It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jar Jar Binks is The Most Important Character in Star Wars Universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I just found this conspiracy theory and had to share with you, basically Jar Jar was supposed to be the equivalent to Joda in the dark side, he was going to be goofy in episode I but be revealed as the master sith lord in episode II and fight Joda at the end, but George Lucas had doubt about his plan after the fan reaction to Jar Jar, and change it all, introducing from no where Duku.

Reddit

It is an awesomely fun read, I invite you to read it and the conversation, it makes so much sense that Jar Jar was a kind of mule plotting in the background, being the partner of the emperor from the beginning. This would have made the phantom menace and the prequels so much better. The creator of this theory says all the evidence can be found on episode I, that Jar Jar is not clumsy and actually is a highly trained warrior in equivalent of Zui Quan (drunken fist) and that in every time he is being in an important plot point (getting to general, convincing the senate) he is waving his hands like the Jedi when the do their mind tricks.

And it is true that Jar Jar was much more important in the beginning and Lucas had to change it all, at least there is evidence of deleted scenes, I don't know, i kind of want to see Jar Jar in the new movies now

He even got the yellow eyes of the sith...

edit on 5-11-2015 by Indigent because: Jar jar haters...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
no, I'm the most important Star Wars character...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
He's Kylo Ren

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

He's Kylo Ren

I would burn the theater down a la Inglorious Basterds if that was actually revealed in the next trilogy.

edit on 5-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Little did you know that Jar Jar Binks was all of that and more in the same parallel universe that The Berenstain Bears were The Berenstein Bears...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

He is Kylo Ren master

Or

When he looks the darth helmet he will say messa will avenge you Annie...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Either way I hope Jar Jar gets lightsabered into two halves.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Didn't Jar Jar died when Tarkin destroyed Alderaan?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Why? He is from naboo and the senate is in coruscant

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I've read it and it makes no sense whatsoever.

In fact it makes you question how the Gungans managed to evolve. Their leader promotes a bumbling ne'er do well to General who's best attribute is to screw up time after time.He did not thwart Palpatine, and he did not stop order 66.

Try again redditors.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

thwart palpatine? Prevent order 66? What did you read? He is working with the emperor...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I've read it and it makes no sense whatsoever.

In fact it makes you question how the Gungans managed to evolve. Their leader promotes a bumbling ne'er do well to General who's best attribute is to screw up time after time.He did not thwart Palpatine, and he did not stop order 66.

Try again redditors.

Did you read the theory?

His bumbling idiocy was merely a guise for his true power of the force. He was intended to be the phantom menace, even fooling the emperor.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I read the 'theory' a few days ago.

I also read how a 'theory' how Indiana Jones is just a dream Han solo had when he was frozen in carbonite.

edit on 5-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

This is the only fate that Jar jar deserves.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I read it a few days ago.

I also read how Indiana Jones is just a dream Han solo had when he was frozen in carbonite.

You're missing the point.
Jar Jar being the 'big reveal' could have actually made that trilogy good, and filled a lot of plot line holes and character story development for a lot of fans. Instead we got sub par predictable story lines.

And instead we got Jar Jar binks, who was used as 'comic relief', but actually made the whole experience uncomfortable to watch, because he was just, there, doing nothing, getting in the way, a useless character when his true meaning was scrapped.
Goes to show that when directors try to please the masses they make big mistakes.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Some parts of the theory seem a bit of a stretch, but all in all it couldn't have made the trilogy any worse. Actually, if they pulled it off right it could have been pretty epic.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That punishment is not harsh enough, i'd feed him to the Sarlacc but then again the Sarlacc would just spit him back out because he was indigestible.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You're missing the point. Jar Jar being the 'big reveal' could have actually made that trilogy good,

That's where you are missing the point-Jar Jar couldn't have saved the trilogy.

I've read similar theories about Qui-Gon being a sith, Obi-Wan being a clone (which is totally not like the story of Jorus and Joruus C'baoth) And how Exar Kun is the spirit of Darth Plagueis, okay I made the last one up.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Either way I hope Jar Jar gets lightsabered into two halves.

Agreed.
Vertically.
That way he can't come back on some half assed cartoon bs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join