It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jar Jar Binks an Evil Sith Mastermind Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If the "Jar Jar Binks is an evil Sith" theory is true it changes my view of the original trilogy completely. I previously thought George Lucas created Jar Jar Binks only to appeal to children (without regard for the rest of us). Now it seems the Jar Jar Binks character adds a whole new level of meaning to the Star Wars franchise as a whole.

[Theory] Jar Jar Binks was a trained Force user, knowing Sith collaborator, and will play a central role in The Force Awakens

It makes me wonder what other things may have been missed throughout both of the original trilogies and the cartoon feature film. Not to mention the TV shows. Here are the best other Star Wars fan theories I've come across:

The Skywalker Paradigm: A conversation about Star Wars

Star Wars: A Long Time Ago, in a Hive Far Far Away?

Jar Jar Binks an Evil Sith Mastermind Theory

www.youtube.com...

All Jar Jar Evil Moments

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-11-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They left out the bit about his Sith Yellow/Red eyes...

I don't know how I will feel if Jar Jar ends up Supreme Ruler Lord of the Sith... It makes me uncomfortable... Like I need a bath or something

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I have to call Occams Razor here, Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

He was just a bumbling idiot to attract a new generation for an audience,watch any Disney movie, why do you think GL listened to everyone and scrapped the character.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

I have to call Occams Razor here, Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

He was just a bumbling idiot to attract a new generation for an audience,watch any Disney movie, why do you think GL listened to everyone and scrapped the character.

Do you realize that Occam's razor is being used by those on the other side of this argument to prove their point?

You see, each time Jar Jar was successful in getting what he wanted you have to assume that luck just fell his way EVERY TIME if you're going to accept your theory. Your "he was just a bumbling idiot" theory requires more assumptions because you have to assume that luck fell his way every time he was successful. Counting the assumptions would take a long time if one accepts your theory...

The "Jar Jar Binks is an evil Sith" theory assumes that Jar Jar was never lucky, he was always using the force to be successful. That point of view is consistent with the Star Wars universe.

"In my experience, there's no such thing as luck." - Obi Wan Kenobi

Remember how well Obi Wan knew Jar Jar and consider the meaning of that quote. That quote, if taken literally, proves that your argument is wrong IMHO.

Occam's razor is not on your side here. The logic of the Star Wars universe goes against you too.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

the official story is that he was scrapped. darth jar (lets call him DJ) needed time to prepare, you dont become a sith lord overnight.
edit on 16-11-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Here is another thread on the matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Could it be boba fett
Darth boba the sith lord
Who escaped the sarlecc pit

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Well he definitely has the power to annoy. The worst idea for a character ever.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I am convinced that the new Movie is actually just going to be a 2 hour long monologue of Jar Jar and nothing more.

top topics

join