It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to bypass karma..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
originally posted by: CosmicWanderer
riginally posted by: vethumanbeing

CosmicWanderer: You have a rather confusing manner about you, if you are unaware of this fact then I apologize. However, first you tell me that no argument is required and then you tell me that a sense of humor is necessary. Both statements are, in fact, true for life in a general sense. I find it interesting that there is this argument like ego and karma go right together and I suppose, in some ways, they do, but at the same time they don't. Ah, the quantum nature of our reality is ever-present and always at work.

Ego and Karma are wished by OTHERS in control to be intertwined as Ego results in a negative Karmic residual (energetic FOOD SOURCE). The dogma is flawed in its origin (premise is if one cleanses oneself of ego one automatically gets rid any more accumulation of Karma). Not so; both need each other to push this false Dogma forward as spiritual enslavement one cannot remove oneself from if indoctrinated into this wheel/ belief system.
You are assuming that karma and ego are mutually exclusive. If you remove ego from all existence. Karma would still exist. Karma is essentially the force that balances everything out (SIN). If you remove ego and start treating others how you would want to be treated then karma rewards you by not applying itself. However, if you remove karma, then ego would be out of control. Let's say one person (a monk) removes ego, then their behavior would not be of any consequence or garnish EAT bad' karma....the inverse cannot be true.
edit on 15-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join