It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My white neighbor thought I was breaking into my own apartment. Nineteen cops showed up."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Something seems missing in this story.

Yeah, truth. This story sounds like complete BS from someone craving attention.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
A shame that the good neighbor watching out for his neighbor doesn't know who his neighbor actually is.

AHHH!

Down to the heart of the matter.

It is easier to pickup a phone without retribution than to ask your neighbor at the door what is going on here. Seems to be a commonality among most of the great stories shared in this thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And of course the resident racist come in droves to demonize the victim. They refuse to believe that anything could possibly be true when a colored person claims something.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: roadgravel

Do you? Or are there only two of them.

Do I know the neighbors near me? Yes.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I don't wrong the person for calling the police.

I actually got burglarized in the past and the neighbor across the street told me they thought I was loading up stuff from my house and leaving. haha. We had both lived in the area for years.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
And of course the resident racist come in droves to demonize the victim. They refuse to believe that anything could possibly be true when a colored person claims something.

Or possibly that the story doesn't work? But hey....it's on the interwebs so it MUST be true right? Oh, and because she is black then it can't be questioned at all.

So she didn't realize there was a cop in uniform attached to the dog on her steps when she opened the door, yet perfectly remembers what she was wearing? And she never told them she lived there? Seriously? That is supposed to be believed?

But why not throw in some "I have nightmares of white people beating me and calling me the n-word" every night....so did this happen to her, or is her imagination and agenda coming out somehow?

She tried for a hit piece, failed from the start because it is not truthful and her agenda is clear.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

"My white neighbor thought I was breaking into my own apartment" this is what sounds like borderline racism to me why not just say my idiot neighbor called the cops?

Why wait a couple of months to write the story?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

On top of that she claims she opened the door and then slammed it shut when she saw the police, I'm sure that didn't seem suspicious.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Annee
Santa Monica is an odd place. There's a real mix of everything.

It's "friendly" to the homeless. Both in ideaology and location.

I'd say calling on suspicious activity was the right thing to do.

My question: was it handled correctly by police? Something seems missing in this story.

. . . if true, would be picked up by the libtard MSM all day long and spewed all over.

I don't respond to this kind of dribble.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 18-11-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I guess you also didn't notice that the article is spinned to fuel racial hatred, which struck a chord with the OP obviously.

As I see it, aside racial card, concerned citizen called police over possible burglary in progress. Now he is WHITE neighbour.

Facepalm, really

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Santa Monica is an odd place. There's a real mix of everything.

It's "friendly" to the homeless. Both in ideaology and location.

I'd say calling on suspicious activity was the right thing to do.

My question: was it handled correctly by police? Something seems missing in this story.

. . . if true, would be picked up by the libtard MSM all day long and spewed all over.

I don't respond to this kind of dribble.

Hmmm...Ok I guess? I wasn't really looking for you to respond to it....I was just stating my opinion on this story and how it was not picked up by MSM libtards....

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I've had similar happen to me (I think), but I think I need an English / English dictionary.

Kudos - you have confused this Texan by speaking the same language he speaks

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone

And of course out comes the victim and racism card . Better get them laminated , they are getting worn and thin .

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

my sister had an experience (we are white) she pulled up to an apartment where her friend lived he came out, she accidently locked her keys in the car, so he was helping her, no doubt it probably looked suspicious...cop comes up pulls out his gun and screams show me your liceanse/id ...she says my purse in the car with my keys locked inside. he kept yelling she kept repeating and yes she was scared because she couldn't show it to him cause it was locked in the car

then he yells at her friend to show his id..he can't because his wallet is in his apartment right there!!!!!( he came out to go to lunch with my sister) back and fort back and forth...things got sorted out, but it was scary ( he kept demanding her id which she couldn't get to and she thought thing would escalate)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

Point out the evidence of racism. Until you can, it appears you believe the story for no other reason than she's a "colored person". That's racist.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Where is the proof that this was a racial thing? Or are you stereotyping white people?

edit on 461130America/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2015 14:46:03 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I believe a few years ago this also happened to a Black Judge in California. As I recall, he'd stepped outside to get his newspaper, and locked himself out. He was in his jams, but they still thought he was breaking in. Sure, don't all burglars wear their pajamas? Utterly stupid.

I think his neighbors came to his rescue.

link   
a reply to: research100

I'm not saying that this didn't happen I believe it happens a lot I'm just not buying her version and her b.s especially the parts about how her life is now scarred by this event, in the full story she claims that she has nightmares of white people beating her and calling her the n word not police but white people.

link   
Seriously people? This woman called a locksmith and had 19 cops show up with a dog barking inside her residence. I'm certain this is racism, and I'm certain she has reason to fear racism due to past experiences. There's not a chance in hell I'd get the police called on me for locking my keys out and calling a locksmith. I don't know if this is a lack of critical thought, or a bit of racism going on in this thread. A freaking locksmith gets you 19 cops in your house pointing guns? Only for black people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join