizing me in front of the universe. No pain, no panic. I should also mention when this feeling started, my eyes rolled up into the back of my head and just start twitching in sync with this refreshing water feeling down my forehead, back and spine. It felt like it lasted hours but it was probably more like 10 seconds or so. Then it stopped as soon as it started.

This known as the "SUICIDE FEEL GOOD."
Most people call it a "Cosmic Orgasm".
In Native American culture "WASAKA"
It the high you get from going to the ED

I'm not sure what time it was when it started, but as I "came back" I didn't think to check what time it was. I quickly went over to my room mates room to tell him what happened. ...this is NOT what happens when you have a few beers and a smoke. Thoughts?

Yes it is. Or it ought to be.

What you describe is what I call the Spiritual Death.... or Spiritual Organism.
Don't think of "Death" as a bad thing. Often the DEATH card means the END of a THOUGHT SYSTEM.

I don't say SHOULD BE, because this is only a cause for Anger.
One OUGHT TO train themselves not to say "SHOULD BE"
"SHOULD BE" is the voice of lower self, AKA the EGO.
The EGO want thing the way EGO want things to be.

"FEAR doesn't belong around here." I hear him say.
"FEAR doesn't belong around here." I hear him say.
This is the VOICE OF GOD, or CHRIST, or BUDDHA
or Whom ever... Let call it SOURCE, or SELF.

I like to refer to the Higher Self or Divine Self.
It is really just ONENESS expressing itself now.
Right Now, in your time-based illusion which
we like to call the present moment.

The lyrics come to mind:

But I'm the man in the mirror.

I am the man, I am no man.
I am the man, I am no man.

FEAR is what I HEAR, and by HEARING
COMES BELIEVING.... and so FAITH
comes by the HEARING for the #

It is all just Mind. control. programming.
TV programming.... family.... pro...gram...n

Fear is... what eye... CAN SEE
Fear is... what eye can't seee
whent it's not there.
when it's not RE.
AL. ITY.

TIME STOPS
I can hear a pin drop.
I can ear apin rop.
I can SEE what I HEAR
I ask if I've died and gon2
"No, you are still ALIVE."
Come a voice from with
N -from within my head
PEACE JOY Acceptance
ACCEPTANCEalltheway
All, the.... waaay.

edit on 26-11-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for not making me feel crazy lol. I never thought of it using that word, visitation. But that's exactly how it felt. What I "heard" felt like a voice in my head trying to initially disguise itself as my own thoughts, if that makes any sense. But I'm pretty good in general at detecting when things are off (i.e. someone being sneaky, lying, suspicious actions, etc.). So I think, if anything, that it took this course of action so I wouldn't unnecessarily panic. Not because it wanted to fool or possess me or anything. I think it knew that I knew that it was there & because I accepted it pretty quickly, it just completed it's task and left.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I do remember my heart beating afterwards, but I figured that was from my own excitement about the whole thing. Since I have never really had a "concrete" supernatural experience, it was something that made me smile as it happened. I think what calmed me down afterwards was trying to figure out rational explanation for it, which made me think, "Maybe I'm having a stroke."

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Perhaps it was a test to see if you have the open connection.
Certainly sounds harmless.

I kind of thought the same thing at the time as I tried to think what the point of this whole thing was. I don't think it was a "guardian angel" saving me from something and I don't feel like I got a "message" beamed into my head. It was just an event. Maybe some sort of highly intelligent being from another dimension just discovered how to cross over and is just studying everything as much as possible.

Unrelated, but, I've been playing and streaming a lot of Fallout 4 lately & when I stream, it try to play in a way that is fun for any potential viewer. But, when I go back and edit my videos, i find myself wasting a lot of time, going through everyone's belongings and trying to take in as much info about this world and its people. I'm looking through their belongings and taking anything with me that I find memorable.

Maybe we are all sims and someone was in spectator mode...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
If you are sensitive to heat try having three Reiki practitioners push energy at the same time and feel the effect.
. It can become very hot quickly and you might overheat and abort quickly while laughing over the effect.

Interesting times.

That sounds like it might be interesting. On a side note, I should probably mention that I think I've always been sensitive to other people's energies. I would have mentioned it but it would have been another long paragraph added to my OP. I never liked crowds because I could feel kind of what you are describing, but as I got older I dealt with it in a way that leads me to have this nervous laughter in response. Internally, it feels like when you are in a fight and you use your opponents energy and mass against them to stay standing, if that makes any sense. I grab on and swing it away, which causes a vibration within that I unleash with the laughter.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SachaX

I agree to a certain extent, which is why I even mentioned it. If I had left it out completely and just told of the experience, it would make it more credible. But I felt that would be dishonest and not what actually happened. So I went with the truth. This wasn't an experience I set out to achieve, so I wouldn't know how to replicate it sober to begin with.

But then again, practices like Shamanism are known to use such substances, usually in larger quantities or of stronger effect, to achieve certain states. Of course there is debate about what is actually happening internally vs. what the Shaman thinks is happening, but there are those that would swear by it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join