It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe In Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have made 100 threads but in none of these I have introduced myself (as in, an introduction thread) so I am here now to rectify this.

I am John Skieswanne; and I am just a little crazy.

My main interest used to be in geopolitical issues but I soon got bored by Man's apparent inability to get along, so instead I employed my mind to find answers to the deepest scientific questions. In the space of a few years I have discovered evidences for the existence of a single master building block for everything in the universe, I have solved the Grandfather Paradox and the nature of multiverses at the same time, and even showed how to use a special mirror to (theoretically) cheat Time. As a result, people have qualified me as a genius. But the truth is, I am neither. I am just a man, with my own flaws and my own fears and my own wild dreams.

I like to ponder upon both possible and impossible things. I like to either think outside the box... or make the box larger.

I kind of have the personality of a dolphin. I see the world not only as it is, but above all I see it the ways it could be. So I am more of an idealist than a realist. Instead on simply contemplating how bad the world is, I actually long to make the world a better place, and I always try to do so. But this bright, almost child-like personality is coupled with a powerful mind, capable of very accurate intuition and whose IQ averages 130, up to 159 with a good tailwind. I say powerful because I have seen so many dark times, and at one point I became very depressed. No one lent me a hand, so I had to heal my own self. And I did. I mustered courage, and like a phoenix I came back from my ashes. I held no grudge (well, almost) against those who have been selfish towards me, instead I strived to be the better man.

I am a decent writer, after having posted quite a few short stories I am now working on a novel in four parts.

I am a pacifist, not because I fear fighting but actually because I have seen how ugly war is. It takes strenght to go to war, but it takes courage to go to peace. I always seek the best of alternatives, and I have been known to befriend multiple sides in divided systems and thus act as a medium for pacification.

Some think I am a scientist, but I actually think of myself as an empirist. I criticised both religion and science, I don't really have faith in anything, nor is it my intention to do so. I do know though that we all are the writers of our own lives. I also do know that the World is broken, and instead of destroying everything in sight every time there's a problem, people should try forgiving one another and work in making the world a better place for not only our specie, but also the species of the rest of the biosphere.

I am in awe. Yes, in awe, because somewhere in the Universe there is a tree called Laniakea. In this tree there exist a giant spinning whirlpool of stars called the Milky Way. Lost somewhere in this galaxy there's a tiny star called the sun, born only so recently. And around this star there is a tiny rock less than 13 thousand kilometers across, born even more recently, and it's called Earth. And this is where I stand, and so do you, and so does millions of other species. It's about time we get along.

We all are so much more than what we present to this mundane reality. Believe me, there is no such thing as an "ordinary human".

At Time's End,

Swanne

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hi John! I believe In You Brother! Since I met You a while back, You have shown Me inspirations that I did not know existed. For that I Thank You! Thank You for being You!!

Your Friend indeed, Syx...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I have thoroughly enjoyed your threads as well as the website you maintain. Keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Welcome John,

I know it's long over due...

After reading your intro, I'd like to both challenge and accommodate your mind...

Define man.

Plucked from your very own post.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The honor is all mine, dear dragon!

Know that I always take a look at your posts, even though I do not reply, for yours are a breath of fresh air in these darker days which the world is into.

a reply to: chadderson

Hehe, Thanks! Which reminds me that my site needs updating.

a reply to: Aeshma

Define man.

Um, the specie you and I bleong to? Homo Sapiens Sapiens?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Hi there Swanne, pleased to meet you. Have seen the name Swanne here and there on ATS. The introduction thing is the way to go for sure. Personally I missed it too, joining ATS on the immediate back of a week of bizarre ufo experiences and needing answers, thus neglecting the intro bit. What does the hebew mean on your avatar name bit? Can speak a bit to get by but don't understand the script.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hello John, nice to meet you properly!
You most certainly are a decent writer, I'll attest to that. I'm looking forwards to seeing you in the next writing comp, I love reading your entries.

B x

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Thanx for saying That John! I needed that pat on the back.
As of late I have been sliding down into an abyss of sorts...

You just pulled me out!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Personally I missed it too, joining ATS on the immediate back of a week of bizarre ufo experiences

Hm, sounds interesting. I am guessing it's been 8 years since the event; but I wonder if you could share more about it?

What does the hebew mean on your avatar name bit?

Ugh, I almost forget about that! Hehe, it's simply my name in hebrew. I don't speak the language neither but I carry a bit of hebrew, along with native american, irish and Mediterranean.

a reply to: beansidhe

You most certainly are a decent writer, I'll attest to that. I'm looking forwards to seeing you in the next writing comp, I love reading your entries.

Thank you, this truly means alot. I must confess I really love your writing style, you do know how to give your stories this good celtic flair which is so absent from north american literature.

By the way, did you score a place in that october contest? I forgot to check how it all turned out; I was too busy at that time!

edit on 21-11-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Aaaw, thanks swanne!
Yep, Gordi, me and you took the honours in that one.

And we welcomed some fabulous new writers into the fold.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

How do you do?

Yes, you're a little crazy. Like that's a bad thing? It's the "crazy" folk who change things in this world.

So you go right on bein' crazy.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

Aaaw, thanks swanne!
Yep, Gordi, me and you took the honours in that one.

And we welcomed some fabulous new writers into the fold.

Whait -what?! Thanks for the update, I wasn't even notified that I got up in the top three. Well, I'm glad you scored as high, you really deserved it, I can recognise the efforts you've put in your stories.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You bet!

top topics

join