It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFCON Level 5?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I enjoy that kind of mindset on a sunday, but, to cite a dead hero, we all have lots invested in our rides.
Not knowing what the actual threat is, the sirens you mention can indeed not be prevented.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Hi Opeth,
nice to get to talk to you.
Your avatar is great, I like to think it's an actual photo of you and a buddy or family member in a natural everyday situation.

I'm not sure where the two of us stand on the, admittedly weak, wrestling/official story metaphor. I didn't mean to discredit any wrestler's work. Are you one?

If OP's serious, his or her concern is real and not in a movie.

I wonder, OP, if your DEFCON level changed from 5 to 4, would you be concerned less or more?
edit on 22-11-2015 by NearLifeExperience because: spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr ISIS is a creation of an elite cabal over the

US DOD, MI6, and the Mossad..they warn accomplices to get out of the target area, Your plan should be to identify the accomplices in your area and follow them. Away from the action....for example, accomplices subscribing to the pager service Odigo in 2001 (mostly Jewish) were warned several hours before the WTC attacks to stay away. Larry Silverstein, lease holder for the WTC , skipped breakfast at the top of the tower that day, as did his kids. not likely though , due to Odigo warnings..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Mizzijr

The true DEFCON level is classified. There are a lot of sites that claim to know it, but it's not broadcast to the public.

Not only is this a fact but there is no single point DefCon. Sectors, bases, units can all be on differing DefCon. DefCon indicates DOD behaviors that adversaries can react to why they are never disclosed. DefCon announcements are used to flush out opposition, causing them to come out of the shadows. They know that and don't bite anymore.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join